It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In Revelation, the Beast is said to rise from the Abyss.

Revelation 11
7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them.

What is the Abyss? According to a later chapter of Revelation, it is hell, where Satan dwells.

Revelation 20
2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

Satan is thrown into the Abyss. Who else is said to have gone to hell?

1 Peter 3
19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water,

According to Peter, Jesus went to hell after he died on the cross, which is the Abyss or "bottomless pit" mentioned in Revelation. After he went to hell, he rose from the Abyss into heaven at his resurrection.

The number of the beast is 666. There is a man named Adonikam in the OT who is said to have had 666 children.

Ezra 2
13 The sons of Adonikam, 666.

What does the name Adonikam mean? It means "the Lord has risen". Who is said to have "risen" from the dead and out of the Abyss or bottomless pit? Jesus. The number of the Beast is 666, a man whose name means "the Lord has risen" had 666 children, seems a bit obvious this is a reference to Jesus in my opinion.

Who else is said to rise from the Abyss? The Beast of Revelation, as I have already said.

The Beast also shares other similarities with Jesus.

Revelation 13
3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Jesus seemed to have had a fatal wound just as the Beast and his fatal wound was healed just like the Beasts after he was crucified and rose from the dead. The whole world is also filled with wonder and follows Jesus just like the Beast of Revelation.

Revelation 2
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

Who is Jezebel? The woman who rides the Beast in Revelation 17. She rides the Beast and misleads Jesus' supposed servants to worship idols. She represents the church or "whore" and her Beast represents the Jesus who died for sins. The Jesus who died for sins is the Beast of Revelation, the Jesus who spoke in the Gospels is the one the Beast imitates by taking on his name and persona.

Those who follow church doctrine (Jesus' sacrifice for sins) are mislead by Jezebel (the church) into worshiping an idol and Beast (Jesus on the cross).

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
THE APOCALYPSE OF ST. JOHN THE APOSTLE (The Book of Revelation) was given to John by an Angel sent by Jesus Christ

Prologue:
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

This doesn't make sense unless Jesus was always the bad guy (a Beast) and that the angel gave John a revelation directly from Satan, but told John it was from Jesus (an overt good guy but covert bad guy) and now 2000 years later Jesus is the overt bad guy and the covert bad guy gets a free pass.

Let's not forget that Jesus did not write the bible - men did.

Didn't the Apocalypse also mention that a massive delusion would blanket the entire planet effecting everyone - young, old, rich, poor, free and prisoner?

Written by men from an institution still in power today whose leader happens to be in the USA visiting the President and eating with the homeless.

See where I'm going with this?

edit on 25-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What if Satan was God and Jesus was his son? Like the devil stole the good God's light and corrupted it? After seeing the earth all dark God put man filled with light and the earth (darkness) swallowed and spit out Adam and Eve? God was the serpent because what good god would make slaves to obey him? So the serpent (real God) told them to eat the fruit. Now fast forward and lots of human sacrifices were happening. The temptation of Jesus was God telling him to take the government and make it better. But Jesus refused and fulfilled his purpose. To device mankind into poverty.
edit on 09/04/0094 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The Beast that Rises from the Abyss is called Apollyon. Where is he ever linked to Jesus?

In fact, Jesus casts the Beast and the False Prophet into the Lake of Fire. Will Jesus be throwing Himself into the Lake of Fire?

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Apollyon is related to the word Apollo, the god of light, truth, healing, prophecy, and the patron of herds and flocks in the Greek and Roman pantheons.

Jesus called himself the light of the world, called himself the truth, healed those who were sick, he prophecied, and was the shepherd of the flock.

Sound pretty similar to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

According to Peter, Jesus went to hell after he died on the cross, which is the Abyss or "bottomless pit" mentioned in Revelation. After he went to hell, he rose from the Abyss into heaven at his resurrection.

He went into Hell to unlock the gates. You see, everyone basically went to hell to be held there until Judgement Day. Jesus changed that .I know that is simplified , but oh well.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Revelation shows signs of being written by a false prophet. Jesus said not to follow those who claimed to be him and who says the time was near, the author of Revelation claims to be speaking for Jesus and says that the time is near.

Jesus spoke about love and forgiveness, Rome twisted his image into that of a sacrificial lamb that grants forgiveness. Jesus said we are only forgiven when we forgive others, the church says we are only forgiven when we believe in a sacrifice.

There are clear differences between the Jesus that spoke in the gospels and the Jesus espoused by the church.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Apollyon is used in context of a destroyer. The word Abaddon confirms it. You can try to link Apollyon and Apollo, but Jesus is never called Apollyon, Abaddon, or Apollo in the bible. The man of sin, however is said to go into destruction.

So please answer my questions:

When is Jesus ever called Apollyon, Abaddon, or Apollo elsewhere in the Bible?

And again, Will Jesus be casting Himself into the Lake of Fire while He rules the Earth too?

Please answer my questions. Use the Bible too.

edit on 25-9-2015 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Jesus doesn't need to be called Apollo, the attributes of both are what link them together. Light, truth, flocks, healing, and prophecy are what link Apollo to Jesus, not to mention their Roman ties. When was Jesus ever called Emmanuel? He wasn't named Emmanuel just as he was never called Apollyon.

Didn't Jesus take our sin upon himself on the cross and become sin (2 Corinthians 5:21)? Sounds like the man of sin to me. Isn't Jesus supposed to come destroying those who oppose him at his second coming? Sounds like "the destroyer" if you ask me.

Apollo had a twin sister Artemis who was goddess of the wilds. Who came out of the wilderness? John the Baptist, he and Jesus are very similar. Both were born miraculously and Jesus calls John the greatest born from a woman, even though Christians believe Jesus holds that title. Da Vinci even painted John as very feminine which goes back to the goddess Artemis.

The connections are there, you just have to be open to them, which you are clearly not. Whenever the antichrist comes and he is named anything other than Abbadon or Apollyon, I will remind you of your argument here. He couldn't possibly be the antichrist because he was never named Abbadon or Apollyon.
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What if Satan was God and Jesus was his son? Like the devil stole the good God's light and corrupted it? After seeing the earth all dark God put man filled with light and the earth (darkness) swallowed and spit out Adam and Eve? God was the serpent because what good god would make slaves to obey him? So the serpent (real God) told them to eat the fruit. Now fast forward and lots of human sacrifices were happening. The temptation of Jesus was God telling him to take the government and make it better. But Jesus refused and fulfilled his purpose. To device mankind into poverty.

God is NOT Satan; simply the creator progenitor of ALL things, including the potential for a Satan or a Gabriel; just as had in its wheelhouse at a particular insertion time frame the idea form *Jesus* (Christ Consciousness). Merely an exclamation point describing/expressing the indecent conditions of the human occupancy of Earth and its overlords (change it up). This paradigm shift gave way to a new GRACE to be occupied in this time period. It worked and destroyed paganism/yet left another foul regime to form; a dogmatism that destroyed many great ancient civilizations and became of itself an evil power existing today warped by humans going against the will of god (selfish creatures they are allowed to be); just as mankind invents wars to take/control territories and change indiscriminantely those vague ideologies it lusts for.
edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

A majority of your posts you explain biblical scriptures, so lets see what you have taught so far:

Paul is the antichrist,
Peter was actually Jesus,
and now Jesus is the Beast in Revelation

Have I missed anything?

EDIT LATER: It was not Peter you called Jesus but John.

edit on 26-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

When did I say Peter was Jesus?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

When did I say Peter was Jesus?

In one of your recent threads..... I don't memorize them

I do remember the Mods removed my post. So let me know which one that was and I will post it.

edit on 26-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
originally posted by: DeathSlayer

3NL1GHT3N3D1: When did I say Peter was Jesus?

DeathSlayer: In one of your recent threads..... I don't memorize them
I do remember the Mods removed my post. So let me? know which one that was and I will post it.

That doesn't work; the 'not remembering part' of what or which post you forgot was removed by others and put this on the OP to memorize your posts instead of doing your own due diligence.
edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I am looking for it.

Give me a minute.......

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

There is more than just one antichrist you know.

1 John 2
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

I never called Peter Jesus.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Out of the Gods mentioned, only one demands sacrifice and worship. And that is the fallen one.

In Genesis Chapter 1. God creates heaven and Earth. God creates all living Things, and God creates man (male and female) to have dominion over all living Things. On the seventh day God ended he's work.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

In Genesis Chapter 1. God did not create:

- God never formed man (male/Adam) of the dust on the ground....... Lord God did.

- God never created the Garden of Eden............... Lord God did.

- God never created the tree of Good and Evil.......... Lord God did.

- God never Put man (Adam) to sleep. To form a female Companion for Adam...... Lord God did

21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;

This verse might ring a bell to who the serpent is and who the Devil really is:

1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made.

Personally i think Lord God is the fallen one who hijacks Gods honor. And the Hibrid Man.... Lord God formes of the dust on the ground and puts in the Garden.... is the true serpent who decieves man.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The Lord God represents religion in my opinion, the perversion of the truth.

God made mankind in his image, both male and female, but religion created a woman out of man. This woman is who Revelation calls the whore, a feminine institution (bride of Christ) created within the mind of man.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

1 John 2
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

Correct you called the Apostle John ..... Jesus

Here is the link

These were your words......

John is claiming to be the "Alpha and Omega" through his writing. No one else but John wrote these words down, so he is claiming to be God speaking through the hand of John of Patmos.

Again, Jesus tells us not to follow those who claim to be him and who say the time is near. As we can clearly see within the first 8 verses of Revelation, this supposed "prophet" called John meets both requirements.

We have no idea who this "John" is, it could be anyone. Most of Christianity today attributes Revelation to John the Apostle, the author of the Gospel of John and his three epistles 1, 2, and 3 John. But if we read through those books we can see that the verbiage and literary style used does not match up with that of Revelation. It seems as though John had a case of multiple personality disorder between writing his gospel and epistles and writing Revelation.

So I was wrong you did not say that Peter was Jesus...... you said that John was Jesus...

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

1 John 2

Of course there are and will be many antichrist. I think you are one of them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join