It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I really can't help but wonder if this news (link just below) coming at this moment in time, is attempting to precondition and stall the general masses from becoming suspicious of what look like weird clouds in the sky?!

This is what everyone will see very soon (well currently) as I've said and showed all along. they are actually bow shock waves of the planet within. Lesser orbitals are also fixed amongst the BSW row. BSW's have been dominant of late, vs a vs planet to BSW ratio..

news.nationalgeographic.com...

These are of coarse not clouds! as you'll know if you've followed so far and paid attention:

Suspected main object is the top row here of the two. this is from Jan 2017 and you'll notice the bow shock wave that has remained perfectly horizontal for months, was then just starting to 'swirl off' this orientation. (Check previous posts for more examples of when this trail/bow shock wave was horizontal).

This should be the same object I've tracked for all this time, same object as mentioned above, and same round typical planet object that is in the middle of the three clusters in the first pic above. Just look at this! the inverts and colour change say it all.

Check the swirl out,crossing the junction of central object:

Nice bow shock colour change and planet/orb independently behind. This is in between sun and original anomaly that was mentioned above. Size of this speaks volumes. Feb 2017:

This is from the past week. Another more mid/back end object:

Speak soon Guys buckle up!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

These are of coarse not clouds!

Actually, they are. Condensed water vapor. Been around forever. Recently classified. But the ones in your images are not them. Yours are common, everyday cirrus and stuff.

Of course.
edit on 3/25/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

But none of your photos even picture the same damn shape of cloud!

How can something, which, according to you, be "coming" for at least the last two years, be visible in the sky in various different shapes and configurations, none of which are ever identical, yet -NOT ACTUALLY GET HERE-

Give it a rest. literally nobody believes you. That's why nobody posts here with any meaningful engagement with you, or gives you stars any more. You post the same BS in so many other threads - anything that you can concoct in your head to match up with TPTB "hiding" PX - even to a depraved level. You most recently claimed that the Terror attack in London was to "distract" the masses.

[SNIP]

edit on 3/30/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
may may

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hi Guys I'll be coming back on here on the weekend. I have some sensational photos to share.

Basically it's a giant version (in the sky) of what is seen from the ISS and what I've clearly depicted in detail months ago in my drawings, as I've of coarse my work is bang on par.

Just giving this thread a bump so as many people see this as possible, until then, stay well!

(post by EndOfDays77 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
sigh - this is STILL ongoing ?

ok - here is a challenge - you claim to be " chzech " - i am in the UK

the challenge is simple predict when in the next 2 weeks your alledged object will be visible

and provide the RA , dec for you location - and your location - to a within 50km radius

and i will do the rest [ i can calculate where to look from my location ]

if it is a genuine celestial object - then assuming " clear skies " - i should be able to see it right ?

i promise to be honest

ETA :

oops i missed the important bit - you take your photo of your alledged " object " - and i will take one - corrected for the difference in location - and we shall compare the pictures

edit on 30-3-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You are going to post even more photos of clouds at the weekend?

The Cloud Appreciation Society (for goodness sakes man!) is part of some evil plan by TPTB, you say?

Why do you keep posting this nonsense?

Why am I even bothering to ask?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
OP, you've obviously put a tremendous amount of time and effort into presenting all of your data. That's awesome.

I do see the object in your photos, and I've seen either the same object or one like it since about May of last year. So have several other people I know...and some whom I don't know, but have spoken to. Most recently, it was the guy who came to hook up our Wi-Fi, actually. He said he kept thinking he could see something that appeared to be very close to the sun, but his eyes couldn't handle the glare long enough to really observe it. So he decided to try wearing his roommate's welding helmet on a whim one afternoon. He said he put it on and was able to see, very clearly, four objects up there that appeared to be positioned around the sun. He didn't think they were planets necessarily...just that something else is up there.

What I am curious about is, why do you think that what you're seeing is a planet?
The reason I ask is that you've repeatedly stated that the object is in roughly the same position every day...and obviously that's not possible, because: science.

Well...what if it isn't a planet at all? Or any celestial body, for that matter? What else could stay in a consistent location like that for long periods of time and might have other objects like it accompanying it?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Over 7 billion people on the planet. Decent north / south hemisphere population distribution. Lets say, very conservatively, everyone looks up at the sky even for 5 seconds once per week.

That's a LOT of eyeballs, looking at almost every part of the viewable sky, covering almost every part of the globe, every second, all the time.

And only a tiny handful (OP, perhaps yourself, and being generous 10 people you may know) claim to see anything. Special snowflake holdouts of the "ever soon" planet x not withstanding, there is nothing to see. No government organisation of any country on the planet could stop even word-of-mouth of all those eyeball holders looking up if there was anything to see

Now, a conversation might be possible should the OPs photos always show the same thing. But they don't. He has shown pictures of things of all different shapes, sizes and geometry. He is unable to provide pictures taken each and every day of the same object in the same location. He attempts to use any kind of imagery to backup his claims, even if his 3rd party sources don't even show the same shape of "object"

The entire premise of this entire thread is nothing but self deluded nonsense
edit on 30-3-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I've taken some time to gather samples of the OPs own data and produce a chronology of some of the "evidence" he has posted. These examples show how the "object" he is claiming to see changes shape, size and location widly within relatively short timeframes.

All of these are taken from the OPs own posts, and demonstrate absolutely impossible behaviour for any kind of impending object of doom.

October 2015:

May 2016:

July 2016:

September 2016:

November 2016:

December 2016:

January 2017:

January 2017 version 2:

February 2017 ISS Cam:

All of these pictures are taken, unedited, from the OPs own posts within the last few pages of this thread.

There is no kind of astro-object that can exhibit such behaviour - Getting bigger, smaller, thinner, thicker, broken up, lines, wings, straight lines & definite angles (iss picture for example) .

There is, however, one earth bound phenomena that can actually do this. Clouds

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Most recently, it was the guy who came to hook up our Wi-Fi, actually. He said he kept thinking he could see something that appeared to be very close to the sun, but his eyes couldn't handle the glare long enough to really observe it. So he decided to try wearing his roommate's welding helmet on a whim one afternoon. He said he put it on and was able to see, very clearly, four objects up there that appeared to be positioned around the sun. He didn't think they were planets necessarily...just that something else is up there.

This is what really gets to me.

Is the concept of earth orbiting the Sun so hard to grasp for some?

Is critical thinking so far gone that the simple thought if something was hidden close to the Sun from our viewing perspective on one day would change every day after that and eventually would be visible without the suns glare blocking its view?

What I am curious about is, why do you think that what you're seeing is a planet?

If you have kept up with OPs claims,

they have claimed many things, many times in actually the same post they will call this object a planet, a brown dwarf, a comet planet, a brown dwarf solar system etc etc.

So its a planet, that is also a comet planet while being a brown dwarf system which will be arriving soon, weeks according to the OP a year ago or so.

Well...what if it isn't a planet at all?

What we have seen in the pics are not planets or a planet.

If its visible at day time like its claimed then it should be quite close, should be even more visible during darker times when the suns light reflects of the planet and makes it glow like stars like the other planets do that we can see with the naked eye.

The reason I ask is that you've repeatedly stated that the object is in roughly the same position every day...and obviously that's not possible, because: science.

again, if you keep up with OPs claims, the earth doesn't orbit the sun or rotate, one or the other or both.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterAtArms

There are a whole lot more than just myself and ten other people out there who see things that they cannot readily explain in the sky. In fact, this very subject has been discussed quite thoroughly out there, if you care to look further than your blanket statement allows for.

You've made it quite obvious that you think there's nothing there, and that's great. But if the topic is bunk in your view and you have such a low opinion for those who disagree, you're certainly spending an awful lot of time and energy on it. That tends to bely all the mockery and derision you've leveled at the OP throughout this entire thread...if you think it's bull#, why keep visiting the topic? I must say it's quite amusing to see people ridicule others for their beliefs and call them nonsense, etc., yet those same people just can't seem to bring themselves to move on to a topic that coincides more with their own beliefs. They've got to worry it, like a dog with a bone. Human psychology is a hell of a thing though, yeah?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There's a huge difference between "there may be something that people are seeing" and "there's a Brown Dwarf and associated solar system that's in our solar system, but it hasn't affected any of the outer planets gravity, and it can only be seen from Earth in very specific places, but they're using chemtrails to hide it".

The former, a lot of people can believe. The latter, to put it politely, is utter bunk. And in this thread, the latter is what's being said.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There are a whole lot more than just myself and ten other people out there who see things that they cannot readily explain in the sky.

I think the issue many have is not with those that cannot readily explain what they see in the sky.

Even a person that watches the sky as a profession will see something they cannot readily explain.

The issue is when people actually make claims of knowing what they are seeing and the claims and evidence presented when viewed by most makes absolutely no sense.

OP supplies photos..... claims they are not clouds but Planet X or the Planet X brown dwarf system or Planet X comet planet which ever one you choose.

Every picture shows what look likes clouds, different shapes and sizes, white grey colour with other clouds in the pics to also look at.

Yet OP claims this is the same object but has described it as at least 3 different things.

Human psychology is a hell of a thing though, yeah?

It sure is.

Its fascinating how one can create their own reality.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Most recently, it was the guy who came to hook up our Wi-Fi, actually. He said he kept thinking he could see something that appeared to be very close to the sun, but his eyes couldn't handle the glare long enough to really observe it. So he decided to try wearing his roommate's welding helmet on a whim one afternoon. He said he put it on and was able to see, very clearly, four objects up there that appeared to be positioned around the sun. He didn't think they were planets necessarily...just that something else is up there.

This is what really gets to me.

Is the concept of earth orbiting the Sun so hard to grasp for some?

Is critical thinking so far gone that the simple thought if something was hidden close to the Sun from our viewing perspective on one day would change every day after that and eventually would be visible without the suns glare blocking its view?

If you have kept up with OPs claims,

they have claimed many things, many times in actually the same post they will call this object a planet, a brown dwarf, a comet planet, a brown dwarf solar system etc etc.

So its a planet, that is also a comet planet while being a brown dwarf system which will be arriving soon, weeks according to the OP a year ago or so.

Well...what if it isn't a planet at all?

What we have seen in the pics are not planets or a planet.

If its visible at day time like its claimed then it should be quite close, should be even more visible during darker times when the suns light reflects of the planet and makes it glow like stars like the other planets do that we can see with the naked eye.

again, if you keep up with OPs claims, the earth doesn't orbit the sun or rotate, one or the other or both.

I don't know what you mean by keeping up with his claims...I didn't realize OP had a following. However, I did read on this particular thread that he thinks the earth has stopped...halted, I think was the word used. But I didn't see any comments from him saying the earth doesn't revolve or rotate at all.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the Wi-Fi guy is aware that the earth orbits the sun, as am I. And as far as I know, on the occasions where I personally saw the object in the sky, the earth was still moving like it always has. I don't understand why that should matter at all though...it doesn't change the fact that my eyes and those of two other people with me saw what appeared to be an object sharing the sky with the sun. It doesn't change the fact that the Wi-Fi tech saw four objects in the sky when he put on that helmet.

I personally do not think it is some hidden planet. I don't know what it is. It could be nothing of consequence. All I know is that I've seen an object in the sky that matches the description and evidence given by the OP. If he thinks it's a planet, then why is that such an issue for you? Why does it matter so much? It's perfectly OK for people to believe different things, so why not just leave them be? He's not hurting anyone.

All I'm doing is offering a hypothetical alternative. If the object is maintaining a consistent position, day after day, it cannot possibly be a planet...it would have to be something else that has the ability to park itself in the same location. So my question to the OP is what makes him so certain it's a planet rather than something under intelligent control? I am wondering why he hasn't considered that possibility instead.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

But if the topic is bunk in your view and you have such a low opinion for those who disagree, you're certainly spending an awful lot of time and energy on it.

*This* topic is bunk. I would have no low opinion of other topics along these lines if they were able to provide credible, verifiable evidence - and here is the important bit- that others could easily confirm. We have even had a few posters ask for the coordinates of the bit of sky he is taking his photos of. No response. Multiple times. Any rational person with *real* evidence would happily comply and engage with such questions. No such thing is happening within this thread.

The OP of this thread has demonstrated time and again, with lots of different people total ignorance of any questions asked and requests for other evidence which other people could confirm. The OP doesn't even bother replying, most of the time, to such questions. Yet, he keeps returning here and posting the same old images from the hundred or so he keeps recycling in different posts (look at the date stamps on his pictures)

Am I spending time on this? yes, but not very much. It really doesn't take much time to look at his latest "its coming soon" post of the week and reply

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The idea of the earth being halted has been tied to zetatalk,from the first time Nibiru was coming. That site has been quoted almost as gospel a number of times.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm just going to reply to this one sentence...

He's not hurting anyone.

He might not directly be hurting anyone, but his cult (yes, it's a cult) leader, Nancy Lieder (and founder of the site ZetaTalk, that the OP likes to speak about), called for people to "euthanize their pets" in May 2003, then later lied about what she had said.

Now, what would have happened if, say, instead of pets, she had called for people to euthanize their children, family members, neighbours and so on?

So, no, the OP (as far as I know) hasn't directly or indirectly hurt anyone, but the cult has and possibly could some more.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The problem stems when people start posting things that are either fake, or just out right wrong....knowingly wrong.

Someone takes an image of something strange and that can not be explained, then I want to know about it, especially since I AM someone who is quite knowledgeable and educated as to what is in our sky. I'm out most nights taking images of the sky, and am quite familiar with it.

But, when someone starts posting things that are easily explained, and making wild claims about it, they are not doing anyone any favors at all.

Take a look at these from the OP:

Would you like to know what those dark spots are? Are they some mysterious object in our sky? Some strange planet or brown dwarf coming to seal our doom?

No.

They are dust specks on the CCD sensor.

How do I know this? Oh...because of all the images I've taken with my DSLR camera and gotten the same thing:

ZOMG! Look how many objects (black dots) we have in this one!

But no......they are just out of focus dust specks located on the CCD sensor of the camera:

I'm not here to chase anyone off.....unless they are posting fake stuff and trying to claim that it's real. Then yah, I have an issue with them then as we have a very serious policy about posting things that are fake and trying to intentionally pass it off as real.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join