It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
In Australia after the cronulla roit a law was made to stop phone text messages of hate.
Our government was # scard of what happened there was no leader running the show .It was a mass of over 5000 white males
Looking for any non white to beat the crap out of them .it was not organised just a simple text message.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Hows this. I blindfold everyone who has contributed to this thread and sit them all in a room that was totally dark.

I then asked each one to count to 10.

Would you feel confident that, as each person spoke, you could identify their race, religion, sexual orientation and political leaning?

I think its time we addressed the elephant in the room, don't you?

You first blindfold us and then let an elephant loose in the room? thanks bro.

I've found that racism comes with peer pressure. If people need an enemy to loath and gnash their teeth over to feel good about themselves they usually have a lack of depth and much unrecognized self-loathing, and will then turn both outward to give the "other" a going over.
edit on 5-9-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Hows this. I blindfold everyone who has contributed to this thread and sit them all in a room that was totally dark.

I then asked each one to count to 10.

Would you feel confident that, as each person spoke, you could identify their race, religion, sexual orientation and political leaning?

I think its time we addressed the elephant in the room, don't you?

I don't think I would like that. Skunkape23 seems like a loose cannon. Would there be pretzels?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: DeathSlayer

*Sighs* it seems like Purge the movie has became very close to being a documentary.

Yeah with the way the appeasement mentality is growing...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Is it a coincidence that in states where MJ is legal we hear less about events like this?

Am I wrong?

What does that have to do with anything? Chances are pretty good if I were a betting man that this kid was a regular toker.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's not okay to threaten people's lives, I'm glad this guy got arrested but why isn't Nathan Ener in jail too?

From about the 4 minute mark. ETA: Warning, foul language.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's not okay to threaten people's lives, I'm glad this guy got arrested but why isn't Nathan Ener in jail too?

This dude needs arresting too!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Any of my black friends kill me I swear I will never speak to them again

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

We all know its a thing called "White Privilege" which denotes some very obvious and less obvious passive advantages that white persons may not recognize they have, for example being able to incite violence and get away with it. The guy clearly has cultural affirmations of his one's own worth over others; presumed greater social status; and freedom to move, buy, work, play, and speak freely even at the detrement of others. The effects of his privilege can be seen in his rant which shows he isnt professional as he intends to break the law, he lacks education, and has made doing his job a personal vendetta. Of course he feels its fine to do as I say yet not as I do.
edit on 5-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly
but i didnt even do nuthin

Mugly, your avatar is bleeding. Have her go see my avatar and he'll get her patched up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is emotional payoff in abstract hate. That's why Fascism is prospering world wide. It's just too easy to control the masses with abstract fear and hate.

Takes their mind from the pillaging and mass murder by corporations. It's too easy.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There is emotional payoff in abstract hate. That's why Fascism is prospering world wide. It's just too easy to control the masses with abstract fear and hate.

Takes their mind from the pillaging and mass murder by corporations. It's too easy.

Yes, its all about distraction, division and ego/emotional engagement. The playbook for keeping the masses asleep.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mental Illness is a big problem ain't it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"Kill all white people"

Now if he had said 'kill all white rhinos' then I'd be upset. But is this any better then anti black sentiments?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

What I do see is no matter who the people making these comments are and no matter what race they are. Pretty much losers

Farrakhan, this guy, the guy dressed as a sheriif , whoever. Always talking and trying to get others to step up. Basically grab your sack, quit being a wuss bag and do it yourself. Well see how long before you receive a Darwin award. Do it, or shut up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
So, hes pissed about racism... and turns to racism?

Does anyone else see the paradoxical nature of his perspective or is it just me?

You are seeing things correctly. The man is in the wrong by going into the offensive. Anyone who partakes in this is plain wrong.

Two wrongs does not make a right. and ultimately people become like the things they despise. Such is the crusader mentality. The wheel keeps on spinning with no end in sight.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am going to say it.

Yeah this country does need a 'purge'.

Get rid of all the race baiters.

From Farrakan to Sharpton to the one sitting in the oval office.

Come 2016 with a new election this race crap will end.

Then it will be something new.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I may have missed it but I think this guy put out a warning and did the stupid little load the shot gun trick. Didn't verbally threaten or try to incite others to actually kill and didn't actually say kill. Could be wrong on the video and if I am I'm sorry. Seems to be the delievery and words used

Does it really matter if the end result is the same? No but it may in the eyes of the law, not a lawyer so don't know. But this may be the difference.

Then again it's probably evil white people with evil white privilege and what do I know?

Both stupid wish they would try it themselves, stop talking and see how long you last. Or shut up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Misguided young man.

He ought to have directed his anger at the real enemy - the capitalists who advise Western governments on mass immigration.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

We all know its a thing called "White Privilege" which denotes some very obvious and less obvious passive advantages that white persons may not recognize they have, for example being able to incite violence and get away with it. The guy clearly has cultural affirmations of his one's own worth over others; presumed greater social status; and freedom to move, buy, work, play, and speak freely even at the detrement of others. The effects of his privilege can be seen in his rant which shows he isnt professional as he intends to break the law, he lacks education, and has made doing his job a personal vendetta. Of course he feels its fine to do as I say yet not as I do.

Thank you for clearing up white privilege. I always thought it was a term used by life's losers to justify their own failures and shortcomings. I have work to do on the social front I see.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join