It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning our backs on Islam.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

My front was never turned towards Islam. Why would I support a large occult derived from a murderous pillaging pedophile who's goal is to spread Sharia Law throughout the world and behead anyone that will not convert to Islam?.

Right! Now we are on the same page ! Why would I suport that my self?

Heck I am even Muslim ! That picture you just painted sounds more like extremisim .

Good on you for not supporting that!

Because that sir is not Islam!

That's literally Mohammad's story in a certain colorful use of language.

Guess you didn't do much reading into your own religion.

That's clearly not uncommon of most theists, anyways.
edit on 28-9-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: d2che

originally posted by: enlightenedservantAlso, Thundercats was probably my favorite cartoon growing up. LOL I had to find a good version of the theme song on youtube not too long ago.

Salaam brother...I personally love this version:

youtu.be...

That part starting at 3:09 is crazy

It reminds me of the first time I saw Metallica's "One" video & that super fast guitar solo started. My jaw hit the proverbial floor.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
I dont give a flying rats brass what your Koran says . My kids were born into a Christian background . They chose their own way and to be honest the last fairy-tail they believed in was father Christmas . How dare Muslims claim my kids were Muslim at birth . You and your koran have no right to do so .

How dare the Quran that you don't believe in claim your child to be Muslim!

How does that knowledge affect your life in anyway?

Holy moly, is that not one of the most dumbest and hilarious displays of outrage I have ever seen in an online forum in a long time.

No wonder I stopped posting on these forums. So much blind hate.
edit on 28-9-2015 by d2che because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

Yeah i am certain i have . I being sarcastic in a sens
Because what that member explained was khuaraij ideology.

Islam does not teach the things he listed.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: d2che
How dare the Quran that you don't believe in claim your child to be Muslim!

How does that knowledge affect your life in anyway?

Holy moly, is that not one of the most dumbest and hilarious displays of outrage I have ever seen in an online forum in a long time.

No wonder I stopped posting on these forums. So much blind hate.

Let's just tend to his rants for a moment he really needs some Muslim love!

What do you think should we give him a great big Islamic HUG!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It really grates my gears when converts start preaching as if they are an absolute authority on the religion they choose. Its like ex smokers ranting on at smokers as if they've suddenly attained Nirvana or something! They all take the holier than thou stance like "whoo I don't smoke now I'm so much more enlightened than you...here let me help (force) you to stop with my inane ramblings of stuff you already know"

Same for any other person that gives up some addiction or perceived bad way of living ...they then start crusading with the old Look at me! Look at me!

I wonder sometimes if religion could be an addiction of sorts? If there's a high to be had from prayer then I'm guessing it could be
I wonder also what is missing from a persons' life that they need this crutch of a religion to the extent that they can't fart without first asking God? And why do people need such control?
Those are actually genuine queries

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Yeah i am certain i have . I being sarcastic in a sens
Because what that member explained was khuaraij ideology.

Islam does not teach the things he listed.

So you're sidestepping the point of the post to say that teachings are different?

Who the hell cares what the teachings are? The guy said he didn't follow the religion because the primary prophet is a rapist/pedophile/murderer/megalomaniac, which is absolutely true.

It has nothing to do with current teachings. The religion is based on idolatry of someone who was an absolutely insane, bronze-aged intellectually rejected toad. Just like most religions...
edit on 28-9-2015 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I presume Bettina Halbey, the 51 year old German nurse, should be grateful her local council is kicking her out of her flat to make way for refugee's? I would be hopping mad if I had that happen to me.
So people are forbidden to be concerned about jobs, government debt ( which is really the citizens debt) personal violence, fear of strangers??????
What ivory Tower do those bleeding hearts live in? where is it? can I enter?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

Aye its a pretty bad one that, but its apparently illegal in Germany to do that to private tenants similar to the UK so what the outcome will be I dunno

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

You and the other poster along with every Islamaphobe hold this opinion.

And I fully disagree with it.

But since you claim it to be true I am sure you major in all aspects of Islamic science. Like fiq , hadith, perhaps your a hafis?

All your doing is regurgitateing things that have been refuted many times fold.

Anything new you want to add to the topic ?

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Also you mean to tell me santa is not real!!!

Santa was real for a while . Now i am just his financier .

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Also you mean to tell me santa is not real!!!

Santa was real for a while . Now i am just his financier .

Perfect !

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The problem isn't Islam nor being Christian........It's religion in it's self. Christians no more believe Islam than a Muslim believes Christians. Age old ideas here. Lest we forget the Crusades.....You know that time in the past when Christians went and waged war to convert the Muslims......what goes around comes around. Do away with the division of Religion and I think the folks in the world get along a hell of a lot better. Then again I'm an atheist and what the hell do I know.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yup right and in 18 pages of threads that sure hasn't been mentioned whatsoever! NOT!
The Crusades my dear were a response to the then Islamic threat which was spreading across Europe
For once, we didn't actually bloody start it!
Bit of history wouldn't go amiss

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
How many Crusades were

Image result for how many crusades were there

The numbering of the Crusades is matter of debate with some historians considering that between 1096 and 1291 there were seven major Crusades and numerous minor ones. However, others consider the Fifth Crusade of Frederick II as two distinct crusades.

Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( So for 195 years Europe had a Islam problem? Or were the Muslims practicing the wrong religion?) And what was Europes problem with the Muslims back then? They weren't Christian.

en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

edit on 28-9-2015 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about
and Wiki isn't the gospel
but either way not sure what you mean at all sorry

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
EDIT: didn't get in quick enough! Already answered, please ignore.
edit on 2892015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Simple explain the problem that Islam was causing in Europe to warrant the Crusades that lasted 195 years. Wiki aint the gospel.....it's just quick.a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Seriously? You want me to explain hundreds of years of history to you because you can't be bothered to look for yourself and get the facts correct?

In one sentence, Muslims under Mohammed carried out the very 1st crusade or holy war to Tabuk....extorting taxes from the Christians for the honour of living under Islam...some years after Mohammed's death the crusades started again....due to their expansionist view whereby the word of Allah should be spread all over the world...Islamic crusades still going on and forced conversions and taxing of Christians when the European Crusades started in around 1095 for ostensibly the protection of the Christians..Muslims had conquered Spain, parts of Southern France, Iran Iraq Syria Cyprus North Africa Afghanistan Tunisia Parts of Southern Italy Sicily Corsica Ghana Palestine...the list is a long one

You think that answers your question? Yes Islam was/is a problem and it wasn't just Europeans as you can see

Any more information you'll have to find out yourself I'm afraid as I don't have the time nor inclination

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

That is interesting, you were raised in the highly restrictive culture and you chose similar after studying it. Could it be that you felt left out, not supported by your relatives and denied by them? Outcasted and "alone".
Do you think God or Allah only lives in Mosque´s and churches and organized religions with rules and restrictions, do you need to be organized ?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join