It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No I didn't call John Jesus, I said that John claimed to speak for Jesus. When John wrote down "I am the Alpha and the Omega", he was claiming to be God (Jesus) through what he wrote down.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Not at all, I only highlight what Jesus actually taught. When Jesus spoke of himself he was speaking of every single one of us and what we can become.

Jesus said "I am in you and you are in me" meaning when he spoke of himself he was speaking of what was within him, a.k.a. YOU. Which is why he calls you the light of the world just as he called himself the light of the world.

Jesus knew what was within every man because he knew what was within himself.

How can I be the antichrist when I believe Jesus is Christ? How can I be the antichrist when I believe Jesus did and will come in the flesh?
edit on 9/26/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Interesting. But why do you say hell and the bottomless pit are the same thing?

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Out of the Gods mentioned, only one demands sacrifice and worship. And that is the fallen one.

There is only one AUO, and as far as I know IT has not disgraced itself as having fallen by any means of immorality or dysfunction of a minion (as is still not proven nor ever will to exist).

spy66: i think Lord God is the fallen one who hijacks Gods honor. And the Hibrid ManP Lord God formes of the dust on the ground and puts in the Garden.... is the true serpent who decieves man

You think God failed the human? If so only not to proclaim itself existing (unless you see the beauty of this world interacting; ecosystems as a clue) there is a beautiful system that is undeniable in place that works. God doesn't have to proclaim itself you are a living example of its existence.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No I didn't call John Jesus, I said that John claimed to speak for Jesus. When John wrote down "I am the Alpha and the Omega", he was claiming to be God (Jesus) through what he wrote down.

Yes you did..... you specifically wrote:

John is claiming to be the "Alpha and Omega" through his writing. No one else but John wrote these words down, so he is claiming to be God speaking through the hand of John of Patmos.

This clearly shows you saying John is Jesus, the Son of Man.
edit on 26-9-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

God doesn't have to proclaim itself you are a living example of its existence.

Great way of putting it vet.

We are the expression of God. Through us all things are created and within us all things hold together. We're the very fabric of existence and realty, a.k.a. God.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
What if Satan was God and Jesus was his son? Like the devil stole the good God's light and corrupted it? After seeing the earth all dark God put man filled with light and the earth (darkness) swallowed and spit out Adam and Eve? God was the serpent because what good god would make slaves to obey him? So the serpent (real God) told them to eat the fruit. Now fast forward and lots of human sacrifices were happening. The temptation of Jesus was God telling him to take the government and make it better. But Jesus refused and fulfilled his purpose. To device mankind into poverty.

Deus Ex Inverses. Invert God to get the Great Dragon. Invert Jesus to get the Anti-Christ & False Profit. That is real occult/esoteric knowledge

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It clearly shows me saying John "claimed" to be God. Big difference.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

There is more than just one antichrist you know.

1 John 2
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

I never called Peter Jesus.

Of course there are and will be many antichrist. I think you are one of them.

Some (not sure unknown) are looking for soldiers to fight the Antichrists Particularly; Peter/Jesus/Paul/DeathSlayer/VHB/3NL1GHT3N3D1?
edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How can I be the antichrist when I believe Jesus is Christ? How can I be the antichrist when I believe Jesus did and will come in the flesh?

Look at the title of your thread. Jesus is the Beast that Rose form the Abyss in Revelation.

This is something an antichrist would say not a believer in Christ.

Christ is not the beast that is mentioned in the book of Revelation or in the book of Daniel.

Your teaching is a doctrine of men.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

It clearly shows me saying John "claimed" to be God. Big difference.

These are your words not John's..

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

No they are John's words. Who wrote "I am the Alpha and Omega"? John did, so he was claiming to be God.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Jesus' death on the cross is a doctrine of man. Man wrote the bible, not God.

Jesus the sacrificial lamb is the beast, the one whose mortal wound was healed. The Jesus who spoke about love and forgiveness is Christ.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You think God failed the human?

No, that is not what i am saying. What i am saying is that Lod God is the fallen one. Lord God is not the God written of in Genesis Chapter 1.

Lord God hijacks and creates he's own Eden on Earth after thee God ended he's work on the seventh day. Lord God formes he's own Hibrid human, Lord God formes he's own beasts of the Field. And Lord God formes woman by taking a ribb from Adam.
Lord God does all this after God ended he's work on the 7th day.

It is Lord Gods Hibrid Children who first make sacrifices to their Lord God. It is Lord God Hibrid Cain who makes the first Kill. Lord Gods Hibrid childeren are the seeds of good and evil.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

It was also the Hibrids who started to Call the name of the Lord.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Jesus' death on the cross is a doctrine of man. Man wrote the bible, not God.

Jesus the sacrificial lamb is the beast, the one whose mortal wound was healed. The Jesus who spoke about love and forgiveness is Christ.

Again blasphemy........and on the sabbath!

Christians do not speak these words.

Repent

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

God doesn't have to proclaim itself you are a living example of its existence.

Great way of putting it vet.

We are the expression of God. Through us all things are created and within us all things hold together. We're the very fabric of existence and realty, a.k.a. God.

It applies to all of us potentially (if aware) MAYBE SOMEWHAT AS imagined as Gods beautiful representation of everything it expresses as ITSELF. Some just don't get the God concept is all (they are ITS expression without realizing) and is Gods greatest heartbreak, not being realized as the true creator of the human.
edit on 26-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

You think God failed the human?

No, that is not what i am saying. What i am saying is that Lod God is the fallen one. Lord God is not the God written of in Genesis Chapter 1.
Lord God hijacks and creates he's own Eden on Earth after thee God ended he's work on the seventh day. Lord God formes he's own Hibrid human, Lord God formes he's own beasts of the Field. And Lord God formes woman by taking a ribb from Adam.
Lord God does all this after God ended he's work on the 7th day.

It is Lord Gods Hibrid Children who first make sacrifices to their Lord God. It is Lord God Hibrid Cain who makes the first Kill. Lord Gods Hibrid childeren are the seeds of good and evil.

26 And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

It was also the Hibrids who started to Call the name of the Lord.

Those were the False Demi-Gods that confused everything; don't believe a word they say as were manipulators (not to be trusted to invest with in a Starbucks Franchise).

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I have nothing to repent about, I have already loved my enemies and forgiven them, therefore I have been forgiven as well.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I have nothing to repent about, I have already loved my enemies and forgiven them, therefore I have been forgiven as well.

Look..... I am not "Holier than thou" even thou the bible teaches us to be holy because we are saints but the spirit of discernment shows that your words do not contain the Spirit of God within them meaning the "Holy Spirit" is not with you which makes you blind to the truth.

A part of the discernment of spirit is being able to discern what is truth and what is lies and deceit. You have corrupted the Gospel.

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Love and forgiveness are the Gospel. I love and forgive my enemies so I am saved according to Jesus. I am not corrupting anything, if anything Jesus' supposed sacrifice is what has corrupted his Gospel and the world has been fooled by it.

The only religion that is acceptable to God is helping widows and orphans and not being corrupted by the world. A bodily sacrifice is of the world, loving others no matter who they are is not. What is the world lacking? Love for others, that's why we're going down the toilet. The people in this world, including Christians, have been corrupted by the world for the most part. Jesus dying for sins is a worldly doctrine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join