It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Things You Didnt Know About Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." -Ariel Sharon, 2001

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You said it all, Ilmatic.

Sad and frightening thing is, America isnt aware of this, or simply dont care.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well illmatic, that piece i posted was written by a well respected man with a Ph.D. in islamic studies and has been published in several newspapers.

Lets get down to the point, you're anti-semitic.
enough said.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not anti-Semitic, I'm anti-you.

You didn't post this to tell us 20 things about Israel, you posted it to bash Islam and anything Islam.

Take your pro-Israel B.s somewhere else, no one wants to hear that #.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I posted to inform people about 19 facts they should know about israel, yes i know the prayer one was flawed, but dont discount an entire page for it, as for being Anti-me thats oh so sweet of you, Oh...take your pro-islam bull# and shove it in your chocolate chimney

I didnt say anything naughty about islam did i, i just debunked (with the help of some Doctors) some myths.

Have a nice day now

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
19 facts? More like 0. Every single one of those "facts" was either anti-Muslim, anti-Islam, or anti-Arab.

It's all good though. It's only a matter of time when God removes the swine out of Israel and replaces her with the true children of the Prophet Abraham.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
There are 346756127 people in this world who make up numbers to suit themselves, and 87.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

I know! I see your avatar!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It's all good though. It's only a matter of time when God removes the swine out of Israel and replaces her with the true children of the Prophet Abraham.

I cant open my mouth to reply as the stench of your bull$# makes me gag

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
The Jews were driven out of Israel when the Romans dispersed them in about 70 A.D. Israel has not been a Jewish state for almost 2,000 years. So no, it hasnt been a Jewish capital, since jews were driven everywhere else.

The people called Palestinians now have lived there for ages. They may have called themselves by many names. It dont matter what they are called now or back then. The point is, they lived there. Then suddenly, Zionist Jews moved in and started kicking them out.

Israel is in violation of loads of UN mandates. Not that it matters, hell, the US dont listen to the UN, why would Israel?

Who cares which religion came when. The point is, jews got kicked out by the Romans. the land has shifted hands back and forth, time and time again, from Arabs to Ottomans to whoever the hell else decided to take it.

Jews move in. Palestinains get shoved out. Jews bulldoze and wipe out entire palestinian villages to get one terrorist. Thier tactics have incited alot of hatred against them, and the US who supports Israel.

Israel has manipulated and manuevered in shadowy games along side its big attack dog, the US. It attacked the USS liberty with American blessing. It once sent suicide bombers to attack a british hotel to blame the attack on Muslim militants.

I do not care about your silly religous fantasies of Israel the Holy land, nor do I believe the bible to be historically accurate.

And I will not support a nation based on religious myths and such.

Holy land or not, if the US dont do something about Israel, you can bet that real terror is gonna hit sooner or later.

The Jews were, indeed, scattered about, as was prophesied before it happened. Not all were scattered out of Israel. As a matter of fact, there has always been a Jewish presence there.

The "Palestinians" are Arabs, no different than any other. They were generally nomadic and made no improvenment to Israel in their wanderings, whereas the Jews have turned what was a barren wasteland a century ago into a thriving and fruitful profit.

You'd better take another look at history, I mean real history and not the fiction created by the Arabs. You may not have the ability to see prophesy fulfilled, but you should be able to reade history. I assure you, the crap above stated is not factual. As a matter of fact, this has been proven so many times here at this site I feel confident you can find the information here.

By the way, historians find the Bible to be very accurate from that perspective. Come to think of it, I believe I'm wasting my time, I think you have your mind made up and have no intentions of allowing the facts to stand in the way!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Skadi, why not look at the facts that should really concern the "Palestinians, such as how they got in the predicament to begin with? The Jews didn't push them anywhere. They were welcommed there. They left on their own at the suggestion of the Arab nations who intended to destroy Israel in its infancy.

Look at who claimed to be "Palestine", Jordan, who refuses to let the Palestinians come in, and as a matter of fact, killed thousands and thousands several years ago in Jordan. Look at Syria, plenty of room for them and a lineage the "Palestinians can claim as well but who treat them like street urchins to be swept away.

The Palestinians are nothing more than pawns used by the neighbors of Israel who use them to cause the Jews woes. Aim the anger in the right direction.

Take notice, too, who is intent on derailing the peace in the middle east. There would be no Palestinian trouble after today, I'd have erased them from all but memory after today's attack. Last poll I saw showed around 70% in agreement with Hammas. The 30% would be collateral, a shame, but collateral.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well Said
@ TC!

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
19 facts? More like 0. Every single one of those "facts" was either anti-Muslim, anti-Islam, or anti-Arab.

I've already schooled you on the actual, factual historical facts. You choose to believe the propaganda fed to you by your religious leaders (Is it the NOI? You never clarified.)

Cultism can't erase the historical facts. It can only present lies and try and tell you not to read the real history. Learn the unbiased history and then see who is closer to being factual.

Believe how you will, you have that God-given right, but don't be misled on the facts of history. Makes it hard to shoot are true azimuth when plotting your course.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Actually, Thomas, many historians basically discount the bible as historically accurate. there are many flaws.

1. The flood, ripped off from the Babylonian myth of Gilgamesh. They have already shown the entire world was not flooded. Only crackpots and fringe persons come up with "proof" of this.

2. Lacking evidence of mass hebrew enslavement in Egypt. This comming from israeli Historians, mind you, jewish ones. Even the more scholaly Jews admit that they feel the bibe should be taken figuratively, and not factual.

3.Also from jewish scholars, is the new evidence that Solomon and David were simply small tribal leaders and not kings of great nations.

4. Adam and Eve, ripped off from the story of Innana and Ea, Sumerian dieties.

5. Roman records show nothing about a census taken that required persons to return to thier ancestors towns for tracking, thus, showing flaws in the nativity.

Much of what is in the bible has earlier roots in other civilizations. Hebrews, who were basically wandering nomads who setlled in the land of caanan, saw the great cosmopolitan civilizations of thier neighbors, such as the Sumerians, babylonians, Egyptians, Persians, Romans, and adopted thier myths, legends, and history onto thier own, as was common for many people. jesus wasnt histories only cricified mythological savior. There were 17 Crucified saviors before Jesus. The jesus story is one of the oldest in Human religion, the holy man born of a virgin to battle evil, who is kileld by treachery and sacrifice, only to be risen and conquer darkness. This is basically, the myth of the seasons, which centers around sun worship, and is one of the oldest religions known to man. Everyone has thier own sun myth. The jesus one is simply the one that was pushed and peddled the best.

I dont read things from an Aran point of view, Thomas, i spent time in the middle east, i have seen what thier World is like. I do not side with them. I simply am against Americas support of Israel, and the religious reasoning for it. Im anti Zionist. I see these things as harmful to America. the war between the Arabs and Israelis is simply an unsettled age old tribal conflict, and I feel no need nor desire to get involved. And I do not want my country bearing the brunt of it. let em duke it out on thier own, i care not about either or. i care about saving America from foolishness.

And Thomas, i have read much history. ALOT. And I was born and raised funimentalist Christian, so I have read the bible, and know what Im saying. Once, i even full heartedly believed in it all. But when i really read, and really studied the bible, and began to see the fallacies and such, and began to question the sensibility of christianity, and looked at it, i realized that simply: it was too much nonsense that required blind belief and ignoring reality for me to go at it any longer.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I've already schooled you on the actual, factual historical facts. You choose to believe the propaganda fed to you by your religious leaders (Is it the NOI? You never clarified.)

Cultism can't erase the historical facts. It can only present lies and try and tell you not to read the real history. Learn the unbiased history and then see who is closer to being factual.

Believe how you will, you have that God-given right, but don't be misled on the facts of history. Makes it hard to shoot are true azimuth when plotting your course.

Uhh, when have you schooled me? Never. You never shut me down. How many times have I PROVEN that the Hebrew Israelite were black people, not the pale skinned Jews of today.

To answer your question whether I'm with the NOI is irrelevant to this conversation. And just to be answer I will and the answer is No. I don't associate myself with false preachings like that of the NOI.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe TC could school anyone on this subject.
He has a totally original history book on Israel one that barely resembles the historical facts.

You know those movies where they say,"This is based on a true story only the names have been changed to protect the innocent".Well with TC it's more like"This is based on real names only the story has been changed to protect the guilty."

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by David

1. Nationhood and Jerusalem. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C, 2,000 years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C., the Jews have had dominion over the land for 1,000 years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the Muslim conquest in 635 A.D. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Qur'an (Koran).
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees: In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be about the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, the Arabs are the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own
peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict: The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended herself each time and won.
14. The PLO's Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons. [See Fatah Charter/Constitution.]
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The United Nations (U.N.) Record on Israel and the Arabs: Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 U.N. General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N. was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting their holy sites at the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.

Personally i like number 7.

Well u need a Islam lesson mate, really,
anyway, jerusalem appears on the quoran, with other name, and as u know islam is the last of the 3 religions, if u could have the chance to read the quoran, they also talk about the creation of the 2 big religions before the islam, the jews and the christians, and that god tried to govern the men with those 2 religions but failed, therefore the islam is more strict is the last try of god for get it�s people to believe in the right....
Anyway i have to say that I Do not believe in god, but i have muslim friends and family, and as far as i know
The intifada is because one minister of israel went to
1 of the 2 most holy thing in the islam, the mosquee.
The mosquee situated in palestine represents 1 of the 2 most faithful acts in the islam, the 2nd is the mecca, for any muslim in the world, if one of those 2 things, gets attacked, or is gonna get in danger, by religion they have to fight, to show their faith, so when israel wants to occupy palestine, is also forgetting that all muslim can�t let that happen, basiclly you can fight till die, if one of those 2 things gets damaged, or attacked, and the religion supports you, so imagine if they blow up themselves (that btw half of them is made by the goverment side, making the situation agressive again, and letting the goverment have the excuse to continue), what would a muslim do if in his holy book says that 2 things must be defended above anything else...
Is what represents the faith of every muslim on earth, saying that palestine wasn�t arab, or accepted by arabs is just a racist jew comment, the same as say that israel is the holy land, so then David, spain can claim south america, because at 1 point it was from them, or roma claiming half of europe....
U can�t base these on history, because in history it happend a lot, the excuse of the holy land is irrational and desesperated, because there is no name for what the israeli goverment is doing to palestinian people, and it has no name how citizens of israel are allowing or supporting such acts...
If u feel that u do not have a place, then is other thing, but kill, destroy and justify these acts saying that is the land of jews from the beginning of the time is just insane, we could change the entire map of earth and put it 3000 years back, then maybe we have all different things and points of view, but now, israel wasn�t there for 2000, in which palestinians and jordans were living there, no massacre were commited,
but again the jew is the victim, egipticians expulsed them, same as in europe with spain and some countries, in the medieval age, my question david
is WHY those countries from the beginning of the time didn�t like jews people?
Do you know one thing?
This is very true, do you really thing that arabs were saying after 2nd world wide war, "yes i accept jews in my land, i�ll leave without say anything, and give the keys of my home, take my family and look for another place to leave", NO WAY, after the decision of US to put jews in palestine and create the state, they knew about the arabs and jews, and that their relationship is not precisly good, but they did it, in the middle of all, they created a state, that know is 20 TIMES BIGGER than the first one created in 1948, which shows how u are stealing land from them, for more than 50 years now..

And u try to excuse the jews saying that is the holy land.....
Really sad, i hope not everybody in israel thinks like you, otherwise we are in deep #

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
C-A, you are missing the entire point. There has never been a Palestine as what they are calling it. There have never been "Palestinians" as what they call themselves now, as a matter of fact, just a few decades ago, an Arab would have been offended had you called him that as that was inferring to the Jews of that area.

What word is supposed to mean Jerusalem in English according to your Islamic friends, as according to mine, they have to admit that the City of David is not mentioned. Not surprising that your friends or my friends would be wrong, who knows their book perfectly and in its entirety?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Lets get down to the point, you're anti-semitic.
enough said.

This name-calling is completely inappropriate. You started this thread, and when folks post in it & disagree with you, you start calling them anti-Semitic? When you point fingers, there are 3 more pointing right back at you.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
C-A, you are missing the entire point. There has never been a Palestine as what they are calling it. There have never been "Palestinians" as what they call themselves now, as a matter of fact, just a few decades ago, an Arab would have been offended had you called him that as that was inferring to the Jews of that area.

Just remember what i said about the mecca, and the mosquee located in palestine.
Do u really think that any muslim will allow one of their 2 symbols to be touched? Even if instead of palestinians they were another arab race, that was there before palestine, what then, obviuosly for MUSLIMS, the palestinian land is for muslims, therefore the mosquee is there, and no matter what happend or what will happend, the quoran stated that you may give your live to defend your god, your religion, your faith and your believe, and as far as this book goes, it ments the mosquee that the israeli minister went to visit 3 or 4 years ago creating the intifada.
Look around palestine, all are arab and muslim countries, from time ago, make some sense TC...

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Just remember what I've said, there is no Palestine. Where is this mosque to which you refer? Is it the one in Jerusalem?

Remember this, also, it doesn't matter if they stole it for just a day, the Arab belief is if they held it any time, they must never allow it to be taken back. In my mind, that doesn't hold moral water. Of course, I'm a westerner looking at Middle East affairs.

Look around, C-A, there is no denial of the Jews, their presence as long, or actually, longer, in that area, and once again, Cold Anger, THERE IS NO PALESTINE, makes some sense. You do nothing but dodge the FACTS. It's like talking to a mently!

[Edited on 12-6-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join