It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace
Nope, he's just a free man

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I dont think the antichrist is one specific Hollywood moviestar nor do I think it is one specific 'person', I think it is a 'group' of people that do harm to others and are full of hatred and are fully aware of what they are doing.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
" I wish I could tell you that OP fought the good fight;
validated his theory, and the other members just let him be.
I wish, I could tell you that. But ATS is no fairy tale world."

Lolz.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I don't know about the Ant-Christ, but his voice is a masterpiece

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

1. Couldn't find anything about Chip Technology or Chipping, he's doing the voice for Visa. Can't find the connection to some kind of Chipping (humans? cars? planes? (this could actually be a good idea since blackboxes don't do the job)

2. I don't know what you mean by frontman for promoting CERN, he visited CERN I guess because of his series "Through the Wormhole" and he's interested in it?

3. Okay, lets stick with that - although I couldn't find anything about him promoting NWO (gotta admit, I didn't put much time in finding something)

4. 1998 = 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 = 27 !?!?

5. Actually he only played god twice, in Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty.

Note that the Bible doesn’t say Satan is an angel of light; it says he only masquerades as an angel of light. In other words, sometimes Satan puts on a disguise (as it were), and makes it look like he actually stands for good instead of evil. When the devil offered to feed Jesus by turning rocks into bread, he was masquerading as one who wanted to do good–or as an angel of light (see Matthew 4:1-11).

6. As I remember correctly he wasn't happy about even having that technology and they destroyed it after using it once. Also, what has this to do with being the antichrist again?

7. Ahm, like million of other people?

8. Even that is wrong, it was his granddaughter which got killed on a sidewalk by her boyfriend - delusional, religious nutjob I guess? Also this:

It has been revealed that Davenport, an aspiring actor with two young children, has a history of substance abuse problems and has had numerous confrontations with the law.

"Antichrist, the son of perdition will be born in Corozain, will be brought up in Bethsaida and shall begin to reign in Capharnaum, according to what Our Lord Jesus said in the Gospel: "Woe to thee Corozain ... woe to thee Bethsaida ... and thou Capharnaum that art exalted up to heaven, thou shalt be thrust down to hell. (Luke, 10:13)

Corozain is not in Turkey, but close guess.

10. Again a religious nutjob - how many other people were born in 1937?

11. My brain is crying, thanks very much for that.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
Nope, he's just a free man

Damn right. Ever seen the movie Glory?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
Would that make Tom Cruise God?

Nah... Tom Cruise is the personification of Hale Bob. Hopefully he will do what others have done to get up there some day....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At Least the End of Times Won't Be Convoluted or Confusing.

Whenever I'm confused about what's going on in the ends times, I'm always so relieved when Morgan Freeman shows up and explains the plot to me.

Love,
edit on th18Tue, 08 Sep 2015 15:18:30 -0500K201593030pm9 by SirKonstantin because: Correcting my spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You've all got it wrong.

The antichrist is Roman abramovich....

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
I don't know about the Ant-Christ, but his voice is a masterpiece

Now picturing a bunch of Ants bowing and praying to a picture of Moragn Freeman

orz ...orz...orz < - - the ants praying

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
No.

Morgan Freeman is God.

Christopher Walken is the Devil.

I can hear them now, arguing.

Walken played Gabriel, not the devil.

To the thread: Please stop; threads like this make us all look like morons.

As I read the OP, I told myself to be prepared to stop reading once all the inane mathematics began, but I couldn't help searching for the punchline.

edit on 9/8/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: Typo

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But his voice is so soothing...like a heavenly bath of melted butter and cheese curds.

Wait...what just happened?!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Greetings- Are You referring to the voice work that Mr. Freeman does for television shows? I'd opine that Mr. Freeman's agent did the groundwork and He is not want for voice work. But You have to KNOW that He is just reading the script and not doing the legwork, You know that right? So wouldn't those who PAY Mr. Freeman, be the folks You want to look at?
If I offered whomever read this drivel this far $500 for reading something I wrote how many do You think would take Me on the offer?

Here is a short video of another 'voice' See if You can figure it out without looking at the name. You're on Your honor.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
How can the guy who got Andy Dufresne his rock hammer be the Anti-Christ?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here are some true facts about Freeman.

All praise be the Freeman.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

He was still a fallen angel.
At least in the sequel, that is.
A Devil, then.
edit on 8-9-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This is a good laugh.

Daddy devil must be going insane wondering when the prodigy is going to take over instead of working his tail off finding employment in his final years hosting tv shows competing with Duck Dynasty and Finding Bigfoot.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

No, the devil from Constantine (the Keanu reeves one) was better. I could easily imagine James spader playing him too.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He is God. duh...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

you mean he didnt write all those scripts he's been reading, oh I'm crushed

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join