It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis or .....?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou
Yes they are really horrible but you CAN take back your power. We underestimate the strength in our own minds.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Had another experience 2 days ago... (last 1 was 4-5 years ago I think).
Was sleeping when it was still light outside and I had this sound again (electric hard sounds suddenly). I think it's like a warning signal that something may be close?

Anyways I was on the crossroad of sleeping and being awake and felt some force holding me at my back (I was laying on my right side). I couldn't move or it was very hard but I could just move enough to look what was behind me. And since it was light in my room I could see it much better... It was like a black mass but now I could see the details much better, it looked straight out of a sci-fi movie.
It wasn't that big, but I couldn't recognize any life form (no human or animal like), but the details on this black mass it was with a bit of smoke and not much bigger than 30 cm.
When I looked on the wall I saw 2 spiders but not real spiders, just the figure, more like 2 crosses.
But I wasn't scared but seeing that black mass/spirit/whatever in so much detail was an awesome sight, can't really describe it enough. I think he/it maybe thought I would be scared when seeing it but I wasn't and soon after it went away... Didn't had a really negative feeling about this experience. Second time I saw spiders on the wall... and many people see these spiders on the wall.. well try to look what's behind u next time if you manage as well

edit on 20-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Well done, confronting it, it seems the only way to make them dissappear and try to understand what it is. I don't know whats upp with holding the backs, what do they want? Like to scare us. Just all?... Or might be E. T... It's scary to remember they do exist when sitting alone at home, i'm starting to be afraid even to watch horror movies, which I love, afraid not to encourage presences... All the best.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

Yea never believed in such a thing and it's way more scary now watching such movies since you have experienced some of it yourself which seemed very real.

I live in an appartment, I wonder if others living in the same building have the same experiences as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Also long before this (20 years ago) I had a vision where I was laying in a desert, this seemed much more real then a dream and every detail I can remember and was shocked when I was ''back''. Not sure if I should share but hard to withhold when you have experienced this vision/experience!

Anyways this was me laying in a desert behind some sand dunes. Only the sun and was just crawling in the sand. I could hardly move or do anything. The sun was shining on me and again I couldn't do anything. Then I heard strange sounds in the distance and shadows coming over the desert making the sun disappear.

So I looked up seeing what was going on. I saw massive clouds made from all the insects you can imagine coming in my direction and they all went over me, which was terrifying.
After that the sun came back when they all went over me.. so I was again just laying behind some sand dunes with the sun shining on me and I couldn't do much or anything. Then I heard again strange sounds but this time different.. the ground was rumbling/shaking and became harder/louder.. so again I looked up behind the sand dunes to see what's was coming in my direction. I saw a huge black wall made from all animals you can imagine (elephants, tigers, dogs, rats, you name it) and they all went over, I was lucky I was just behind this sand dune so they all jumped over me. Again no way I thought i would survive but I did. And the sun came back and everything was again like the start, me laying in the desert behind a sand dune in the hot cooking sun.

Then I felt something way different, like some huge force/might coming in my direction... so again I looked up what was coming in my direction and this time I saw a very very bright light, brighter and stronger then the sun even.. but this light was above clouds.. and when it came nearer I saw a Jesus figure standing on clouds! This feeling was like seeing glory, might and the best thing you could imagine seeing.

Anyways it could be maybe that all those insects and animals where like demoms/negative feelings coming after me but then the best thing ever came...

And soon it was over and back to senses and back in normal life I was like wtf happenend!!!
Sure dreams can be strange but this was more then just a dream and surly seemed way more real then any dream I ever had.

Just sharing this since all this black matter and often negative experiences we share could be demons going after us somehow / have interest in us although the last experience didn't felt that bad really.
Almost a feeling it had feelings for me.. but had to share my vision/experience anyways.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I have no explanation for your dream but it sounded like a really profound one. It's been a pleasure and an eye opener reading everyone's experiences. Dreams are one thing I don't think we will ever fully understand

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing the dream. Yes, God is watching over us, but we must be so careful and endure all the crazyness around us!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
We need to concentrate on doing the good, on forgiving the others, forgiving ourselves, this gives us strenght of mind. And in order to put as much space as possible with the ghost demons, etc (hard with the aliens I guess
but they didnt found me yet(?) I believe... Im too special to be found, they would need so much time to figure me out
))) - so to put space you have to not think about it, just aknowledge it, but give it not much importance, you need to feel strong not frightened, also pray to God to keep them away, wear the rosary or a cross chain and mentally charge it as a protection...

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
the vibrations [like a million volts of electricity going trough your body] are a common preamble to an out of body experience.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Okay...I'm going to describe something that I honestly can't....I don't know what it is. But it started I know when I was a teenager. These experiences usually began when I was having a bad nights sleep. Like, I would sleep for a few hours but then wake up. My mind will be completely awake - I'm very aware of the fact I am awake...but for one frightening thing...I am completely paralyzed. I now know this is sleep paralysis. But when I was a teenager (I'm 52 now) I had no idea what was happening to me. But a very unusual thing would happen to me. And I could feel it coming on. I would wake up but be paralyzed. And then I would start to hear a grinding noise in my ears. Then I would start to feel like I had electricity coursing though my body. And then I would feel a separation from my body.....In my teenage years it would just be a feeling of floating above my body. And I would have the distinct feeling that if I could open my eyes (because I'm paralyzed) that I would see my ceiling right in front of me. Which scared me. But as time went on..it progressed. The same thing would happen, but instead of feeling like I was floating, I would actually "shoot" out of my body and float above my house. I know this sounds crazy, but as time went on this experience got bolder and bolder. All the way up until I was in my 40's. I never told anyone because I know how it sounds. But then in my forties it got real intense. This one night I was having the experience and I kept shooting out of body and then pulled back in...over and over..I noticed there was what I thought of as a rubberband coming out from my stomach and went back into my house that kept pulling me back down..but I'd shoot bak out again, and get pulled back down....it completely wore me out. At some point I really for real woke up...feeling exausted.....It wasn't until a couple of years later when I was researching the internet about this that I found the term "silver cord". I knew instantly the moment I read it, what it was. The last experience was the scariest for me. It began as usual,,wake up..grinding noise in ears..shooting out of body...and looking down watching tree tops and house roofs pass by underneath me...and I very strongly thought..I don't want to do this anymore! Almost instantly I found myself laying on my bed. And I thought ..Good! I raised my head up and "clucnked" it into some other head and then a pair of hands clap down on melike trying to hold me down....it took a few minutes...but my sleep paralisys went away, and I could move again, but was to scared to move. That was the last time it happened to me. All I know is that these were not dreams. I've had plenty of dreams in my life, but these were no dreams. They were real! If you have not experienced it, then you can't possibly know what I mean. But it has changed how I feel about myself. It made me realize there is a separation of soul and body. I have not had a NDE but these experiences made me realize I can separate from my body, and still be me/myself. This hasn't happened to me for over decade now....but it affects me. Ask me any question...I'll try to answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

I have had similar experiences as well. I actually started astral projecting before I got sleep paralysis.

My question.

Was there anything in your diet that you think triggered it?
Were you electrocuted as a kid? I've realized that a lot of people with these experiences have been electrocuted in some way or another, including myself.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

I have had similar experiences as well. I actually started astral projecting before I got sleep paralysis.

My question.

Was there anything in your diet that you think triggered it?
Were you electrocuted as a kid? I've realized that a lot of people with these experiences have been electrocuted in some way or another, including myself.

No nothing like that. I did notice that this would usually happen on a night that I felt really tired when I went to bed, but would wake up with sleep paralysis and have the experience. I haven't the experience in a long time, but I have sleeping problems now.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know most people will dismiss this as superstitious nonsense but try this it doesn't cost you anything and won't hurt if doesn't help. It will certainly help so don't dismiss it outright unless you enjoy sleep paralysis. It obviously has saved me so I am trying to help others. I was not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination until recently.

Recite the following at least but preferably three times before sleeping:

I seek refuge in God against the Accursed Satan.
In the name of God, the All-Merciful, the Compassionate.

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the Daybreak
From the evil of that which He created;
From the evil of the darkness when it is intense,
And from the evil of malignant witchcraft,
And from the evil of the envier when he envieth.

Quran Chaper 113: Daybreak

I seek refuge in God against the accursed Satan.
In the name of God, the All-Merciful, the Compassionate.

Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
The King of mankind,
The god of mankind,
From the evil of the sneaking whisperer,
Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind,
Of the jinn and of mankind.

Quran Chapter 114: Mankind

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
For the people who suffer from sleep paraylsis here, does it happen when sleeping on your back or does it happen as well as sleeping on your side? If it happens while sleeping on your back, then this could be linked to sleep apnea. And I suggest you sleep on your side.

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The first time I experienced sleep paralysis was about 3 years ago I still get it once in awhile but that first night was the most activity I have ever experienced. I was sleeping at my friends house she had two beds I was sleeping on the twin bed across the room from hers I fell asleep and I woke up unable to move this freaked me out cause nothing like that has ever happened I snapped out of it calmed down then went back to sleep on my back this time I woke up unable to move again but this time I heard something call my name then that's when I saw a black shadow in the corner it looked like it was waving me on to go with it that was it I was able to move again I was so scared I ran across the room to my friends bed woke her up told her what happened she told me just to sleep next to her I felt a little better so I went back to sleep what happened next I will never understand I was lifted up out of my body i truly felt like I was floating up in the air I mean I was looking at the ceiling then I felt two fingers press on my stomach that's when I felt myself going back down into my body then I sat up and there was like a creature thing looking at me from under the blanket I have no idea what happened that night

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The first time I experienced sleep paralysis was about 3 years ago I still get it once in awhile but that first night was the most activity I have ever experienced. I was sleeping at my friends house she had two beds I was sleeping on the twin bed across the room from hers I fell asleep and I woke up unable to move this freaked me out cause nothing like that has ever happened I snapped out of it calmed down then went back to sleep on my back this time I woke up unable to move again but this time I heard something call my name then that's when I saw a black shadow in the corner it looked like it was waving me on to go with it that was it I was able to move again I was so scared I ran across the room to my friends bed woke her up told her what happened she told me just to sleep next to her I felt a little better so I went back to sleep what happened next I will never understand I was lifted up out of my body i truly felt like I was floating up in the air I mean I was looking at the ceiling then I felt two fingers press on my stomach that's when I felt myself going back down into my body then I sat up and there was like a creature thing looking at me from under the blanket I have no idea what happened that night. Your experience is more intense i thought I would share this with you because the first time I got it I was about 18 I'm only 21 now but it still happens every so often thank you for sharing at least I know I'm not alone

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Journey1986

There was one sleep paralysis case I was researching that involved an individual that would actually record himself at night. One night he got up while still asleep and was swinging his arms and screaming. He woke up a few seconds later. However, another recording showed the guy open his eyes while sleeping, and while frozen, started making the most horrifying face I have ever seen (it's putting goose bumps on my back right now)!

So, when people say that sleep paralysis is a mechinism for the body to protect itself, why then is there at least one example of a guy who exibits the classic symptoms of sleep paralysis (eyes open in bed), but also exibits symptoms of demonic possession (arms swinging)? It's all the same, night terrors and sleep paralysis are just possessions! The example above shows the contradiction of the "sleep paralysis crowd."

edit on 31-12-2015 by DebtSlave because: grammar

edit on 31-12-2015 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DebtSlave

Are those recordings online or somewhere to view?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ive had a time once at 7 or 8 i woke up from an abduction dream hearing whispers and feet shuffling. then waking paralysis involving hearing and feeling demons try to touch me to kill me. and then had a similar siezure for a few. then another one a couple years ago where i heard a low pitch vibration inside my brain and two low pitch male voices discussing how im hearing them..from then my "schizophrenia" has been pure hell. dreams of destruction, lying evil beings making me think along there mind control to get me damned. i asked for help with this and nobody did..so whatever happens from this is not my fault.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: surrealist

Here ya go. Watch starting at 37:50.
edit on 1-1-2016 by DebtSlave because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join