It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 doesn't seem right

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sounds like bi-polar disorder pavel. Maybe the whole world has gone manic depresive...lol

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Sounds like bi-polar disorder pavel. Maybe the whole world has gone manic depresive...lol

I think you just convinced me to go buy some stocks in the companies that make Zoloft and Paxil.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by ANOK

I think you just convinced me to go buy some stocks in the companies that make Zoloft and Paxil.

Those stocks are gonna crash and burn when Mike Tyson dies.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i know the end of 2004 wasn't right and so far 2005 isnt either. don't have to have any "gifts" to notice that.

the tsunami, about 30-50 killings by maroccans in the first month of the new year. just to name a few excamples. ugh...looks anything BUT a good year so far. wish it was over already

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am glad I came across this topic and what I have read. Finally some people have put into words the exact thing I have been feeling.

I am trying to nail down when I first felt this way -- but I can't really put a finger on it. One part of me thinks it is a post-911 type anxiety, but I really do not believe that.

The feeling is the same as others have reported. A sense of dread, anxiety -- that the world is more unreal than real. That the daily and tedious chores of the day and at work are somehow unimportant to something larger. The atmosphere feels electric -- driven -- like something is in the air. It seems easier to read people's moods too, but at the same time maybe their fears.

The disturbing part is a mild flirtation with depression -- something I never dealt with before- or had to. I was always a positive person and saw everything leading toward the positive -- but now anxiety and these electricly charged atmospherics are working in their magic, sort of speak.

Are we under some type of mass hypnosis? Are we battling an unknown force?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well somewhere i heard magnetic feilds affect human thoughts Maybe the recent distrubance of our mentality is due to some type of magnetic research or haarp? I was reading this post earlier about the tenth planet thing and it might be a gravitational feild coming closer to our solar system thats affecting us. Really i have no idea just guesses.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The chosen year of a supernatural illumination (2+0+0+5=7 ).

How many know what's really going on? That perplexity stuff as the body of this world is being deceived.

Coming soon:

Matthew 24:

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Killuminati through the body!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sign Related 2
How many know what's really going on? That perplexity stuff as the body of this world is being deceived.

Could you tell us? Just give me the one paragraph version. I'm sure others here understood you, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Be it magnetic fields, polar shifts or solar flares, something seems to make this year feel kind of strange. Frankly every year after 1999 has felt different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join