It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you seen a UFO post here your reaction..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The first time I saw a good one at fairly close range I was completely awestruck.
I wanted it to pick me up.
I was a little sad when it left.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I live in Washington DC. On the fourth of July, two witnesses and I spotted three Ufos in the north west section of the city. We thought they were embers at first, but they hung in the sky for quite some time. Then they began to slowly fade out. I am a believer in extraterrestrials. But this sighting was kind of spooky.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

You say you had two encouters, how do you know you weren't taken aboard or (ahem), 'probed'? People have missing time surrounding these events, sometimes.

I was with others, (lots of others) so I think I was safe… lol?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Another post I made about another experience I had where I didn't actually see anything but…

well , just read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thanks for the link this stuff is amazing. thank you everyone for sharing keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't scared. It was a definitely a shock an awe moment for me...staged in a nighttime rural setting.

Secret U.S. government technology? --- Hell no!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
a reply to: randyvs

Aww man there's so much here I'm gonna wait until I get on my computer tomorrow hope you come back to answer my questions. Thank you for the story as I'm really getting a ton out of it, and everyone else!

I'll be around.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Stupefied...Literally.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I saw something near the city, and we were caught in a sort of traffic jam because people were slowing down to look. You can read about it here.

I didn't realize immediately that it was a UFO, and it took me a while to catch on. My reaction was like: that airplane looks kind of cool; oh, it's not an airplane. I wonder what it is. Wait a minute... My emotional reaction was basically puzzlement and curiosity.

It could have been some kind of military tech, but I really don't know. It's a puzzle I just don't have the right pieces to solve.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What I seen at that point was this. A triangular craft with a green glowing plasma like tube around the perimeter. I saw a glass canopy with one pilot inside oxygen mask and helmut. Then in an instant it took off and was crusing just in front of the Panamints as a little green dot and woosh. Dead stop , and I mean directly behind the other one.

Well that's interesting...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

I cannot begin to accurately explain how weird that was! One second there was so much going on- we were both yelling, blinded by this light, sitting forward, panicking.... then the next second, all was quiet, calm, nothingness.
I felt like my started to come back and I said, "what happened to the helicopter?" turning around to see if we passed it.
There was nothing. My husband continued to stare forward, completely blank, and just answered me, "I don't know. I don't what happened."

Then we just both turned and stared forward and said nothing more about it that night. That state of mind, the "blank slate" was the same as I had experienced hen I had the saucer thing sighting.

Later, when I brought up the event, and tried to see if he remembered us passing the light or it going out or something, he would just get very upset, say it was "nothing normal" and run out of the room, refusing to talk about it. He seemed upset, so I avoided the subject when I could.

Well that's a typical scenario after an abduction took place, the 'odd' reaction and the apparent 'jump' in the chain of events from one agitated state to a 'blank state', like a 'zombi mode'. Most likely related to a post hipnotic suggestion put into your minds, to forget and let go.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"Hm... that was a UFO. Interesting."

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

So I'm spinning all over trying to figure this stuff out.. Please answer few things for me?

Any idea what day of the week? Weekend? And time of day / night.

Do you think this could of been a human with the oxygen mask?

Did the colors look like.. Just strange like nothing you would see here on earth?

What area was this experience with the UFO?

i feel maybe this is a interdimensional the shape shift is necessary for it to continue to operate in our dimension.. This stuff hurts the head, have you ever attempted to draw this / these craft, it would be interesting to see.

One more, why wernt you petrified? Did Dave feel threatened, or either of you, a sense of persecution? I wonder also what you feel this objects purpose was.. Very cool story.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

That is exactly, exactly how I felt every time except for the one time I seen the beam of light come from the clouds I mentioned earlier.. But you know how it feels you explained it better than I could. I've never see anything close up that I know of though I feel maybe it would be different then.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spav5

I think the object is struggling trying to pass or stay into our dimension. What are your ideas? I've seen the same thing quite a few times and it's always just like a bright white star when it's darting around like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Chimney

pretty awesome stuff here, you should draw this for us. I don't transfer text to image very well at all! You think the oval could of just been a weather balloon?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Thank you that was quite terrifying I'm starting to wish I didn't ask. If abductions are real you most likely were.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Haha. If they ate me they'd probably get some disease autistic or something. Wait is that why the CIA got us on drugs and tobacco companies are allowed to use over 2k chemicals? Heros.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
a reply to: spav5

I think the object is struggling trying to pass or stay into our dimension. What are your ideas? I've seen the same thing quite a few times and it's always just like a bright white star when it's darting around like that.

I am not sure what it was..I know that it was not an Earth craft (that the public knows about anyway) and it was not an insect or any of the things that people commonly dismiss UFOs as being. It was a clear night..the stars were in full view so it was not a light being reflected from the clouds(or cheap lasers lights which are so common in this day). I have only seen it occur the one time...but not often have I been out of the city and staring at the stars for whole night.

We all thought it was likely some kind of alien ship... we laughed about it. But we had no other explanation.

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've had a couple. The first one I created a thread about.....my first thread. Pulsating light on a mountain, smaller red light detached from said pulsating and flys away and returns. It merges with the original light and it (pulsating light) flies away. *shrugs*

Second one, I've never really talked about, because well how could I? Know one would believe it anyway. At least in the context I'd have to explain it, if I were the receiver I'd prolly just roll my eyes so I tuck that one away as personal experience of things existing whether indigenous to earth or not, that I know absolutely nothing about.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join