It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Seriously you should back up your claims at least one time, I know there's an echo chamber here that doesn't really require more than 'so and so said' but... if it matters at all to you, your integrity is probably in doubt with members that don't exist in that echo chamber.

My integrity is in no way in doubt Kali, everyone has seen the multiple videos , chants, and interruptions by this group spouting their racism

EVERYONE

You are the only who seems in denial at this point, about how racist BLM is and how inflammatory their rhetoric is

Their videos have been posted MULTIPLE times on this website alone

Im not going to placate you by playing your little game and posting them ALL OVER again, there are plenty of threads for that......

You want to support a violent, racist , movement that calls for the death of Police and white people, thats YOUR issue not mine

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: neo96

And he hasnt stood up one time , as our president to address the issue either

Where is he?

Bush ?

He does what presidents should do.

Just fade away.

Uhh......no Obama, stick with me here Neo

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

He still stated his intent to commit the crime of going into people's homes.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Then it shouldn't be too hard to source, yet you continuously fail to do so.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

And he hasnt stood up one time , as our president to address the issue either

Where is he?

Bush ?

He does what presidents should do.

Just fade away.

Uhh......no Obama, stick with me here Neo

Oh.

Probably having meetings with Sharpton, and Farrakan.

Telling them to keep stoking the fires.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Right there is nothing 'racist' about BLACK lives matter.

Nuttin what so ever.

Of course the very NAME of it tells everyone the deal.

link   
Yes you did say that. Have you even seen The Purge? They kill. So when you say you want to purge the president you are basically saying you want him dead. How are you not a race baiter yourself?

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I say charge him with conspiracy to commit murder / incite hate. We have done it when dealing with neo Nazi groups where the leaders urge their followers to kill certain people.

Charge him, try him, throw him in prison. Maybe he can spend time getting converts there...

I believe he has committed a Hate Crime. However, the Kenyan will let him be.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Que the ignorance of lumping all people in the black lives matter into people who want genocide why dont cha.

Heres an easy answer they dont want genocide of whites.

Maybe a few people do but they dont speak for everyone else.

Just like the a racist from the KKK doesnt represent the republican party just because he votes republican.

Just because one person is hateful doesnt make everyone hateful.

Lesson learned

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

thats like asking me to prove there is video of the moon landings Kali

Its ridiculous and im not going to play your game , because I know exactly the game you play, we will post all sorts of video and pictures etc etc etc

And your response will be "prove those are BLM supporters" "BLM isnt doesnt have membership cards" or "those people dont represent what BLM believes"

I know the game Kali, give it a rest

We all see what a racist movement BLM is, we see it in their calls to kill the cops, we see it in their racist remarks towards whites, we see it when they interrupt presidential candidates and call the crowd "Racist white people"

Youre the only one in denial here , but hey thats your problem

Im not goign to engage in your game, because I know how its played

And all youre doing now is attempting to derail the thread and the OP

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Que the ignorance of lumping all people in the black lives matter into people who want genocide why dont cha.

It seems from all the things we have seen that the majority of the BLM movement is Racist

If you choose to align yourself with that, thats fine, but dont be upset, when you get lumped into that category too when the majority of the movement are making bigoted remarks

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryGuest
Yes you did say that. Have you even seen The Purge? They kill. So when you say you want to purge the president you are basically saying you want him dead. How are you not a race baiter yourself?

Right because the only defintion of the word 'purge' means to kill.

Do people not look up definitions anymore ?

Hell defintions change based on nothing more than asinine movies these days.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Guarantee black people killed more black people than whites that night.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Rawr genocide!

Well here is in intersting little article to read.

There is a disparity regarding violent death in the black community. We are killing our own at an alarming rate. According to a U.S. Department of Justice analysis, most murders are intraracial and "93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks" between 1980 and 2008. Yet Attorney General Holder, President Obama and Reverend Sharpton haven't wanted a national conversation about this shocking figure.

Blacks accounted for 62.1 percent of all drug-related homicide victims compared to 36.9 percent for whites. Over 65.6 percent — almost two-thirds — of all drug-related homicide offenders were black as compared to 33.2 percent being white.

While blacks make up only around 13 percent of the American population, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported black abortions accounted for nearly 35.7 percent of all abortions performed in 2010. In Mississippi, blacks accounted for 71.7 percent of all abortions, despite blacks comprising only around 37 percent of the population.

So why is BLM not protesting abortion ?

So why is BLM not protesting the murder capital of the country Chicago where blacks are gunned down on a daily basis, but never makes the national news ?

Because it doesn't fit their agenda.

www.nationalcenter.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Because you can't. A black person making a video like the one we're talking about in this thread doesn't make them associated with BLM. No such video exists.

I will continue to support a movement that speaks against the state's abusive criminal justice system. You feel free to cry about their choice of a name... that isn't exclusionary. Dance...

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

thats like asking me to prove there is video of the moon landings Kali

Its ridiculous and im not going to play your game , because I know exactly the game you play, we will post all sorts of video and pictures etc etc etc

And your response will be "prove those are BLM supporters" "BLM isnt doesnt have membership cards" or "those people dont represent what BLM believes"

I know the game Kali, give it a rest

We all see what a racist movement BLM is, we see it in their calls to kill the cops, we see it in their racist remarks towards whites, we see it when they interrupt presidential candidates and call the crowd "Racist white people"

Youre the only one in denial here , but hey thats your problem

Im not goign to engage in your game, because I know how its played

And all youre doing now is attempting to derail the thread and the OP

I am a white skinned person and I think that the black lives matter movement is a good thing.
There is far too much racism in our country and we need to address it together.
Calling people racists who see there is a problem with discrimination and racism doesnt make sense.
I think something people should understand is that black lives do matter, and the racism African Americans have faced over the years has to stop.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

It seems from all the things we have seen that the majority of the BLM movement is Racist

If you choose to align yourself with that, thats fine, but dont be upset, when you get lumped into that category too when the majority of the movement are making bigoted remarks

Sure I would rather stand with our African American brothers and sisters against the racists I know that are out there that stand against them. I am no racist nor are any of the black lives matter people I have spoken with. The movement has zero to do with white hate. Why your saying it is? Beyond me, sounds like your just making stuff up.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Sure I would rather stand with our African American brothers and sisters against the racists I know that are out there that stand against them.

I wouldn't be standing anywhere near the likes of the people in the op.

Or those like 'General Taco' and King Samir Shabazz.
edit on 5-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Sure I would rather stand with our African American brothers and sisters against the racists I know that are out there that stand against them.

I wouldn't be standing anywhere near the likes of the people in the op.

Or those like 'General Taco' and King Samir Shabazz.

Again the guy in the OP isnt part of the black lives matter movement soo ummm yeahhh.

As to your Taco King remarks i dunno who they are sound like stange names.
I wish I was a taco king with the ladies lollol.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
kali

the poor treatment of blacks by the government, is a direct result of voting in officials/politicians/judges, who will give them stuff from other people's pockets. these things are tied at the hip together. once you give government the ability to rob its citizens and incarcerate them for stuff, you end up with the problems you see. it isn't "white" people or "black people", rather it's voting for government policies that violate the inalienable rights of others. once you give them that kind of power, you can't reasonably expect them to not use it in any way they see fit because that is what ALWAYS happens

edit on 5-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join