It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official spokesperson from Secret Space program about "big picture", Aug 31/15 (Randy Cramer)?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887
a reply to: cuckooold

Maybe you can say that the things stated above are not definitive scientific evidence, but these FACTS force us to take the abduction phenomenon very very seriously. By eliminating options you do end up with the conclusion that the experience must be real.

And don't forget that a researcher like David Jacobs has done over 1000 regressions and that he admits that regression is not really a great tool for obtainng information. He admits that you have to be very careful because it is such a questionable tool. But still he keeps finding the same basic abduction story over and over again and this story corresponds to what other researchers are finding.

a reply to: Neill887

I don't see any facts.

Where are these facts?

David Jacobs has no credibility whatsoever.

badufos.blogspot.com.au...
edit on 29-11-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Here's a lecture you can start off with:

www.youtube.com...

And you can of course purchase some books by for instance John E. Mack (Harvard professor), Budd Hopkins and professor David Jacobs. They will show you the FACT that the abduction experience is a very narrow and predictable one, where we should expect a great variety of experiences when people are dreaming/hallucination/lying. That's a fact as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I think this thread ought to be renamed to 'Promote Your Favorite Liar'.

There's no evidence whatsoever for any of the things put forth in this thread, or by the various whackos promoted therein. It boggles my mind that anybody actually believes this crap.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

David Jacobs has no credibility whatsoever.

badufos.blogspot.com.au...

Hey man, I absolutely hope that David Jacobs is crazy. I hope you're right and I'm wrong. But that page you linked can hardly be called convincing evidence that Jacobs is crazy and/or a liar. The person that wrote that page obviously has an agenda judging from the belittling tone in which he sometimes speaks. Also, could he have made that page any harder to read? My life experience tells me to not listen to people who don't even know how to present their information properly.

And since people are killed in this filed for the information they bring out, I wouldn't be surprised this is a defamation campaign against Jacobs. I've read his reply to the allegations by Woods and he comes across as calm and collected.

I will do some more research on Jacobs, but right now I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. I've been researching the UFO phenomenon for a while now and usually I can pick out a bull#ter. So far Jacobs has come across as a sincere person to me.

edit on 29-11-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I think this thread ought to be renamed to 'Promote Your Favorite Liar'.

There's no evidence whatsoever for any of the things put forth in this thread, or by the various whackos promoted therein. It boggles my mind that anybody actually believes this crap.

So what is your interest in the UFO-phenomenon? Is there anything at all you take seriously?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neill887
So what is your interest in the UFO-phenomenon?

Simple curiosity.

Is there anything at all you take seriously?

Absolutely. I'll take anything with substance seriously, at least initially. There are several incidents that have been discussed here that I find genuinely intriguing, and every now and then a new gem will pop up.

I do not (and will not) take poorly written, fantastic narratives, laden with worn-out new age tropes, presented by self-proclaimed 'whistleblowers' seriously.

Is there anything at all that you don't take seriously?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

well said.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Is there anything at all that you don't take seriously?

I wasn't attacking you. No need to be so passive agressive. There's a lot of stuff I don't take seriously. I was just asking you because you are very agressive in your post, using words like liars, whackos and crap.

I'm sorry if I like reading posts by people that are able to distance themselves from their emotions. I have a hard time trusting someone's overall judgement when they get emotional in their way of communicating. I think we should all be here to educate each other and not ridicule each other. With ridicule you close the door to reaching someone.

What I take seriously is the Disclosure Project, mass sightings and documents released under the Freedom of Information Act. These things are my anchor when it comes to the weird and wonderful world of UFOs

edit on 29-11-2015 by Neill887 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I exposed him for the liar he is on Facebook and he blocked me. Here is where he stole the information in 2011.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

His name is even a rip off from the authors. He also stole the authors middle initials to form "Sphere Alliance" bull#.
edit on 1-12-2015 by Brandon72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2015 by Brandon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I realise this was a few pages ago, but we do have some possible evidence for insects and rodents on Mars.

radarloveguy

..then there's the bit about Insects and rodents on Mars ? (raise eyebrows,roll eyes )

official link here

1M132267223EFF05AMP2937M2M1
Rover Opportunity
Sol 46
Site 05
Camera Microscopic Imager

I think if this was a blow hole for some undersoil gas ejection, it would probably not leave a perfectly circular hole and would have eroded the soil around the entrance. I have also seen images which look as if there are critters sitting out on rocks in a typical cat/rabbit pose sunning themselves. Of course it is open to interpretation, but I have also seen snake-like straight and wiggly shaped things in images too.

I personally think there are loads of critters on Mars. Can you see the same shape of small deer-like animal's head twice in this picture from the lindbergh_mound_full panorama?

edit on 5 Dec 2015 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: qmantoo

While I'm pretty new here, I think you're probably onto something there. I like this youtube channel because they DO have some interesting videos. The narrator occasionally presupposes a possibility but I like the fact that he & his team(?) do post the original source links for any videos or pics that they get. Here's a interesting video that I think you might like. Draw your own conclusions. As far as this general discussion is concerned, I'll confess that I simply don't know enough to say absolutely one side or another is correct. I suspect the truth is somewhere (hopefully) in the middle but only time and more investigation/critical assessments may be needed although rock hard proof (whatever that may mean for so many) will decide the issue. weird object with legs on mars

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1FreeThinker
weird object with legs on mars

Oh dear, secureteam10.... a very well known group of hoaxers!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
People like Cramer and Goode tell good stories, and I would love it if they were true but I just don't see that being the case.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Further to my post above; This SSP stuff is like the Nibiru tale in a way, lots of people love hearing about it but nothing ever comes true or happens, because it is fiction.

Goode, Wilcock and Cramer are probably making bank out of a good story which is OK I guess but then I like the story.
edit on 20-7-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join