It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight we purge! Kill all the white people.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is it a coincidence that in states where MJ is legal we hear less about events like this?

Am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Is it a coincidence that in states where MJ is legal we hear less about events like this?

Am I wrong?

Sure seems like it.

#forcascadia!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There is going to be a lot of people getting arrested in this day an age of media madness.

Arent the jails in the usa already full, going to have to build more walls and gates with all the madness going down south.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

And in the states where lysergic acid diethylamide is legal, we hear about sentient crystals in rock strata being doorways to forbidden dimensions.

Nope, no coincidence.

And white people puzzle me... but they should be left alone, as they startle easily and then cannot breed. They're nice once fed velveeta though.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2015 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Keep your ass on the other side of the pasture.
That way no body gets hurt.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

And white people puzzle me

Women puzzle me , go figure .

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Are you drinking?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: skunkape23

Are you drinking?

Paint thinner. It kills the worms.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
So is a race war gonna happen or are most of the people hoping/predicting such an event full of it?
IMO I'm sick of hearing racists spout their # about on upcoming racial conflict and other things in this regard, if a race war were to break out it would rapidly drag in other social issues relating to inequality like sex,class,gender and other social-political statuses that are completely meaningless outside of human societies. Eventually you would just have a bunch political warring factions all striving to subjugate the other(like it is today only less violence), feminists vs MRAs, rich vs poor, LGBT vs straight individuals? I could be totally off base here in my rant, can anyone link me to thread or explain to how plausible a legitimate race war would be in the U.S? I seriously doubt it happening..
edit on 5-9-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just some racist kid who's been watching too many films. Do we really need to make a big deal over every stupid comment some moron makes? Stop giving them screen time, FFS. Is anyone really scared of the attention whores? I say ignore 'em. Let's not create another poster child.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: onequestion

And white people puzzle me... but they should be left alone, as they startle easily and then cannot breed. They're nice once fed velveeta though.

I literally just did a double take on this post, lol. Baddogma, was this sarcastic or some serious racist rant? I REALLY can't tell anymore. If serious, then I'm super surprized haha, wow....

Anyway. I live in CO, (where MJ is legal) and most people are generally relaxed to be honest... but I still see a lot of hate from blacks toward whites almost on a nearly daily basis. I work in retail, (again, grrr, don't want too but.....I needed a job!). I'll be honest, it's Wal-Mart, and that place is a zoo. This is a place where whites just stand there like docile sheep when a black person goes on a racist rant against whites, which is often.

Just my 2 cents from a person in a legal MJ state...
edit on 5-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Rather more dry, or dadaist than sarcastic... but sarcastic will do, in a pinch.

And last time I checked I was white... pasty white with scraggly brown- grey hair and weird little red blotches the size of pinheads... ewww.

But my people do puzzle me... and many like velveeta, etc. eta Oh and for people not living in the u.s. rust belt, velveeta is a processed cheese product usually applied to white bread or crackers and is considered a delicacy... of sorts.

edit on 9/5/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Rather more dry, or dadaist than sarcastic... but sarcastic will do, in a pinch.

And last time I checked I was white... pasty white with scraggly brown- grey hair and weird little red blotches the size of pinheads... ewww.

But my people do puzzle me... and many like velveeta, etc.

I dunno, that explanation didn't really clear it up for me, but that's just me... At best it seemed.... self loathing perhaps?

I don''t get the velveeta thing, although I'm sure it was said in humor, and PC can kiss my ass. I'll just assume it was meant to be a symbol of something "white". I'm a pasty white person too, but I don't care for the stuff in all honesty! I suppose it may be the same stereotype as people assuming all blacks like watermelons and fried chicken etc etc.*Shrug* It really adds nothing to the discussion but ones own assumptions when it comes to race. But whatever!
edit on 5-9-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer
Now here is a young black man following Farrakhan words and this 20 year old man gets arrested while Farrakhan walks free?

Size Matters, its just easier to go atfer the low hanging fruit who dont have the resources too fight it in court

Farrakhan is political rolatity, wears nice suits, tax exempt status & has been offered the asset payroll

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Nah, though I admit I am frequently a self-hating human... but I really do find people infinitely entertaining and endearing... though I get that it's usually a one way street. The self hating comes from seeing how nifty we could be, but aren't.

Racism is idiotic... people's actions are what count... the fact I have to even write that should illustrate my views about people pretty well.

Sorry, feeling convoluted tonight... likely need a laxative.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hows this. I blindfold everyone who has contributed to this thread and sit them all in a room that was totally dark.

I then asked each one to count to 10.

Would you feel confident that, as each person spoke, you could identify their race, religion, sexual orientation and political leaning?

I think its time we addressed the elephant in the room, don't you?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Nah, though I admit I am frequently a self-hating human... but I really do find people infinitely entertaining and endearing... though I get that it's usually a one way street. The self hating comes from seeing how nifty we could be, but aren't.

Racism is idiotic... people's actions are what count... the fact I have to even write that should illustrate my views about people pretty well.

Sorry, feeling convoluted tonight... likely need a laxative.

Well I would peg you as someone who is genuine and honest even if I may not agree with you. Honesty is becoming a thing of the past, so for that, I give you a kudos, and a star.

I wish you luck on your gastial adventure and hope you get the laxative you truly need, lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ok, are you the older distinguished gentleman in the picture..
edit on 5-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

No you misinterpreted my statement when in fact I was saying why is he calling this white on black race war, in a thread with a black person calling for the deaths of whites?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join