It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Woman impregnated by mistake with black man’s sperm loses court case

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:20 PM

There is a lot more to this than just skin color. I'm sure she picked a person based on height, color of skin/eyes/hair, genetic history of diseases, weight, IQ, athlete capabilities etc but she got none since they impregnated her with the wrong sperm. It seems everyone focused on color and that is one small piece of a very large pie.

So why didn't she say those things?
Why did she say:

But because of her upbringing she had stereotypical attitudes about black people and had “limited cultural competency” when dealing with African-Americans.

But because of her upbringing she had stereotypical attitudes

It's pretty irritating when people do their damnedest to ignore a serious problem we're having right now.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:47 PM

originally posted by: Tsubaki

It's pretty irritating when people do their damnedest to ignore a serious problem we're having right now.

What serious problem is that?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:49 PM
a reply to: OrphanApology
You misunderstand me. I am all for you all doing what your going to do, and it is not secret what females are attracted to and it is not secret what males are attracted to. What I am saying is...Get on with it already. I really dont care at all one way or another who or what any person is into as its not my bussiness. I am more for the whole. Get on with it already.

That and I was trying to imagine how all these sperm shopping for baby's dadys go went. Now I know they go no different then the regular get ups. But somehow I figured that having a sale would sell more sperm, women like sales in everything, makes them think there getting a bargain. That and it was a pretty hilarious picture all of you all said in this thread put in my head. Kind of like that picture of dogs playing poker, only involving baby's, sperm donors, women, and sale pitches.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:32 PM
the question that pops up in my head every time i see this thread is that,

what if she requested for a particular donor, but got something else... but the wrong donor happened to be also white, would she be filing a lawsuit against the clinic for not giving her a specific donor, or is this purely a race thing? if the child skin color was as she imagined, would she care it wasnt from the donor she chose. you do get to choose based on specifications, which includes race, however if the child just came out not 'mixed race' would she look into if it was the donor she initially chose... i dont think so.

I guess her initial lawsuit was so frivolous and lost (solely based on race and 'hardship of being half black), that she had to make another claim for a lawsuit this time based on 'negligence'

However Ms Cramblett has been invited to resubmit her claim on the grounds of negligence.
She is due back in court on December 17

and its too bad this is from a same-sex couple. they are the ones who should be TOLERANT and UNDERSTANDING.
i guess evolution sort of worked out somethings for us for a reason.
edit on 7-9-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:46 PM
What I find more shocking and outrageous than anything is the insinuation that this woman has no justification to harbor any remotely negative feelings regarding this experience.

She should just slap a happy smile on her face and sing the praises of all that's great and lovely in the world, because a child is a child is a child... and all of the details are just trivial. Details be damned... right?

This woman has every right to feel absolutely outraged, and guess what... racism and/or the inability to love the child has absolutely nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:56 PM
a reply to: AzerothTraveler

The only thing I can fault the poor woman for is choosing a lawyer that didn't bring the right type of lawsuit against them.

She will definitely win a lawsuit, but faulty warranty didn't seem like it would stick.

new topics

top topics
<< 3  4  5   >>