It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing British Crimes Against Humanity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeeReeS
These evildoers must pay for their wrongdoing,

Care to name these "evildoers"?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's all of the Brits.
They are soooo evil because of what their ancestors did.
Plus the Rothschilds
they are British and eat babies.

Have you not heard their accents? evil I tell thee.

Oh and their teeth!! have you nopt seen their teeth despite having the most healthy teeth in world they don't go for all the vanity crap and they look horrid and as we all know horrid = evil.
I say wall them in until they all say sorry to every other nation on earth because we know they are all so innocent.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Quite right! I am very proud of my teeth!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Me also!! yes my front two are chipped and they are not quite white (unhealthy teeth are white) but I have zero fillings

www.bbc.com...
edit on 15-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Where are you from OP?.
Every country has dark times in their past. The more successful as a nation the darker it has to be to get there.
Lets face it not many places as successful as the UK is there?.

Don't think you'll hear from the OP again, perhaps this thread was just created as click bait. I thought you needed 20 posts before making a thread? This chap has only made 8 posts under this name
and his first thread was to bash the British. He's going to get along famously with us guys

edit on 15.9.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Yup, got a star from me for that one too.

Having had little choice in my place of birth I am, from a personal stand point, none too displeased. At this moment in time it is probably one of the safest places to be in the world right now, both physically and in terms of Rights. If our governance hasn't learnt the lessons of the past, it's people consistently do. If I was a refugee I'd want to come here too. My view is that while all roads may lead to Rome, all roads away from such oppressors lead the Britain. We can't always control what those who hold the power do and do not do, but we can ensure that Britain remains the refuge from the consequences of those actions as it has been for the last 400 years or so. I'm very proud of that aspect of our history.

Patriotic outburst over.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I'm tempted to make a thread showing how great we are @D.
But everyone deep down already knows.
When Buddha asks people what they want to come back as 87% (pew pew research) say "british".
Just Jelly of us and our women.....(okay last bit about our women is a lie)

edit on 15-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeeReeS

originally posted by: skunkape23
Forgive and forget.
...really? Why should the British empire, US "government" or any other empowered entity be spared the wrath of karma or the hammer of justice? Do not all of us get what we deserve, some of us perhaps even more than our lot? There are certain things that cannot be forgive by man, such as the deceptive history regarding the British empire referenced in this article, as they are horrendous conspired ignorant acts not only against themselves, but also their children, our entire species and beyond. Tell me who is able to forgive such atrocities. As we all pay our due justice for our own injustice, how could this same principle evade the very perpetrators of evil and inspirers of injustice?

These evildoers must pay for their wrongdoing, just like the rest of us, even those that think they are above it all are not exempt.

OK, invent the time machine, use it to go back and punish the guilty.

Because you are demanding that people that weren't even alive, and did none of those acts pay.... How is that justice?

I'm an American of Irish ancestry.

My forefathers were Irish slaves sold in America, yet the BLM loons lump me in with " whitey" because I enslaved them......

Do you not see the idiocy of your assertion?

It is just like the descendants of slaves being blamed for slavery, when my family were also slaves at the same time these blacks ancestors were.

But i'm " whitey" it's my fault....

Ignorance incarnate, that is exactly what this is!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IntastellaBurst

yet they're so pale ?

i kid,

every empire has done it, no one has built their house on clean land.

wait till you see what Australia does when it becomes the super power of the 22nd century.

Me me me!!!!

Over here!!!

I want to answer first!!!!

They will export their flora and fauna, as it is all deadly or poisonous, and wait for it to depopulate the globe.

Then they will all move out of Australia, where the can finally be rid of the evil roos!!!

They look all cute and nice, but those bastages are evil, evil I say, EVIL!!!!!!!

Oh and they will drink beer and cook out a lot also.

I think I nailed it
edit on 15-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'm guessing the OP is either from a former colony, Argentinian or French.

I think most countries have a past they aren't proud of, but for the most part, have more than made up for it.

The fact is though, Britain has gave the world some of its best inventions:

The submarine
The steam engine
The lightbulb
The television
The computer
The internet

and many many more.

Can't blame modern society for the mistakes of our ancestors.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Where are you from OP?.
Every country has dark times in their past. The more successful as a nation the darker it has to be to get there.
Lets face it not many places as successful as the UK is there?.

Don't think you'll hear from the OP again, perhaps this thread was just created as click bait. I thought you needed 20 posts before making a thread? This chap has only made 8 posts under this name
and his first thread was to bash the British. He's going to get along famously with us guys

Lol, as long as he is here for verbal abuse in response to idiocy, I will oblige him at every turn!

As will 99 percent of ATS.

We don't always agree on most things on ATS, but I think we all agree this guy is ignorant of a great many things.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Also Fighting Jack Churchill.

en.wikipedia.org...

What a guy

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anaana

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Yup, got a star from me for that one too.

Having had little choice in my place of birth I am, from a personal stand point, none too displeased. At this moment in time it is probably one of the safest places to be in the world right now, both physically and in terms of Rights. If our governance hasn't learnt the lessons of the past, it's people consistently do. If I was a refugee I'd want to come here too. My view is that while all roads may lead to Rome, all roads away from such oppressors lead the Britain. We can't always control what those who hold the power do and do not do, but we can ensure that Britain remains the refuge from the consequences of those actions as it has been for the last 400 years or so. I'm very proud of that aspect of our history.

Patriotic outburst over.

I starred you, but your best quality was your bastard offspring.... My beloved land America!!!

I can own many types if guns, tannerite is legal here, it is so much fun to blow crap up with it, and there is so much space, I can go so far out, I could fire a 155mm howitzer 8 miles away, and nobody would hear the cannon fire or the round exploding... Well maybe sombody would, but would likely think it was thunder.

You guys enabled a great life for many folks, we drink we fight we cookout we just live, and it is great!!!

Thanks Persia, for attacking Greece, so that Alexander would come along and Rome would rise from his ashes, thus uniting and forming brittainia into a great nation the spawned mine!!!

BTW yes I just thanked Iran for helping to create America!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Never heard of him before, what a dude!

I just raised my own Scottish broadsword in honour of him after reading that.....I'm not getting my bagpipes out though, the missus is downstairs and I do like my life.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I'm guessing the OP is either from a former colony, Argentinian or French.

I think most countries have a past they aren't proud of, but for the most part, have more than made up for it.

The fact is though, Britain has gave the world some of its best inventions:

The submarine
The steam engine
The lightbulb
The television
The computer
The internet

and many many more.

Can't blame modern society for the mistakes of our ancestors.

Lol the " French "....

BTW America invented the light bulb the submarine and the internet!!!

Though mi6 or mi5 did invent the computer to crack the enigma code, America created the modern computer that let you the PC, the laptop and the smart phone.

Thanks Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, I hope you are turning heaven a profit now Steve, rest well buddy!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

They look all cute and nice, but those bastages are evil, evil I say, EVIL!!!!!!!

Yep, they're evil and have no honour amongst sportspeople:

Thems West Islanders are Satan's spawn.

I think I nailed it.

/end thread for the ridiculousness it is (apart from Aussies being really, really bad sports.).
edit on 15-9-2015 by aorAki because: mizpelink

edit on 15-9-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Thomas Edison created what became the modern lightbulb, but Joseph Wilson Swan, a British inventor beat him to the first functional lightbulb a couple of years earlier... a few other British guys even earlier also created lightbulbs, but they were impractical.

I worded the internet wrong, as it was the American ARPANET, and two American guys who created TCPIP....When I said internet, I was referring to the WWW that most people think of as the internet, which was invented by a British guy.

As for the submarine, it was John Holland who invented the modern submarine, and he was Irish born, Ireland is still part of the British Isles.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Thomas Edison created what became the modern lightbulb, but Joseph Wilson Swan, a British inventor beat him to the first functional lightbulb a couple of years earlier... a few other British guys even earlier also created lightbulbs, but they were impractical.

I worded the internet wrong, as it was the American ARPANET, and two American guys who created TCPIP....When I said internet, I was referring to the WWW that most people think of as the internet, which was invented by a British guy.

As for the submarine, it was John Holland who invented the modern submarine, and he was Irish born, Ireland is still part of the British Isles.

Touche!!

You got me there, good call

You have to forgive me, I'm an American, I find it hard to believe much of importance existed prior to my nation or myself... Lol

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hey, America still gave us loads of cool stuff, a lot of countries have contributed to the modern world as far as engineering and tech is concerned......even some of the more unlikely ME countries before they became warzones.

I only mentioned British examples because the French Argie former colonist that started this thread was slating my home turf :-p
edit on 15/9/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

"French Argie former colonist " lol.

Scary thing is If labour get in we may have no Falklands at all
. I liked him until I read that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join