It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman impregnated by mistake with black man’s sperm loses court case

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Sigh. What kind of mind equates 'mixed race baby' with 'potential double murderer?'

ATS has gone full Stormfront lately.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

You are so wrong.

As some one who was raped by a black person, I don't even think I would want the kid. You can call me a bad person or whatever, but if I paid for something, looked forward to it, and then saw what came out...I feel like my health would have been at risk. It would have felt like being violated all over again.

The insementating of the wrong persons sperm would have been forced. It was the wrong sperm. She just didn't know it. Orphan makes a lot more sense.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Maybe an attorney can sue both the woman and the sperm bank for
creating an environment where she would be discriminated against. She
has a case against her mother for swearing in court that she didn't love her. She
has a case against the Sperm for mistakenly placing her in a discriminitory home.
Her case against the Sperm Bank is better than her mother's.

reply to: Boeing777

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

“limited cultural competency”

What on Earth does this mean?

Next...

I got it she paid money and the company made a 'mistake'. Regardless, she now has a child whom she claims to love. Sounds like just another lawsuit for money.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The child has got feelings too and if she finds out when she grows up that she was a result of negligence from the clinic because the mother decided to make an issue out of it, then it wouldn't be a good feeling for her to go by with I would assume.

But hey as long as there is love for the child, it doesn't really matter at the end.

Peace

edit on 6-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: OrphanApology

Good looking or not, there is no guarantee that her child will as good as her sperm donor. I've seen many good looking couples having children who don't look as good as their parents. I've also seen good looking people whose parents don't look as good as them.

She asked for a child through a sperm donor and gave birth to one. Don't like the way it looks? Give it to someone who deserves to have that beautiful child. Children are not things. You don't get to choose what exactly they'll look like either.

Never forced anything on anyone. If she isn't fully satisfied with that child, she can give it to someone else.

But it's NOT. THE. DONOR.

She chose and paid for.

How is this so hard for you to understand?

It's not just "doesn't like how the child looks". Who says she as an issue with how the child looks? If she chose a white donor and gave birth to a black child she is fortunate enough to have a morphological feature that clearly points out the negligence of that clinic.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I find this a touchy subject but.... The company is selling a product. She ordered one thing and she got something else. If you were searching for a car online, and saw a pic of a white car that you liked and then they deliver a black car, wouldn't that company be liable for something?

You can send a car back, you can't send a child back. Huge difference.
All the better reason to get it right the first time. I mean, this is america. Everyone is supposed to get it right the first time. The customer is always right. Hehe

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
She ordered a white baby and got a half black baby. She should have a problem with that.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Well, the media is sure going to hold her accountable for preferring a white baby. She's going to have to apologize, confess to being a xenophobic bigot and then take her well deserved lashings.
"Limited cultural competency"? Come on..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Ew. a dark baby? That's just gross.

/sarc

Bitch.

I'll take the child if she doesn't want it.

To the woman?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Guess she should have kept her legs shut if she didn't want a black baby! That'll teach her!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Guess she should have kept her legs shut if she didn't want a black baby! That'll teach her!

Nice!

Thought she wanted a child. Didn't realize that melanin content meant that much to you.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Suppose you and your wife had her eggs frozen, for some very good medical reason. When you two went to "use" them, you know, mix them with your sperm and then artificially inseminate her, the doctor used the wrong eggs. You and wife only found out the "mistake" when she gave birth to child of a different race than the two of you.

Would you feel violated?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No.

A child is so much more than just half of your genetic material. It's another life to be loved and cherished.

I guess color means more to some than others though.

Too bad.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Hey, if a woman wants sex, or a baby, what difference does it make if she said "Yes You", to one guy, and another just jumps in to do the deed? She said "yes", didn't she? She got what she asked for!

That's tantamount to rape, it's that great of a violation! But all you see is racism. Typical ignorance!

edit on 7-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Don't seem like she doesn't want the child or to give it up. Seems like she wants her money back. I would imagine anyone shelling out a lot of money that didn't get what they paid for would want their money back. Issue seems to be with the business not the child.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

No.

A child is so much more than just half of your genetic material. It's another life to be loved and cherished.

Too bad.

What if they mixed up the sperm, and it wasn't even yours? Still not violated?

edit on 7-9-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I wonder if she received the sperm from a different white guy than the one she ordered, if it would have made a difference.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: beezzer

No.

Too bad.

What if they mixed up the sperm, and it wasn't even yours? Still not violated?

Why do you always have to make this personal?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Sure it would! Same principle. It's not the guy that she picked from that catalog. Woman look for more than skin color when choosing a father for their child.

It's just that the skin color made the mistake obvious, and, she's overwhelmed at the prospect of raising a bi-racial kid! Seems fair to me. A lot of people care about color, not just your mom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join