It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama about to be decapitated in a music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Are people able to post up something like this and just get away with it?
3:50 into the video
Music video Linkwww.youtube.com...

The music group is actually part of a collection called "Beast Coast" which includes Flatbush Zombies, The underachievers, and Pro Era which barracdks daughter was seen sporting one of their shirts. All psychadelic new age movement influenced groups.
edit on 14-9-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's just a music video, I have seen worse, did the message go completely over your head?, no offence sir

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

Look, I was young once too. In fact, in my day, the word "damned" was edited out of music. I get the need for symbolic expression. I lived in the 60s and the bra burning times!

I also do not care for the POTUS at all.

But, this video crosses that line which should not be crossed. You respect the office even if you don't respect the man holding the office.

This video should be banned immediately, IMO.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
Was going to say everything you said.....star for the reminder to the people of the US and the world. Although ,now that I think about it , that video would fall under the freedom of speech.I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Video seems too much.. but lyrics are interesting.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I recall The Dixie Chicks scandal, but beheading the POTUS as free speech is not speech...it is reflective of deeply rooted darkness that should be stopped.

I would gladly vote for a law that makes it illegal to make videos that kill our POTUSi.

Thanks for the star.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

"Just" a video?

The young said that when MTV first arrived on the scene.

There is no good to come from a video killing the POTUS.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Does it not influence the youth who idolize these artists?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
My take on it afterwards. It was representing perhaps certain political situations and not to be taken literally .

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Look, I was young once too. In fact, in my day, the word "damned" was edited out of music. I get the need for symbolic expression. I lived in the 60s and the bra burning times!

But, this video crosses that line which should not be crossed. You respect the office even if you don't respect the man holding the office.

Not only did I live in that time , I was part of it. There were more than just bra-burning . There were riots , mobs , etc. It wasnt all just "peaceful protests" or "sit-ins" . We also had our music like this , though the mainstream stations did not play it. Of course we didnt have MTV or even many videos.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wasn't Bush beheaded in Game of Thrones? bad taste has been around longer than music videos. If it offends, then there is always the option to not watching.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I love the underachievers. They are connected to Flatbush zombies. I mean it's very symbolic. A stage set like an Isis beheading thing. A crappy photoshop at that. But yes even though you do not agree this is freedom of speech/expression. Do you remember that movie that assassinated Kim Jung un? Called the interview. It was released for free. Basically. That was freedom of speech. Honestly. Just because something offends you doesn't mean it's illegal.

Thanks for the share
edit on 15-9-2015 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Automatic respect?

No, it doesn't work like that.

Earn my respect, and I will reciprocate.
edit on 15-9-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Big deal, GWAR has not only done it to Obama, George W and Tony Abbott just to name a few but have done it countless times live in concert! Music is an artform as well as film clips, so what if you don't like their message don't listen to them, unless they are doing it for real they haven't even done anything wrong!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Our POTUS

So you're against The interview?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

And major Hollywood studios produced a movie assassinating GW while A Game of Thrones put a GW head on a pike.

So, they'll claim it's art and get a pass.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I am not comparing the 60s, in which I too lived, to this video.

When has man lived without riots, mobs, etc. ?

Music of the 60s was wide ranging, but does not compare to this video.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

It used to work like that. Respect. Then they took discipline out of the home and respect went with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

Didn't see it.

top topics

join