It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just wait til you get a load of my voice

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: JadeStar

I dont think the antichrist is one specific Hollywood moviestar nor do I think it is one specific 'person', I think it is a 'group' of people that do harm to others and are full of hatred and are fully aware of what they are doing.

Considering many "people of faith" fit that description it might be a good idea to look within it.

You described the Mud Pit Forum.
Is ATS harboring the antichrist?

I see it more this way: ATS is harboring "God" [its ridiculous complexity] in ALL of the details of these vast and various discussions. Its a positive.
edit on 9-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'd lean more towards the political landscape for the antichrist...if one exists.

Hilary and our current Bench-wamer-in-Chief are two people I'd put up for consideration.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I'm not sure if Morgan freeman is the anti Christ, however my sources indicate his head may in fact be spinning perpetually at the center of every super massive black hole, so I can certainly understand where this notion of anti Christ may have came from

hahahhaha I'd love to meet your sources!!

Not a problem, dinner at right dress formal casual, see ya there

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsace
This would seem ludicrous, but consider some of the startling facts, in front of you blatantly...

Hey OP, does Morgan Freeman have a twitter account? Have you tried simply asking him?
Maybe supply a link to this thread also, for reference.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Morgan Freeman is the spokesman for pretty much everything, not just the cherry picked examples. The guy just has one of those epic voices that will always be known.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

originally posted by: alsace
This would seem ludicrous, but consider some of the startling facts, in front of you blatantly...

Hey OP, does Morgan Freeman have a twitter account? Have you tried simply asking him?
Maybe supply a link to this thread also, for reference.

I don't have a twitter account.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Im reading all post her ein morgan freemans voice. Its fantastic.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Morgan Freeman can't be the Anti-Christ because I had a dream that Domo, the mascot of NHK Japan, was the Anti-Christ and he killed Iron Man and Wonder Woman to prove it.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I dont think the antichrist is one specific Hollywood moviestar nor do I think it is one specific 'person', I think it is a 'group' of people that do harm to others and are full of hatred and are fully aware of what they are doing.

Considering many "people of faith" fit that description it might be a good idea to look within it.

You described the Mud Pit Forum.
Is ATS harboring the antichrist?

I see it more this way: ATS is harboring "God" [its ridiculous complexity] in ALL of the details of these vast and various discussions. Its a positive.

sure, if you think of round holes as a harbor for square pegs.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't even have words for this. Considering that I'd love to have him read me a story every night before bed, I very highly doubt he is the antichrist.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Just wait til you get a load of my voice

lol

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
I'd lean more towards the political landscape for the antichrist...if one exists.

Hilary and our current Bench-wamer-in-Chief are two people I'd put up for consideration.

Yet others would have put the guy who preceded them and sent thousands of young people to their deaths in a war based on a lie for his buddies profit and political gain in the role of anti-christ. They'd seem to have the upper hand on your assertion tbh.

See how that works?

Politicians are usually unsavory but they are not the anti-christ.

To me the idea of an anti-christ is more a commentary on humanity.

Perhaps WE all are anti-christ? All of us who do not treat each other as Christ would have are anti Christ?
edit on 10-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry

Yet others would have put the guy who preceded them and sent thousands of young people to their deaths in a war based on a lie for his buddies profit and political gain in the role of anti-christ. They'd seem to have the upper hand on your assertion tbh.

See how that works?

Politicians are usually unsavory but they are not the anti-christ.

To me the idea of an anti-christ is more a commentary on humanity.

Perhaps WE all are anti-christ? All of us who do not treat each other as Christ would have are anti Christ?

Politicians in general should be held to a higher standard. After all, aren't they supposed to be our 'leaders'?
By allowing career politicians and now it seems 'family tree' politics (Bushes, Clintons), we get more of the same, but gets worse each time.

I think by anti-christ isn't people who fail to follow all the rules of Christ, but those who knowingly and willingly do harm to those they claim to serve. Bush, Bench-warmer-in-chief, to me, all fall in that category.

I'll take Hilary for this example:

Snowden: Leaked state secrets to the public, *publicly* to inform them and possibly for their own protection of freedoms, rights and selves. He's wanted for *treason*.

Hilary: Leaked state secrets in *private* and willingly put people's lives directly and knowingly in danger - and worse, and she's running for *president*.

I see a massive difference here - our leaders aren't being held responsible nor accountable for their actions....we as citizens deserve better, should demand better and stop enabling them and protecting them regardless of 'party'. A crime is a crime, unless one is a politician?

Anyway, I don't know if an actual, single Anti-Christ exists....or if there indeed is such a thing, but based upon what my interpretation of it is - I still nominate Hilary and Bench-warmer-in-chief as they are still on the active political roster. If I had to clump people in who aren't active in politics right now, I'd clump together the likes of Mao, Stalin, Che, Hitler within that same realm. It's not the scale on which the crimes are committed, but the fact that they are committed period.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Agartha
If you have read the bible and understand , (or the Quran ) you understand he will come out of nowhere . He will be the least looked for individual. His (or hers) rise to power will be answers for all the world's problems. There is still a lot that has not been fulfilled before this can happen ( even though there is a lot being fulfilled as I type) .

Correction: There is no AntiChrist, Dajjal, or Armilus in the Qur'an. The only times that fake character is mentioned are in traditions. It's literally not mentioned once in the Qur'an.

Wait , what? Read the bible and the Quran again , you skipped some parts

I said "in the Qur'an". I'm pretty sure I've read the Qur'an just as much, if not more, than anyone else on ATS. Show me where the Qur'an talks about an AntiChrist, Dajjal, or Armilus. Like I said, the only times that fake character is mentioned are in traditions. It's literally not mentioned once in the Qur'an.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

need to thank you! why? because the way you posted made me think of this.

monty python can now make a "life of morgan" movie!

"he's not the anit christ! he's a very well behaved boy!"

"but i'm not the anti christ!"

'yes you are! and believe me, i have followed a few!"

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: TzarChasm

NowWhat: You described the Mud Pit Forum.Is ATS harboring the antichrist?

vhb:I see it more this way: ATS is harboring "God" [its ridiculous complexity] in ALL of the details of these vast and various discussions. Its a positive.

TsarChasm: sure, if you think of round holes as a harbor for square pegs.

Oh I don't know; God is no ones dummy (unless you think the human puppet actually controls the ventriloquist); in that case we are God in control of the IDEA of God as it sits on our lap; completely unaware a human hand is manipulating its doll cranium: mouth and expressions. Without human help the idea of God would not exist (we invented 'IT' just as IT required us to do so).
edit on 10-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

NowWhat: You described the Mud Pit Forum.Is ATS harboring the antichrist?

vhb:I see it more this way: ATS is harboring "God" [its ridiculous complexity] in ALL of the details of these vast and various discussions. Its a positive.

TsarChasm: sure, if you think of round holes as a harbor for square pegs.

Oh I don't know; God is no ones dummy (unless you think the human puppet actually controls the ventriloquist); in that case we are God in control of the IDEA of God as it sits on our lap; completely unaware a human hand is manipulating its doll cranium: mouth and expressions. Without human help the idea of God would not exist (we invented it just as it required us to do so).

That quote above in bold was not from me.
edit on 10-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Charles Darwin was the anti Christ.
Evolution of a species was the anti bible.
edit on 11-9-2015 by chrisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Who was the antichrist 2000 odd years ago before Christianity existed or is the whole Christ and antichrist thing just TOTALL BS? My guess yes bs

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join