It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persistent Anomaly At Two O'clock (Guess Who?)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Ok starting with the latest predictive map anyone at 50N or there abouts can try this. Main object (px) is approx 80 degrees from the sun; furthest object seen is 110 degrees, tail comes left to right across the sun, but this is 4D viewing, it's coming at you too! So objects tonight are now rising! =major earth wobble or serious proximity gained. Here you should be able to pick tonight's formation out.

Anyway, the object of focus in this post is best described as an arrow formation, it contains planets within which give it this form.

Spotted and *repeated* two nights in a row, on top of what was already a marked and predicted object.

I now have an image of what is also very likely to be, the same object! as seen from soho.

Starting from the first capture last year, colour enhancements posted first, then originals:

This was taken last night, please excuse black lens flares:

Here's a breakdown of what can be seen. Taken from tonight, this is not even my original object of focus btw, I'll post them findings which are amazing/alarming. So I've tried to exactly align the illustrations with the objects beneath:

The soho finale, a potential world first, as far as I'm aware. In fact I want to name this "The Saint Schneider Formation" in memory of Phil Schneider and it sounds really cool!

Back soon as possible..

edit on 29-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I also just want to say, that if anyone wants to use or share these images, feel free to do so! there is no copyright or anything like that (lol) some people do that?! But please pass all this info on. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

How about answering questions instead of posting photos of clouds, sundogs, lense smudges and reflections?

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

How come your "The Saint Schneider Formation" in the LASCO C2 images from SoHo aren't there in the before and after images?

edit on 30-1-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hi Guys.

Just keeping the ball rolling here, this is the latest from the ISS as of yesterday..

I am aiming to make a post tomorrow including my own pics from (April 2015-present) of what I believe to be this object:

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Oh look. A reflection on glass.

Scary.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Scary.

Almost as scary as the clouds.

posted on Feb, 4 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Scary.

Almost as scary as the clouds.

But scarier than lense flares.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi Guys. In this post is like to focus on the 'winged' appearance of this original anomaly at two o'clock. These set of pics only represent a fraction of what I've seen and captured btw. If you've read the thread so far, or are aware already? The 'wings' are a bow shock wave. The components which make up the bow shock wave, originate from the brown dwarf star itself.

This original object has been seen as a red planet at its core and also various ranges of bow shock wave, both can be enlarged due to light and atmospheric conditions, many variables globally. Just quickly mention that much of what I have presented has gone over a significant portion of people's heads within the px community even. There is a general assumption that all Px objects should be like a "second sun", this is also what I thought at first, before I conducted this investigation.

I can tell you after amassing 100's of hours watching these objects and many more hundreds sky watching, thousands of pics over 3 years, 10 years of watching videos and research, etc, that the second sun appearance is generally rare and isolated to a specific location on the globe. I have captured planets that are sun like orbs, but nothing of the calibre of the many amazing videos we've all seen over time representing this form. So yes I can't help but wonder if this is a kind of dis Info spread? As our objects have very little to do with Suns in a sense. I can tell you now, that you will (and should currently at certain times) be able to see the true composition of our objects; that being winged orbs.. You will soon see large rows of debris with planets in. As I say this is the deal currently, but what I'm capturing is still (just about) out of the field of the average person, in the average scenario.

I mean it has to be atm? As there has not been a surge in winged orb pics and videos on the net:this is my prediction, well not much of a prediction as this is why the data is clearly saying.

So..Main stream science will tell you all you need to know about brown dwarfs, as will some alternative sites. There is some kind of reaction taking place within the brown dwarf star and basically this has a byproduct, which is gasses, Petro chemicals, etc, fine iron oxide is also present as well, but this could have been picked up along the journey.

So as the byproduct is released it symmetrically 'burns off' either side of the brown dwarf. This is then 'picked up' gravitationally no doubt, by the nearest orbital (there are 7-8 clusters of objects btw), so as the cometary planet system careers through space, this 'burn off' is drawn behind the main object, and as I said picked up from the tailing orbitals.

So this is why all of our main 7-8 objects on soho have a characteristic winged appearance. It's a universal law that governs this, and it works itself down in scale from the brown dwarf to the smallest meteorite, of coarse the bow shock wave is more prominent in larger orbitals and PX itself should have the largest.

Please check previous posts if you haven't already, much ground covered and posts like the triangle formation, could well get overlooked.

So what I am showing in this post, is a compressed sequence from start (April 2015) to the present. I will leave a few of my most recent sessions out, as they need posting on their own. So main emphasis of these pics will be focused on late 2016 early 2017.

Saw this object a year before in 2014, didnt even know I saw 'something' until I saw a post on BIN late 2014 by an unknown poster regular Guy. He saw the same thing..

So fast forward to 2015. This time I saw and noted this 'thing' and got the pic. This is where the journey begun. it took a further 3-4 months until I figured I should zoom in and have a closer look. I can say now it is a very small orb (planet) with a tiny bow shock wave. All pics after this, are following the same object.

April 2015

Zoom

Cropped original

I'm going to try and lay this out as best I can, but I will only post certain pics with originals as there's many..

Late summer 2015

Later still 2015

later still 2015

Original

Late 2015

Took me until this occasion to work out how far out object had now moved. Over 2016 there was much outward movement away from the sun and an increase in bow shock wave size.

Later in 2016

Late 2016

Don't forget the line up. in this example bow shock wave is not there for central object (it should run horizontally as we know) but now currently we have parallel bow shock waves in these positions. The Planet X and Helion rows as I think of it, we have objects within the BSW of coarse.

Jan 2017

Little details. We are looking for an object in the dead center. It's there; and seemingly smallish, don't be fooled. Bow shock wave points down on the left and is 'fluffier', direction of BSW was also noted since late 2016, same as is also seen from ISS. this was also clear skies on this occasion, bar this 'anomaly' in the usual position, time etc.

Panorama from same night as pic above showing just how far it has moved. Perhaps 70-80 degrees from sun.

This is cropped and enhanced a bit btw

later in Jan 2017

Notice the colour change that has been detected in the BSW. This is because it is dissipating and 'burning off'

Original

later in Jan 2017 these two sets may be mixed up possibly, as they're so similar and I have so many pics. As it was Christmas the date was turned off on the camera in these pics. Bar the last pic from another day.
Here we have a parallel line up, although top object is swirling slightly, they do line up..

Continued..

edit on 14-2-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: picture issues

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So some more pictures of dirty lenses and clouds.

What happened to your pretend whatever-it-is (as you've swapped and changed what it is mutiple times) turning up last year?

Oh, that's right. Something that doesn't exist CAN'T turn up.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

what the heck is wrong with you?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The second pic in your 1st post on page 10.

Forget the enhancement, the original is interesting.

What other planets/solar systems/brown Dwarfs/comet planets etc etc are in that pic?

The other Planets or whatever they are in that pic seem a lot more concerning than what you are focusing on.

If what you are focusing on is the Planet X system and its solar system or what not then the other objects in that pic must be galaxies heading straight for us.

I also just want to say, that if anyone wants to use or share these images, feel free to do so! there is no copyright or anything like that (lol) some people do that?! But please pass all this info on. Thanks!

I will make sure I pass this along to the Avengers, hopefully they can team up with the Guardians of the Galaxy to stop this impending doom.

I Believe you said in another thread that you have passed this info you have gathered onto Vladimir Putin,

Great, I will make sure that after I speak to the Avengers, I will speak with leader of the Illuminati and see what plans they have to avert this catastrophe.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hi Guys I'm just bumping this thread so it gets seen by as many as possible. I have a lot of material to add too btw..

Predictions are hitting targets and objects are developing swiftly. Should have some great pics soon! Well i mean even better as i have some good ones ATM.

I'll be adding updates asap. Meanwhile get yourself prepped things will enter another level soon.

Take care!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Predictions are hitting targets and objects are developing swiftly.

Name one. Every single prediction you've made in this thread has failed to happen.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Predictions are hitting targets and objects are developing swiftly.

Name one. Every single prediction you've made in this thread has failed to happen.

And all his other threads. And in all the other threads he can, in some contrived way, link to his theory, to which he posts.

And, look, another "soon"

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I can tell you after amassing 100's of hours watching these objects and many more hundreds sky watching, thousands of pics over 3 years, 10 years of watching videos and research...

What an astonishing waste of time.

Still, at least you are not hurting anyone.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Here we are starting with last year's capture of the saint Schneider formation. I now think there are at least two of these formations, so it could be the st Schneider formationS.

Please check a post i made a few back, going into more detail about this. I have also included here a recent capture from Jan 2017, this time more of a shadow. Note that the lower (base) trail of the formation is perfectly straight on horizon, pointing left to right of coarse! So these could/should be the same object!

Sitting on a mountain of info here and little time, get ready guys it's kicking off soon!

Original Jan 2017:

edit on 19-3-2017 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Latest from solar cameras..

Usual place on the left:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

little time

Another vague timeline!

at least two of these formations

so two different objects?

So these could/should be the same object

.......the same object?

mountain of info here

of sporadic photos of clouds you can only capture at random times when the patterns match up otherwise they don't exist?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
random double post
edit on 19-3-2017 by MasterAtArms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join