It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had a choice , let Armageddon happen or you could personally avoid it. What would you do?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Ok, get this I want a five million dollar mansion in Colarado so I can smoke pot every day and have a safe filled with 30 pounds of marijuana like Scarface. I don't wanna work anymore and I want a lot of property like the movie Billy Madison so I can drive golf cart high to mailbox on nudie magazine day. If I can get a million for every four million copies sold and it sells sixty million I get 15 million.

Society wouldn't be destroyed just a book would come out talking about the NWO , the illuminati and the Freemasons. I am the beast with the head injury. I was stabbed in balls when 13 and had three hemmorrages in the brain. Woke up paralyzed after coma in a wheelchair. In twelve grade I had girl problems being a little retarted for awhile and wrote a letter to a girl then couldn't follow up. The kids who stabbed me where in my grade said I got molested. I wore a trench coat 2001 and went up to graduation to get in a fight saw it was outside in the sun and I had coat on so left. The school stereotypically profiled me and no one told me about the kids who attacked me I was told I fell off a train. I was the victim of kids being mean and it bit them in the ass.

Then MTV started following me around. The songs are played all around the world. I went online after a court order ended in January 2005 and after I got schizophrenia and believed my neighbors were gang stalking me trying to throw me out of town for copy cat shooting. The musicians already fulfilled Black 7 and me going online arguably caused Revelation fulfilled and the rapture a more metaphorical thing or I don't know. There was an earthquake and tsunami on December 24th 2004 and 2001 just when he was supposed to show up. If I keep silent about this I will regret it all my life. It might not be that big of a deal and I can retire at 33. I been thinking about this awhile. Sorry to be so blunt but really need some guidance from someone who read the whole Bible or has experience in life or knowledge. I keep looking at this as my lottery ticket.

The Middle East and Israel I don't know if they can handle me. I am watching SNL to 1:00 and hoping people will reply.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentHill666

No money needed. Burn this MFer to the ground!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

No money needed. Burn this MFer to the ground!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Meaning of Life by Monty Python 1983. The slave becomes the master.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentHill666 If you don't face your enemy head-on you are less likely to get stabbed in the balls- Sun Tzu's Art of Not Getting Stabbed In The Balls. The only advice I have.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm letting Armageddon happen. It will be here shortly.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Okay, I am going to sleep. SNL is over on Long Island. Meaning of Life was a movie written in code. The year I was born . Got this one scene with police wearing nuaces on their necks helping two guys in a tiger outfit," a tiger in Africa" look for someone's leg. The Freemasons have been around awhile and built a Truman Show of sorts for the Beast with head injury. A study done. William Cooper who wrote Behold a Pale Horse in 1991 about government conspiracies said this was a very old idea they shouldn't of went through with. Back in the day, they thought he would come back. I was branded, told by WC I would be treated like cattle. My life was ruined forfeited for the greater good. Injustice leads to Revolution . I used to call myself Neo. Goodnight my princes of cyberspace.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The basic premises are all wrong.
Armageddon is not about a battle between human armies.
It is the reversal of Megiddo, when God's king Josiah got defeated and killed.
The armies coming together "to Armageddon" in Revelation ch16 don't fight any battle in that chapter; they're all coming to meet the Return of Christ in ch19.
So, for one thing, no human is going to have any choice in the matter. This is God taking charge.
Also I doubt whether any physical battle will take place at all, despite the dramatic imagery of ch19.
My argument is that "God taking charge" would be enough in itself to disable any human power.

The roads to Armageddon
Victory and Judgement

edit on 6-9-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What if being the hero or material wealth do not matter to the person having the choice to prevent a "disaster"?
edit on 6-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
your question is a no brainier as you have laid it out.
Let me see if I understand it the way you wrote it.
If I save the world I might die...but get millions
If I do nothing I carry on as usual.

What choice do I or you have??

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro
i dont want the millions.
the human race's society a utopia.

That's an Oxymoron.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thank you everyone who posted, especially the moderator. I haven't really made up my mind on what to do. I will take your words into consideration. I might have said too much. I live comfortably now and no immediate reason to rock the boat. Today I was thinking if I survived the fallout of causing Revelation to become real and not just an elite secret, where would my life be after that. Could I go back to the community and get married and have kids and would my kids face persecution because I made a stand? It's good to talk to people. I was going to read up on the Bible, I haven't read it all , the last 2,000 years of history the crusades and try to get some more life experience. When I first wrote my story some people found out I wasn't attacked but some people were really offended. Told by someone people used to die over religion.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So,
you're back, 'letmeon'.
Maybe try to keep it simple and grounded, huh?
edit on 8-9-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Just be sure to retire at 33 and youll be fine.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentHill666
Ok, get this I want a five million dollar mansion in Colarado so I can smoke pot every day and have a safe filled with 30 pounds of marijuana like Scarface. I don't wanna work anymore and I want a lot of property like the movie Billy Madison so I can drive golf cart high to mailbox on nudie magazine day. If I can get a million for every four million copies sold and it sells sixty million I get 15 million.

Society wouldn't be destroyed just a book would come out talking about the NWO , the illuminati and the Freemasons. I am the beast with the head injury. I was stabbed in balls when 13 and had three hemmorrages in the brain. Woke up paralyzed after coma in a wheelchair. In twelve grade I had girl problems being a little retarted for awhile and wrote a letter to a girl then couldn't follow up. The kids who stabbed me where in my grade said I got molested. I wore a trench coat 2001 and went up to graduation to get in a fight saw it was outside in the sun and I had coat on so left. The school stereotypically profiled me and no one told me about the kids who attacked me I was told I fell off a train. I was the victim of kids being mean and it bit them in the ass.

Then MTV started following me around. The songs are played all around the world. I went online after a court order ended in January 2005 and after I got schizophrenia and believed my neighbors were gang stalking me trying to throw me out of town for copy cat shooting. The musicians already fulfilled Black 7 and me going online arguably caused Revelation fulfilled and the rapture a more metaphorical thing or I don't know. There was an earthquake and tsunami on December 24th 2004 and 2001 just when he was supposed to show up. If I keep silent about this I will regret it all my life. It might not be that big of a deal and I can retire at 33. I been thinking about this awhile. Sorry to be so blunt but really need some guidance from someone who read the whole Bible or has experience in life or knowledge. I keep looking at this as my lottery ticket.

The Middle East and Israel I don't know if they can handle me. I am watching SNL to 1:00 and hoping people will reply.

You could take the money, and view all of this as your money ticket. But then you would be Tested like Job was and you would fail. IF you really believe you are the beast consider this.

In the book of revelation it says the dragon will be thrown into the lake of fire where the BEAST and the False prophet were, where they are tormented day and night forever and ever.

if you really believe you are a biblical character are you going to try to bring the end of the world and thats why you get thrown into the lake of fire? or perhaps you turn your back on God and take "The Money Ticket."?

Which reason would you prefer?

edit on 19-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I watched your video, and yes I believe I am a biblical character.......

I was cursed with the mark of the Beast by the government who tried to reenact the conditions of Revelation. My house had wire taps in it from 1995-2012. The great change in consciousness of 2012 might be about me and written in code. I found out the government contacted my grandfather in 1950 and the Freemasons were planning this a long time. William Cooper of Behold a Pale Horse said ,"this is a very old idea that they shouldn't of went through with. He wrote his book in 1991 about government conspiracies.

I think the path I have to walk and my life is divine. But there is free will I could screw it up. For ten years without a girlfriend cause disabled head foggy couldn't socialize appropriately and after high school we are all given time to do with as we wish. I got a girlfriend in April. Sometimes I think the rapture has hidden meaning just live your life be married and live happily ever after. Don't do anything which might make you a martyr. I don't want to give up my ticket to heaven I almost died and go unto the unknown.

My sister had a fever 6 or 7 years old and was talking delirious saying,"they want me to go into the light" my mom said , " no don't go to the light". After she got better we went to church and she said the light was Jesus on the cross. I almost died was in a coma and had amnesia when branded and it felt like I was asleep a hundred years. I am afraid of death.

This is a covert secret of the elite. The songs were sung without people grasping the meaning behind the songs. I got my friend to lend me his laptop and my sister has a printer , I got 80 pages written and I need 250. I am conflicted about whether or not to do this. Make a stand like Neo show the world of hidden character the songs are about. There has never been anyone like me. A great renaissance of secret intelligent masons working. Did you ever see the movie ," Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind". In it this guy has a girlfriend who got a medical procedure done to forget about him. He gets the procedure and the movie takes place in his mind running from the erasers with memories of his girlfriend being deleted. Shows him crying in sleep with helmet attached to access his cerebral thoughts. The last scene shows him running and holding hands on a beach in the dark with his girlfriend. Imagine the masons got that idea from following a disabled kid who never had a girlfriend in high school. Layered metaphor. I had to climb a mountain or be in desert of the mind to get enlightenment and see life's answers to questions I didn't understand.

Now I am better and highly functional and I could live happily the next thirty years and keep secrets of risk it for fame and fortune. Everyone has there own reasons for finding this site. Mine was in 08 under the belief people were gang stalking me and trying to run me outta town. I talked about music. The next two years I was famous and threads would pop up everyday talking about my story. I saw a page back then by ATS that there were 144,000 members. The rapture a more of a metaphorical thing. I saw a government official on CNN look up to the sky as talking. They thought he was going to come back. I am not evil more of sacrificial lamb being used. They tried to force the prophecy and nothing happened , life just went on.

I don't believe I am Omega. What the prophecy could've meant. I believe in Jesus Christ and am a spiritual person. But do I want to open Pandora's box? America re enacted Revelation tell the masses? Tell the world? I got a lot to think about writing my book and printing out manuscripts of whether this is the best decision. The elites all made tons of money off of me do I stand and fight for my own slice of the pie or do I choose life over the revolution? I got a few months to think about. And any input would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
since you've shared your story with me i will share mine with you, and why i too thought i was a biblical character.

I was diagnosed schizoaffective early in my twenties. Its because i reported that the egyptian goddess isis was making voices come to me. i was meditating and a voice came to me and said isis, i was like trying to dream while wide awake and her voice then said "its nothing."

for the longest time i thought i was possesed by this isis. because i would feel its facial experessions and emotions.
The voices are not my only "Hallucination."

I saw an angel with one foot over the land and one foot over the sea, as a cloud with the sun as its halo, this happened on the day of my grandfathers Viewing before his funeral.

then later on i saw a stairway looking like it was going up into heaven, made out of clouds.
I also saw a cloud that looked like simba from the lion king, and a tree of life encircled in the clouds.

Ive seen the Dark Orb around the moon.

In my dream, isis was possessing me. I had said out loud that Isis was Satan, and she poofed out of my body and tripped & fell. the voice of God like the burning bush then told me to bite off her head, and in my dream my mouth grew wide enough to do so.

The first voice that ever came to me i called myself "the son." and i was thinking about myself in/from the future.
i was imagining him in my mind, when the voice of god came to me and said "ACCEPT." after i had said to myself that the Father would do Anything for the son.

I spent three years of my life believing i was in the first 1260 days of revelation, believing that i was the son of God.
Now ive let go of most of all that , but it always haunts me in the back of my mind.

when i had died on thursday september 29th 2011, i really believed i had an experience of which where i was jesus on the cross. i felt the crown of thorns and my whole body was in extreme pain. i believed the sign in heaven of the woman and the dragon had happened on that day.

Dont feel bad, ive heard you say you are diagnosed schizophrenic... and i know what thats like. whethere its something supernatural or a government trick im not sure, but i dont fully believe its a mental problem, i believe its more of a sinister nature.

i will tell you i am not afraid of death because..... whell.. in my dreams ive risen the dead by the will of god and i know about the multiverse and how that i exist in alternate universes and if i died in this one i would still exist in another.
edit on 20-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join