It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official spokesperson from Secret Space program about "big picture", Aug 31/15 (Randy Cramer)?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Glad you liked that.......I live to serve.........

I actually have to admit I had more selfish reasons.......just thought that people would be more likely to watch the parts they thought interesting if they could find them quickly...........and I think that IF this information is true, it should be widely disseminated........

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
WOW, this guy is some piece of work! Is he actually serious or genuinely crazy or deluded enough to believe this complete horses**t?

The dude believes he's some genetically engineered super soldier and a veteran from a campaign on Mars lol....

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful
Would like to look at some things as far as there being "secret navy space fleets" out there.

First, let's look at real life, with the real US Navy fleets:

Shipyards: you have to build your ships. You need shipyards for that. This is a massive amount of people performing these tasks. Massive amount of equipment and personnel. And that's not even talking about the manufacturing of everything that makes up a single US naval vessel.

So where are the shipyards for building these space fleets? The large amount of personnel and equipment, plus all the logistics that go into building a single vessel, let alone an entire fleet (and I see the plural of that word being use, "Fleets")? Here on Earth? In orbit? Realize that anyone with a good telescope can make out just fine what the ISS looks like.
Beyond Earth orbit? How did they get everything needed to build a shipyard (forget the ships for a moment. Think about the building of the shipyards......yee gods) in orbit or beyond?

Without anyone noticing?

Great points Erik.

Well, we have accounts of Area 51 that describe elevator floors that take up whole aircraft hangers, with dozens of subterranean levels, so theoretically interstellar craft could be built underground, taken by elevator up to ground level while still being in a hangar, open the hangar roof or wheel it outside while first checking for any sat overflights, and once clear lift off - but a non-chemical lift-off which achieves multiples of Mach in seconds so is undetectable.

Let's pass on that one for now. Let's talk about the ships themselves:

A standard US naval destroyer will have up to 300 to 350 people on board. These people have been trained....BEFORE they set foot on a ship. Most are trained at US naval bases, which are rather large facilities. I know, I not only have been through some of them for training, but have been an instructor.

How do you hide something like that? And once again there is the logistics of it: all the training personnel, equipment, etc.

So each ship has 300 or more people on board. A fleet consists of quite a few ships. Let's go easy and say a fleet has only 10 ships. That's going to be manned by about 3,000 people.

Ships do not just float around. They need support. They need maintenance. They need supplies and parts. This is what naval bases are for, and those are manned by a LOT of people. More than are in the fleet itself.

Where are all these people? All those supplies? How did they get them there? Again: without anyone noticing?

These people are either trained from a young age like Corey Goode or genetically engineered like Randy and then trained from a young age - they are not part of the regular system.

As for supplies, lets look at what they really need. Propulsion is not from combustion so no fuel as we know it is needed. Corey Goode describes Star Trek like "replicator" technology which provides on board food sources. They will obviously have some sort of water recycling system to provide water. Some ships are scientific and have a minimum of weapons, others are more military in nature and have weapons - I have not heard these being discussed - maybe these people have not been cleared to discuss the high-tech weapons. But I assume they are not projectile weapons, unless rail gun related.

So given all that, what other supplies would one need?

You have these secret space fleets flying around the solar system. Why doesn't anyone see them? Realize of course that you do have tens of million to hundreds of millions of people with telescopes looking for things. Comets and asteroids hunters are looking everywhere. We even have groups around the world looking for NEOs of all sizes because we don't want the Earth to get slammed by a big rock.

A fleet of objects moving about the solar system would be a very obvious thing. Especially if they are flying around in formation.

Anyone got any images of this? Or are the fleets now equipped with super cloaking devices that make them not only invisible to radar, but light as well?

It's too much. Sorry, but you're talking about too many people, too much logistics to keep it all quite. A single ship.....maybe. But fleets? No way.

Not when two reporters could figure out that a US president was wiretaping and taping his political rivals phone conversations and then lying about it.

If they could do that, there is no way that some huge space fleet could be kept a secret. There's just too many things that could easily show something going on, and I don't mean some dude with a YouTube channel either. Tens of thousands of people would involved. You're just not going to be able to keep something that big that secret.

People are seeing these things all the time! Triangles especially, but nearer to Earth. All you have to do is search Google and You tube and you will see literally thousands of things -sure many are mistakes are hoaxes, but some are not. Plus, unless near to earth or the Moon, I don't think anyone will see craft a couple hundred feet large near Mars or further out planets.

Just search youtube for "night vision triangle UFO" and you will find many videos. It is just these fleets on patrol. Glad they are there! Time for them to receive some recognition and thanks from us that they are protecting!

How about the Belgian triangle UFO wave? The Hudson valley triangle UFO wave? The Phoenix lights huge triangle craft? These were not ET - they were advanced human tech - back-engineered from ET of course.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

It is just these fleets on patrol. Glad they are there! Time for them to receive some recognition and thanks from us that they are protecting!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So what is this at about 22 seconds into the video? An ice crystal? A satellite?

I've seen many satellites and none look like that. And also, you don't need night vision to see satellites.

And there are so many!

This guy has many on his you tube channel:

videos of triangle craft in night vision

edit on 6-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You've never seen an airliner before?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

So what is this at about 22 seconds into the video? An ice crystal? A satellite?

Did you happen to look at the timer on the bottom left?

How come its not counting?

Is the video slowed down and that thing moved incredibly fast and he is using a high speed setup able to catch way more than 30- 60 frames a second.

I say its a hoax, edited in.

If its real It might be plane or birds flying formation like most videos that use night vision are but labeled as triangular craft.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Interstellar propulsion that's basically FTL, means massive energy manipulation and production.

Replicator technology (which is incorporated into the beaming technology), is on a level of tech that is way above anything out there.

Look at those two and think: why kept secret?

If the US had that type of technology, it would dominate the world...forever.

With the energy and sophisticated tech needed for that type of propulsion system, it would completely solve any and all energy needs of all the citizens not only in the US, but around the world.

Replicating tech: this gives you the means to provide anything to anyone: no homeless, no starving, etc.

Any country that can provide that to their citizens for either free or very cheaply will own them forever. Those citizens would remain so loyal it would not be funny. Civil unrest in a lot (not all) cases would be gone overnight.

Now consider being the government that provides it to the rest of the world. The same thing would ensue.

I know people will say: oh, but the "elite" want to keep it for themselves to have power over anyone with what we have now.

That alone makes no sense. Because those technologies would make the people even more dependent on the elite and governments. It would provide absolute control.

Over population? With having those drives, there would be absolutely NO reason to not burst out with colonization. That alone would help reduce the population, and provide even more resources for here back home.

Anyone that understands how real power works would know right away that tech like this would not be hidden away and supressed. It would be used to further control, gain loyalty of and ensure things with the population.

Sorry, but the idea of secret space fleets out there protecting the Earth from alien hoards is just absurd. With the possible billions of exo planets out there that are Earth like (or even more billions of exo planets with other climates) there would not be a single reason for any alien hoard to out there trying to take over here. Too much effort, too many problems, when there are so many other star systems that more than likely are empty of intelligent life and ready for the taking.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Based on what information is available it appears Randy Cramer's story is most likely false memories generated under hypnotherapy by a very biased researcher named Eve Lorgen as well as from contact with other people pushing this narrative. I had a thread elaborating on that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or he could just be flat out consciously making this up.

The idea that he was "age-regressed" and sent back in time to the moment he left to serve in outer space is an absolute deal breaker for me.

If these forces (alien or human) have the ability to time travel none of the rest of what they are supposedly doing would be necessary. Just for starters.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Intelligent life exists probably in a lot of places of the universe. But those places are so far away we could never reach them with a spaceship or in some material form. It will be in a cloud. The comparison with the actual computer cloud is not so far away. But our geniuses have still a long way to go. Those clouds have to be loaded with consiousness. And nobody knows when this will be a fact.
Humans are the result of genetic engeneering done by a life form that in the meantime has evolved to the 'cloud status'.
read www.evawaseerst.be... (the red dots are chapters in English)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You've never seen an airliner before?

Yes I have, and you can see their lights at night without the aid of night vision.

The owner of the you tube channel (not me) has provided examples of airliners seen through night vision - they are way slower than the triangles. And no obvious triangular pattern of lights. Clearly not the same.

edit on 6-9-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think he wrote somewhere else on his channel that he has had to slow the video down quite a bit due to the speed of these things, so the time counter is not moving because less than one second elapses as it moves across the whole screen.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Not buying it, sorry. BTW, where IS planet X? Supposed to show up in a couple of weeks, but i don't see it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
Not buying it, sorry. BTW, where IS planet X? Supposed to show up in a couple of weeks, but i don't see it.

It is very shy, it is currently hiding behind Uranus, near the rings of Uranus!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96

Behind the Sun.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Did you watch the video? What specifically do you have issues with?

Yes I did, and my comment still stands.

As for what I have issues with...well let's see other than this man's story what evidence is there to back this claim?

Better yet what makes you think this is real?

I posted the video at 1:47pm and you posted at 2:16pm, amazing that you watched a 90 minute video in 27 mins!

Well, for one, given all the UFO sightings, crop circles, animal mutilations, and human abductions, reported from all around the world, from thousands to hundreds of thousands of cases, reported for decades and even far back in antiquity, it doesn't take a genius to realize there is some kind of ET interaction with Earth. So we have that. This video just helps to answer the who, what, how and why.

For example, Randy says the majority of ET's are here for trade. Is that so far-fetched?

How about the trillions missing from the Pentagon? That is factual. This would go a long way in explaining where it went.

Let me ask you a question. I understand you may need more evidence before accepting ET's are interacting with Earth. Okay. But can you admit it is a possibility? If you can, then what is so far-fetched about this?

If you can't admit the possibility, then you are closed minded and there is no point in having a conversation about it.

Let's dissect your stance piece by piece, shall we?

Point A: UFO sightings, animal mutilations, crop circles, ancient aliens, etc..

I won't go into detail on every thing you have cited as evidence of ET visitation, but the overall response/ comment from me is that none of this is real evidence. Sightings could be anything in the sky someone doesn't have a perfect explanation for. Dissapearences? People go missing. Why we need to say "aliens took them" is beyond me. Crop cicles are easily hoaxed, and this is well known. Antiquity... myths have been warped to fit a predefined narrative of ET visitation. Basically, visitation is not a required conclusion for any of the "evidence" you offered. Yet you continue as if this is a foregone conclusion.

Point B: They are here for trade and that's not far fetched.

Ok, what on earth do they need to trade with us for (get it??)? Where are all the alien goods? It might not be far fetched... if we blindly accept that aliens are here and this guy is credible/being truthful.

Point C: The Pentagon has missing funds, lots of them.

How this spells aliens is beyond me. Look into running a country, and corruption, and you would be more suprised if they didn't have $$ unaccounted for.

Point D: It's remotely possible, or "not 100% physically impossible" so therefore it should be taken seriously.

Can you admit it is possible that I'm actually an illegitimate love child of Barrack Obama? If not' why don't you believe me? If I say I am, and you have no evidence that proves I'm not, by your logic you should take that statement seriously... despite it sounding ridiculous. If you deny that I am, you are being close minded.
P.s. I'm not.

My take? This is a laughable story and you are seriously wasting your time listening to and believing this nonsense.
edit on 7-9-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Interesting Op and replies.

Had a fair idea who the respondents were going to be......

Anyway, Phil Schneider said they were given materials from E.Ts, grown in space.
If you were building a ship, would you not build it in space?

If you had such a fleet/s, you'd need a base.

Personnel wise, there are millions missing from all over the world (allegedly) could these folk not provide the manpower required to build and keep secret a fleet as part of a breakaway civilisation?

It's been pointed out that the B/General is dead. Got me thinking about people faking their deaths.
Don't know on this one. If I was leaving to work on a secret space programme, would the gov fake my death?

.....I'll see how this progresses then add more. Classic moves though, people asking you for proof/evidence.
Like you can provide it......

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Personnel wise, there are millions missing from all over the world (allegedly) could these folk not provide the manpower required to build and keep secret a fleet as part of a breakaway civilisation?

Women and children are always good for building a space fleet.

Unless they abduct those who have the know how to build a spacecraft...why take those who don't?

It's been pointed out that the B/General is dead. Got me thinking about people faking their deaths.
Don't know on this one. If I was leaving to work on a secret space programme, would the gov fake my death?

Except nobody faked this brigadier generals death, and he retired from the military in 1946 so he wasn't even in the military when this so called space marine was supposedly sent to Mars.

Unless he went back in time and got the permission to disclose this tall tale...Brigadier General Julian Smith never gave him the permission he said he was given.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think he wrote somewhere else on his channel that he has had to slow the video down quite a bit due to the speed of these things, so the time counter is not moving because less than one second elapses as it moves across the whole screen.

So why post comparison videos of what planes look like?

I mean just use this explanation to say its not plane as no plane could fly that fast (based on the object being at a altitude where planes cruise)

If its not birds, or a CGI add in, as the date and time isn't on other videos of planes which raises suspicion for me (comparisons would be identical set up, not some footage showing a timer that doesn't move and then comparing it with videos with no timer)

then its bugs close range, that makes sense as it would take a bug/insect less than a second to fly past the lens.

If he isn't using equipment to capture things at high speed it would or could create anomalies like whats seen.

I was once interested in night vision footage until too many idiots started capturing insects and claiming they are triangles, aliens or what ever.

As to Randy,

Yeah, nut case extraordinaire in my opinion.

You keep using the excuses of all these 'whistleblowers' and what not verifying each others claims.

All it verifies is that people have internet access and can read.

Seriously, they don't verify anything be it each others claims or aliens here or secret space Justice league, they sell or try to sell the same message, some sell it for the cash that can be made others for recognition of being in the lime light or their 15min of fame even if its among alternative views of reality.

Most want to be heard in this day and age when it comes to alternative media, most think they are aware and awake and everyone else with differing views are asleep or 'sheeple' or a shill, the aware open minded conspiracy fanatic usually cant put it all together until someone like Corey or Randy come along and supply and the glue to bind it all together.

Then its a period where people like yourself push their agendas, give them their 15 min of fame of all to be forgotten and then rehashed some time later by another.

Its a roller coaster ride watching some jump on the band wagon when ever a new one or a rehashed one comes along,

Its both concerning and entertaining,

I get a laugh but also weep for the aware and awoken, the ones with eyes and ears open when all they express is blindness and being in a deeper sleep than the so called sheeple they say are still asleep.

back in 2012 you were on one those band wagons and have been jumping on new ones ever since you have been a member.

When you started to get into social conditioning I thought you might figured it out or being the right track, but it seems you didn't want look at how alternative media is a big a culprit of conditioning sheeples, Oops, I mean peoples minds as you think the MSM does.

Love your work, no matter how insane or out there some of it might sound to me, its great to read ideas and get some insight on how others think, express themselves and interact.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join