It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US & Israel Invade Syria to prevent 'Chemical Weapons Attack' as Russia Rushes to Aid Assad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

With Russia rushing to help Assad defeat the US/Mossad-armed ISIS genocide, US & Israel are dashing to take countermeasures by invading Syria under the guise of preventing "Chemical Weapons Attack".

Pft, guess they can't say 'WMD's again like Bush did back in the day?

Putin tells USrael they're full of it, and how about providing proof of Assad having chemical weapons!

its obvious US has marked Assad (and his great/grandchildren) as the 'next Gadaffi'

how US helped create ISIS:
nypost.com...

^Assad is now hiding from US missile strikes? no sh.sh! it's US 'kill Gadafi' deja vu all over again.

same old, same old.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
afghanistan
iraq
lybia

what do they have in common?

chaos, destruction and poverty after a US led invasion.

it's enough! let others pacify this region. can only get better...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
afghanistan
iraq
lybia

To be fair.

- Afghanistan was already brutalised by conflict and mayhem following the Russian intervention. Arguably it's in a better state now.
- Iraq was run by a brutal dictator who was responsible for the deaths of countless thousands.
- Libya was a repressive dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

I don't believe this. They must want all out war.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

afghanistan
iraq
lybia

No western backed central banks.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

for folks who had no idea US has been conducting missile strikes upon Syria/Assad for over a year now:

tinyurl.com/puuk4fl
edit on 10-9-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

afghanistan
iraq
lybia

To be fair.

- Afghanistan was already brutalised by conflict and mayhem following the Russian intervention. Arguably it's in a better state now.
- Iraq was run by a brutal dictator who was responsible for the deaths of countless thousands.

Libya was the richest country in Africa.

Students had no fees, paid by oil money. If they could not study in Libya, they were found courses abroad, again paid for by the govt on the condition they returned to Libya for the first few years of employment. Newly married couples recieved a $100000 interest free govt loan, if they wanted it. Most of the oil money was pumped back into the economy. Yeah, if Ghadaffi didnt like you he was a tyrant. But a lot of his policies put our govts to shame.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well when Hillary was SoS, she did say Assad must go.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said that, despite a newly-brokered cease fire agreement with Syrian President Bashar al Assad, his days as president are numbered as his forces continue the bloody clash with Syrian opposition groups.

"We think Assad must go," Clinton told ABC today after attending the one-day Friends of the Syrian People conference in Istanbul. "The sooner the better for everyone concerned."

But she added that the process must be multi-pronged.

Secretary Clinton Says Syrian President Assad 'Must Go' (April 2012)

That MUST HAVE come from Obama right?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Obama can crow all he wants but he will not take on Putin over Syria without support.
Israel on the other hand is the wild card and if drawn in to war would pull the US into a much wider conflict.
We don't want to be fighting Russia, not in Syria and not in the Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
all war, no peace. OBAMA MUST GO!

USrael & RUSSIA are now already fighting over Syria.. WW3

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

afghanistan
iraq
lybia

To be fair.

To be fair?

Afghanistan is in better shape now? Ask them.

Iraq?

He may have been a dictator responsible for 1,000's of deaths but he was the US buddy until they were finished with him. Up until then the deaths were ok so who was the monster here? And as far as I can tell the US has been run by dictators for a great many elections now. Even moving into a Dynasty that is responsible for far more deaths Worldwide than Iraq could ever count.

Libya?

It has been proven over and over again and even backed up by the Libyan people that they were in better shape than even Americans. And after the US came, killed and left? Just another Nation of destruction on the US list.

To be fair?

If you want to be fair, start looking at the other side of the coin.

Jude

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: brancolinoxx

Yes!! Thank you!

It's unbelievable and sad that this is happening all over again. Check another one off the list of 7 countries: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, and Sudan.

Long read but this is a great post from 2012 calling out the end game
Are The Middle East Wars Really About Forcing the World Into Dollars and Private Central Banking?

edit on 10-9-2015 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: sp

Eta: this is a really lame excuse.

edit on 10-9-2015 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: wording

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: brancolinoxx

afghanistan
iraq
lybia

... and willing to get rid of the petrodollar!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

My pleasure

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm very confused by this thread, and why it was even created.. It's presented as if this is today's news..

There's no doubt that the situation in Syria is on going and a potential powder keg ready to blow at any time. BUT, from the title (possibly?? we need a source to confirm what the title says), to every single video posted (even though the videos APPEAR to all have been uploaded today) happened over a YEAR ago. There is nothing remotely new in this thread whatsoever. Everything the OP is referring to, was back when the "chem attack" fiasco was going on, and Obama, Mcain and Kerry were pushing hard for an "attack". There were many threads on ATS about it. Here we are over a year from then and yup, still bombing.

I'm not trying to be difficult here, but I just don't understand the intent of the OP. Even the Glen Beck video posted later down the thread was from January of 2014. Click on it, then click on the original one to the right of the vid.

EDIT - Not SURE when the first video was taken/made. Obviously a news report, but WHEN? And the second part of it, where was that video taken, when? Do we have another source? Can you explain it OP? The other vids, are definately old.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I understand your point, and the comment about it being in guise of stopping a chemical attack is certainly last years news. But with the events of the last couple of days this is very relevant again. Russia is now in Syria, UK and US are once again hinting they want to get more involved with possible intervention soon.

This is a repeat of what we saw last year but this time its looking like it will go ahead without being voted down like last year. I believe seeing those videos is a great reminder of what may be around the corner. It is very relevant to events today.

The OP should have at least clarified these vids were old, I agree.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: brancolinoxx

afghanistan
iraq
lybia

... and willing to get rid of the petrodollar!

Oh yes, and that too. With Russia and China now not using the petrodollar, I cant see the US attacking them. The petrodollar is about to fail. Hate to think of the disaster awaiting the US economy when that happens. More debt than any other country....by far. They need Syria in order to get a pipeline to the EU so they can supply them. Thats why the Russians will never let it happen, the EU gets most of its energy supplies from Russia. If the US does not get that pipeline....its economy is gone.
edit on 10-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

As with all threads, there needs to be clarity and sources given in the OP. This thread contains nothing of the sort! I was drawn in due to the thread title " US & Israel Invade Syria to prevent 'Chemical Weapons Attack' as Russia Rushes to Aid Assad" . It's up to the OP to back that up. There is no way to tell when the first video of that news report happened. If it happened today, then we need another source. Then we can all discuss the topic at hand.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I understand.

But having spent most of today researching the syria crisis I’m aware this is relevant. I understand for people who have not been following this story, the thread could be considered misleading. Not sure when the vids are from to be honest. As you said, they were uploaded recently.

The news today regarding syria is very similar to the news last year. They were out voted last year so its no surprise our govts have got us to this point again, votes mean nothing to them.

Dont be too hard on the OP though as the vids do look recent if you look at the dates and considering the situation today is similar, could be an easy mistake. The thread was still going nicely and was interesting.

I still think it is very relevant today and needs to be discussed.

edit on 10-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What is the new news though? I guess that's the big issue/complaint here. I have no problem with new news. Do you have a link or something to share the new news? I would greatly appreciate that because OP didn't do that!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join