It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Jesus is the God Dam Batman?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The Bible defines all the sons of Adam as sinners. If the OP wants to speak dogmatically on one subject of the Bible, then the OP must (at least hypothetically) acknowledge the rest of the Bible axiomatically.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus was given multiple opportunities to decline, but that would have compromised His character, so His death was partially His choice.

Jesus wanted to be honest and hoped that he would be judged fairly. The Court wanted Jesus to lie or face Death. Jesus knew he was going to be captured, and he knew he was going to die. Why should he have chosen to die as a lier?

If Jesus had lied to save his life. Jesus would not know his father or have much faith in him.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus implies there are those who are righteous and those who are sinners, meaning the righteous are not sinners. Jesus never said everyone is a sinner.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Jesus implies there are those who are righteous and those who are sinners, meaning the righteous are not sinners. Jesus never said everyone is a sinner.

What part of we all fall short exclude anyone? you only become righteous after accepting Jesus died for your sins and Doing as God wanted you to do. Until then you are a sinner(and sometimes after because were all weak humans)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And where does Jesus say this?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

The Two Beasts of Revelation 13

The Antichrist and the False Prophet

Let's look at the scripture and you'll see there are two Beasts:

Revelation 13:1-10

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the names of blasphemy.

And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the mouth of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast saying, "who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 1:7 states: "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

Revelation 19:2 states: 19 After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting: “Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are his judgments. He has condemned the great prostitute
who corrupted the earth by her adulteries. He has avenged on her the blood of his servants.”

Who is Jesus?

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - "For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

There are many more scriptures I could post that clearly represent Jesus as the Son of God and Prince of Peace, not the Beast.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have to ask. has anyone ever really analyzed th efunction of the lake of fire? Here is a thought some bible scholars have come to think.

God is a loving God we can agree correct? And as such loves everyone. But liek any father he has to punish or discipline his children. Hence the idea of Hell. Now seeing as how any father hates to see his children suffer its been argued that hell does not house any sinners(after jesus left it) currently and all souls that are not instnaly judged good are sent to purgatory. these include aetheist(who are given a chance to know God as well as all others who died not knowing who God was to be fair) who would have otherwise been sent to hell

Now Remember the Promise of no more tears in heaven correct? How is that possible if they have a loved one in Hell? COmmon sense says it woudnt be right? Well during the final throne judgement the bad souls will be tossed into the lake of fire and be consumed(its a mercy actually) as to had never existed in the memory of their friends and family who made it to heaven. Thereby eliminating the sadness because who would be sad for someone they cant remember existing? This in turns dovetails with God loving all of us because he does nto want to see his creation in agony forever.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You asolutely have no clue about what think.
Find your way L1ght, the hour grows week.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

And where does Jesus say this?

Ahem check number 9 and 22 on this page please.

Romans

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ahem, that's not Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Thanks randy, nice of you to drop by and not add anything to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus was given multiple opportunities to decline, but that would have compromised His character, so His death was partially His choice.

Jesus wanted to be honest and hoped that he would be judged fairly. The Court wanted Jesus to lie or face Death. Jesus knew he was going to be captured, and he knew he was going to die. Why should he have chosen to die as a lier?

If Jesus had lied to save his life. Jesus would not know his father or have much faith in him.

My point exactly. It would have compromised His integrity. But nonetheless, the choice was still there. That's why satan tried so hard to tempt Him not to continue His path.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Really, and where are those implications made? Even the prophet Isaiah who foretold of Jesus' birth and death, said that the works of man are filth rags.
edit on 26-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Jesus didn't come to call the righteous but sinners remember? Meaning those who are righteous are not sinners.

If works are like filthy rags to God then why does Jesus stress the importance of them?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ahem, that's not Jesus.

I didnt say jesus said that though. read my original comment carefully.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I asked where Jesus said that, you gave me the words of Paul. You didn't read my post very carefully it seems. Jesus never says anything about everyone being a sinner. Maybe Paul does but Paul is not Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Because your works are only meaningful after you have believed that Jesus died for your sins...and furthermore, only when you are filled with the Holy Spirit. Good works in a state of sin are dead works.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

And where does Jesus say that?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

How are we equal when you consider some of us to be righteous and some sinners?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join