It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact on 22 September 2015

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
a reply to: alsace
That thing looks like it's about the size of Texas and moving fast.

Splashdown?

More like a smack down.
400' waves all the way to the 4 corners.

You can't actually believe what you are typing right?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

2:46 and we are safe in Europe so I will go to sleep and see You guys tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The "Dreams and Predictions" forum is quite possibly the worst thing about ATS right now.

It's time ATS went back to core values of being a conspiracy forum.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
i think youre a day early mate....not sure though

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Can't stay awake much longer....I would think we would be able to see this giant earth ender with the naked eye by now, but alas, nothing.

It was great knowing everyone! Hope you're all here when I get up in the morning!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

With all the things considered plausible here on ATS we can safely assume the asteroid is cloaked, intelligent, mind controlled, and certainly inhabited by suicidal, hive mind type Gray extraterrestrials. The space rock/cosmic transport pod undoubtedly saturated with the bubonic plauge on steroids. The annunaki in tow observing from their infamous Nibiru.

Or any other variation of the sort.

Honestly speaking, Sadly
I feel nothing will come to pass. Just more of this gradual and prolonged suffering many must endure.
edit on 21-9-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
and tomorrow youll sing "rose up this morning,smile with the rising sun,three little birds.........."
But to be honest,as most old people say "you dont know what you dont know" and all that.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I will sing something like that in the morning! Bob brings a certain optimism, I have the lead on even more powerful reggae though.

I take comfort in not knowing. My grandfather (golden glove boxing champ btw) gave me the saying "Hard tellin not knowin"

I like it and use it myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
yep i used to hate reggae when I was young,now im 44,I can actually take something from it,well from bob anyway....wise man that died way to early.
Ill be making sure ive got a six pack and a fatty close at hand when the big rock is supposedly going to hit,and have my young family close at hand all day.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Ill be making sure ive got a six pack and a fatty close at hand when the big rock is supposedly going to hit,and have my young family close at hand all day.

And I the same my friend, well minus the six pack. Tomorrows my actual day off.

Just remembering this. Awesome. Well played end times
I like the timing.:

About reggae,

If your bored check out this band, not for everybody, I think they're beyond awesome, as well as the few bands this one will lead you to, but feel free to ignore, just felt compelled to share....

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just got in from an eight hour drive. Clear skies the whole way, didn't see anything yet. Going to bed soon, but will I fall asleep before the impact? Looks like I only have about ten minutes or so...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

wouldnt that be 24 hrs and 10 mins,its still 22nd here in NZ and we are a day ahead of the US from what I remember?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

It's 0154, September 22, Eastern Daylight Time here. PR is a time zone ahead, but they don't observe daylight savings. So it's the same time there.

In the opening post it was stated that the impact would occur around 0200 on September 22.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

ahh ok,im a bit thick on timezones (amongst other things) cheers for that

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The "Dreams and Predictions" forum is quite possibly the worst thing about ATS right now.

It's time ATS went back to core values of being a conspiracy forum.

i find the po-faced responses to what are, after all, dreams and predictions (in a 'dreams and predictions' forum), to be among the worst thing about ATS. 'you had a dream? link please'

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

cmon,play along....its good fun

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hey, no problem at all. It happens, especially when thinking across the International Date Line. Don't even try to think about Kiribati: it's UTC +14:00!

Edit to add:

Just heard a siren in the distance! That could mean something happened...

edit on 9/22/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

edit on 9/22/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Deleted the little @@ emoticon. Doesn't have the same effect anymore.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

are you for real man?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

That Kiribati is UTC +14:00? Absolutely.
That I heard a siren in the distance? Also, yes.

But I'm back near Detroit now, so sirens are to be expected.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Vasa Croe

With all the things considered plausible here on ATS we can safely assume the asteroid is cloaked, intelligent, mind controlled, and certainly inhabited by suicidal, hive mind type Gray extraterrestrials. The space rock/cosmic transport pod undoubtedly saturated with the bubonic plauge on steroids. The annunaki in tow observing from their infamous Nibiru.

Or any other variation of the sort.

Honestly speaking, Sadly
I feel nothing will come to pass. Just more of this gradual and prolonged suffering many must endure.

No no no! You got it all wrong!

The asteroid is Niburu! Or to be more exact, I heard it's what's left of Niburu after the interstellar gray AI zombie robots blasted it & sent it at Earth. It's meant to test just how advanced we've become. If we can defend ourselves from it, they'll know we're advanced enough to become their hosts. They tried this against the dinosaurs, but the dinosaurs & the people of Atlantis couldn't build weapons advanced enough to stop it in time. Duh, I thought everyone knew that.

Oh and it's got Ebola on it, not bubonic plague. When "Ebola" activates, it's actually acting as a homing signal to the interstellar gray AI zombie robots. And bubonic plague was actually the fulfillment of an Aztec prophecy that no one remembers because Bill Clinton & the Vatican made sure to wipe it from history hundreds of years ago. You remember Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy? Time travel to annihilate all remnants of the Aztec's civilization as a little known clause in it.

(pats self on the back for figuring it all out :ham

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join