It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King salman in US for Iran talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
"King" salman the king of saudi arabia is in US for talks about Iran nuclear deal . US presents KSA with an explanation for the cheap oil they are getting from them . i mean thats how you become the most powerful country in the world and I respect americans to the bone for that

but thats not the topic here . the topic is : how a 3rd world country remains a 3rd world & insignificant country for eternity .

this is how :

quote /
-King of Saudi Arabia makes grandest of entrances in DC, booking every room in the luxurious Four Seasons hotel for meeting with Obama
-King Salman rented out the entire 222-room hotel for his three-night stay
-Guests who had booked during his visit were forced to move to other nearby luxury hotels
-Hotel regulars saw gold furniture being wheeled into the hotel and red carpets being laid down in the parking garage and hallways
-Georgetown's streets lined with Cadillac SUV's belonging to his entourage
-King Salman met with Obama on Friday to discuss the Iran nuclear deal
/end quote

www.dailymail.co.uk...

now this get more interesting : when Iran and P5+1 negotiating the deal itself , they did NOT rent out entire hotels and did not move any gold furniture .

the leaders from 6 of the most powerful countries in the world plus the semi-rich Iran were present in those hotels , yet the "regulars" were not kicked out .

amazing isn't it ?

meanwhile in yemen :

yes , this "muslim" dude is meanwhile bombing the shizzam outta yemenis . tens of thousands of yemeni Civilians have been massacred by saudi bombs .

uk.reuters.com...

they don't even allow medical supplies to get into their hands properly .

i donno why this situation looks so familiar : Siege , airstrike , killing women and children while playing the victim .

oh yeah Israel .

edit on 8-9-2015 by haman10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Aaaaah! King Salman, descendent of a goat molesting tent dweller, wearer of some nifty looking tea towels and head lopper extraordinaire! I've passed better material after a night of beers and a curry!

The more these people make a show of their opulence and wealth, the more people they will find to bow down to them in the hope of getting a little piece of the action (cash). $10,000 suit or Tea Towel doesn't matter, it's the wealth and the power it brings that matters in their own little warped minds.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
What's your point? Is it that the autocratic monarch of Saudi is rich?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: haman10

-King Salman rented out the entire 222-room hotel for his three-night stay
-Guests who had booked during his visit were forced to move to other nearby luxury hotels

Ok so he has got a few dollars .

when Iran and P5+1 negotiating the deal itself , they did NOT rent out entire hotels and did not move any gold furniture .

So they are thrifty . Smart .

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Funnily enough it was reported on RT that the Saudis are having to cut their budgets because of low revenue from oil.

Now that gobsmacked me with what must be a gold temple full of money that they have earned from their oil revenue. However, if you look at the ludicrous lifestyle and requirements of this 'king' you can see exactly how the saudis are probably squandering their money.

Personally I hope he and the rest of that royal family keep up their squandering lifestyles and that their oil runs out very quickly because this one country has the taste of megalomania within not only world politics but worse, proselytising its brand of islam by cleverly putting mosques in as many countries as it can and supplying its own immans etc to spear wahadism. I suspect saudi is behind most of the terrorist attacks either by creating and then winding up idiots or financing them.

Yes your thread immediately reminded me of Israel, but then Saudi and Israel are sleeping in the same bed aren't they. But once they have won their little battles with the rest of the world, they will have to face each other and armageddon.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Shiloh7 because: sorry it looked ok initially

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

No bro , they are not .

they are facing budget deficit . even if they were , i think there are much better ways to spend that money than renting a whole 222 room hotel .

isn't there ?

the whole point is that we middle-easterners deserve whats happening to us .

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10

Unfortunately the people of the Middle East are poorly served by their autocratic, or theocratic leaders. Civil liberties and freedoms are scant in the Middle East. The Saudi Royal Family is just an expression of excess, while they preside over a country which is highly repressive.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

No bro , they are not .

they are facing budget deficit . even if they were , i think there are much better ways to spend that money than renting a whole 222 room hotel .

isn't there ?

hehe this guy gets it.

And some of you should at least watch a very interesting part of Syriana

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

haman i like your threads as i have stated before but can you expand on the quote above . I am not sure where you are headed with this .
edit on 8-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

haman i like your threads as i have stated before but can you expand on the quote above . I am not sure where you are headed with this .
Tnx bro .

Look my man , just look at these figures :

KSA spends 10.4% of it's GDP on military expenditure , it makes them rank 4th in the world . now they also espend 4 % on health and about the same on education .

the result is this : www.scimagojr.com...

they spend billions of dollars annually for the luxury hotels and palaces that the kind and it's family need . you think i'm joking here ? do some research about it .

Now compare this repulsive situation to the Islamic golden age . see the difference ? its mind blowing !!

the same people whose only concern was expanding on their scientific progress , are now bombing and killing and beheading each other !!

the same people who built the most united and advanced countries on earth are now down to this crazy situation !!

A big country as vast as Arabia is now called after a family clan !!! it has changed it's name to SAUDI arabia !! can you believe that ?

i know many people don't like what i'm saying : neither the christians nor the muslims members , but i know i'm speaking the damn truth no matter how bitter it is .

what i want is all the dictators gone, all terrorists gone ,all fanatics gone and i want the real islam to be implemented : a religion of peace , tolerance and progression .

So yeah we middle-eastern people are responsible for this . are you a muslim bro ? God says in Quran (13:11) :

"For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron."

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

Tnx bro .

Look my man , just look at these figures :

KSA spends 10.4% of it's GDP on military expenditure , it makes them rank 4th in the world . now they also espend 4 % on health and about the same on education .

the result is this : www.scimagojr.com...

they spend billions of dollars annually for the luxury hotels and palaces that the kind and it's family need . you think i'm joking here ? do some research about it .

Now compare this repulsive situation to the Islamic golden age . see the difference ? its mind blowing !!

the same people whose only concern was expanding on their scientific progress , are now bombing and killing and beheading each other !!

the same people who built the most united and advanced countries on earth are now down to this crazy situation !!

A big country as vast as Arabia is now called after a family clan !!! it has changed it's name to SAUDI arabia !! can you believe that ?

i know many people don't like what i'm saying : neither the christians nor the muslims members , but i know i'm speaking the damn truth no matter how bitter it is .

what i want is all the dictators gone, all terrorists gone ,all fanatics gone and i want the real islam to be implemented : a religion of peace , tolerance and progression .

So yeah we middle-eastern people are responsible for this . are you a muslim bro ? God says in Quran (13:11) :

"For each one are successive [angels] before and behind him who protect him by the decree of Allah . Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when Allah intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron."

Saudi Arabia(including many ME countries) is a sh*tstain to humanity. The Saudis take the cake for their hypocrisy and illegitimacy. That country should never have existed. I also want real Islam from the holy Quran to be implemented. I want these gulf states and their backward culture that crept into Islam through hadith books in the bin. Islam was doing fine until these hadith books became mainstream. The Muslims world were inventing stuff. Now it's just sectarianism, beheadings and oppression. Every problem we have today can be traced back to those books.

Trust me. If the Quran was like the hadith books, I would never come to Islam. The first steps I made towards Islam was separating the Quran from Muslims. That's when I saw the real Islam from God. I was once planning to make umrah and was detained in Jeddah Airport because I didn't look Muslim enough and didn't have an Arabic sounding name. Now what on earth has my skin colour or name got to do with me not looking Muslim enough? They expect converts to wear Middle Eastern clothing and get an Arabic name. One of them even asked me for a conversion certificate. They've turned Islam into some cult. There is in fact no dress code in Islam. God simply orders believing men and women to dress beautifully and modestly and women to not show their ziinah/beauty EXCEPT FOR APPEARS NATURALLY. They have twisted the Quran to fit it into their hadith books. The whole body of a woman is considered beautiful and it isn't rocket science to figure out what appears naturally on a human body. God even mentions in the Quran that he created mankind into tribes and nations so that we may learn from one another.

[Quran 49:13] "O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted. "

Their claim however is that it's a sunna from Muhammad. That claim itself contradicts the Quran that we should all dress like an Arab hence wiping out cultures and diversity.
"The only Sunna to follow shall be God's Sunna." [Quran 17:77, 33:62, 48:23, 6:114]. Muhammad didn't come with his own sunna, he followed God's sunna and preached God's sunna.

On my way towards Makkah, I saw a sign saying "Non-Muslims turn right now" and another saying "Muslims continue to Makkah".
They've turned it into a cult. Islam is in fact for mankind. God is the God of mankind, not just the God of Muslims. It even mentions in their own hadith books that non-Muslims were living in Makkah during Muslims rule so why kick them out now? Don't even get me started on the stupid burqa. I posted this earlier www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.quranicpath.com...
Many Muslims will disagree with me. Heck I've even been called an infidel and a hypocrite and threatened. I could not care less. You ask them to bring forth any Quranic evidence but get silent and then start name calling.

I want all these dictatorships and oppressive leaders gone too. It can only happen when people wake up.

edit on 8-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

descendent of a goat molesting tent dweller,

Drawings/paintings... or it didn't happen!
JK, we all know about the goat molesting... and the child rape... and executing women for being raped.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
TV Media here has not covered the "royal" visit only info found online on internet news/international sites.
When I heard about his visit (with his huge entourage) the fancy cars and red carpet all over the place I thought it was odd it wasnt covered extensively on some of the talk shows because people could really sink their teeth into this story.
What concerns me is he and his "family" use their wealth for purely selfish reasons thinking only of their own creature comforts and making more money in the oil business to maintain their lavish lifestyle in saudi arabia. They 'can pay' lots of strong groups to do their dirty work , get away with it and fear no consequences or retaliation from 'injured' parties with their lust for money power and control.
talk about 'nwo' surely was on the plate.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

top topics

join