It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for Americans concerning circumcision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I want to know at what age do American boys get circumcised, and I also want to know whether they get circumcised before they get their first vaccine, or after?

Thank you in advance for your response.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Day of or day after birth usually.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm curious as to what link you think circumcision has with vaccinations? People have been circumcising their kids for thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Thank you.

So I assume that the vaccine is given after the circumcision, am I correct?

If I am correct, can you( or anybody else), tell me how much later?

edit on 19-9-2015 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

With the exception of MMR, which is a vaccine required by many public schools for kids between the ages of 6 to 8 years old, the United States quit using vaccinations back in 1969.

Some private schools do not require it. So some people go their entire lives without being vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bgregory

So you are saying that children who are year old or less, are not vaccinated at all?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

Nonsense. Here's the CDC recommended vaccination schedule for infants and children. Public schools generally require vaccinations for school children. Not that everyone follows this schedule, but that's the basic issue.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bgregory

You are greatly misinformed. Please stop trolling the OP. If you are really a Time Lord as you claim in another post, you would know. The Doctor certainly would.

OP, Babies get their first vaccination at birth. Depending on hospital procedures circumcision can be done within a day of their birth in the hospital, or within a few days at their pediatricians office. It is recommended to never wait more than 10 days after birth. Hospitals are less likely to use a pain free method, including local anesthesia and prescription for numbing creams like pediatricians are.
edit on 9/19/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

(post by kenzohattori69 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sorry, I beem drankin wit a bunch a sud Sudanese.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kenzohattori69
Sorry, I beem drankin wit a bunch a sud Sudanese.

LOL. Well at least you came back and apologized. Next time you should just delete the post though so you don't get the mods on you for it.

But it made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As far as here is from there , I have discovered that Morgan's Spiced Rum brings people together, as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
OK people, thank you for clarification.
So if I understood you correctly, babies get their first vaccine for HepB at birth(presumably meaning day one), and only after do they get circumcised, am I correct in thinking that?

Also I have came across information that they get their first vaccine in the leg, is that correct?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why don't you simply ask the real question you have rather than skirting around it? You've obviously got some sort of issue or concern about the relationship between vaccinations and circumcision. I've given you the CDC schedule, but apparently that's not good enough for you. What is it you are really asking here? Why does it matter? You'll get better answers if you are more straightforward with your question.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
My mom told me I was circumcised , and I am Catholic. She was a nurse and said everybody gets them from the 70's or something. A health issue. I didn't remember , you probably already got circumcised.!!! And just never knew it. So there goes your thread about making fun of Jewish boys who got a cut in their pecker. You were circumcised too. DA DA DAAAA does that answer your question , John.

top topics

join