Originally posted by David
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C, 2,000 years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern
State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C., the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1,000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the
past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the Muslim conquest in 635 A.D. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the
Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Qur'an (Koran).
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews.
Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated
to be about the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the
100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the Arabs are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own
peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation.
The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.
14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy
under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons. [See Fatah Charter/Constitution.]
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and
Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The United Nations (U.N.) Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against
17. Of the 690 U.N. General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N. was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting their holy sites at the Temple Mount
and the Western Wall.
Personally i like number 7.
Well u need a Islam lesson mate, really,
anyway, jerusalem appears on the quoran, with other name, and as u know islam is the last of the 3 religions, if u could have the chance to read the
quoran, they also talk about the creation of the 2 big religions before the islam, the jews and the christians, and that god tried to govern the men
with those 2 religions but failed, therefore the islam is more strict is the last try of god for get it´s people to believe in the right....
Anyway i have to say that I Do not believe in god, but i have muslim friends and family, and as far as i know
The intifada is because one minister of israel went to
1 of the 2 most holy thing in the islam, the mosquee.
The mosquee situated in palestine represents 1 of the 2 most faithful acts in the islam, the 2nd is the mecca, for any muslim in the world, if one of
those 2 things, gets attacked, or is gonna get in danger, by religion they have to fight, to show their faith, so when israel wants to occupy
palestine, is also forgetting that all muslim can´t let that happen, basiclly you can fight till die, if one of those 2 things gets damaged, or
attacked, and the religion supports you, so imagine if they blow up themselves (that btw half of them is made by the goverment side, making the
situation agressive again, and letting the goverment have the excuse to continue), what would a muslim do if in his holy book says that 2 things must
be defended above anything else...
Is what represents the faith of every muslim on earth, saying that palestine wasn´t arab, or accepted by arabs is just a racist jew comment, the same
as say that israel is the holy land, so then David, spain can claim south america, because at 1 point it was from them, or roma claiming half of
U can´t base these on history, because in history it happend a lot, the excuse of the holy land is irrational and desesperated, because there is no
name for what the israeli goverment is doing to palestinian people, and it has no name how citizens of israel are allowing or supporting such
If u feel that u do not have a place, then is other thing, but kill, destroy and justify these acts saying that is the land of jews from the beginning
of the time is just insane, we could change the entire map of earth and put it 3000 years back, then maybe we have all different things and points of
view, but now, israel wasn´t there for 2000, in which palestinians and jordans were living there, no massacre were commited,
but again the jew is the victim, egipticians expulsed them, same as in europe with spain and some countries, in the medieval age, my question david
is WHY those countries from the beginning of the time didn´t like jews people?
Do you know one thing?
This is very true, do you really thing that arabs were saying after 2nd world wide war, "yes i accept jews in my land, i´ll leave without say
anything, and give the keys of my home, take my family and look for another place to leave", NO WAY, after the decision of US to put jews in
palestine and create the state, they knew about the arabs and jews, and that their relationship is not precisly good, but they did it, in the middle
of all, they created a state, that know is 20 TIMES BIGGER than the first one created in 1948, which shows how u are stealing land from them, for more
than 50 years now..
And u try to excuse the jews saying that is the holy land.....
Really sad, i hope not everybody in israel thinks like you, otherwise we are in deep #