It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact on 22 September 2015

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I am not requesting personally identifying information from the user. I am requesting he provide me with the credibility to his degree - which is absolutely reasonable if he's so inclined to provide us with his educational background that gives him the status of expert.

I can understand if he does not want to provide the information, but I would respectfully state that if he has no intention of divulging what his credentials are outside of where he attended (he did not specify if he was a graduate or what level he attended through), then that's totally irrelevant. Place of attendance doesn't speak for expertise, level of attendance and completion does.

If he does not want to provide it, then frankly his comment pertaining to the inclusion of where he attended his higher education should not have been supplied.

That's why the additions to the post were made indicating why those credentials were asked about. That being said, he doesn't have to answer me...I'm not going to hound him for that information. But as far as I - and the rest of those who are in the field, or who do study at universities go - he attended no school.
edit on 21.9.2015 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shugo

Clearly you fail to understand.

This thread was NOT scheduled on `Physics`but on the `Dreams` one.

It COULD be that we are being set up so TPTB CLAIM that an asteroid of 2.5 miles has plunged into the ocean near Isla De Mona, when a meagre 10 foot wave hits New York. In that case, it is a put up job, done with a big nuke.

It COULD be a result of faulty drugs - and it is disturbing that 60% is it of Yankies are on prescription drugs.

It COULD be a prank run by some crazy wealthy guy.

It COULD be a real warning or vision of a future asteroidécomet strike.

It COULD be a real warning of the NWO washing across the nations of the world bringing evil and death in its path.

It COULD be a rock, summoned into existence by CERN.

Who knows, but the dreams I are in `sync` making it creepily suggestive of something beyond random instances.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I understand, how close is cascadia, and are we talking devastation, which national park is the one I was referring to

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alsace
Clearly you fail to understand.

All evidence in this thread points to the contrary based on your comments below and in several other posts in this thread:

It COULD...

Yes, and there COULD be a KFC orbiting Pluto right now too...COULD is a very wide variable, and really doesn't work when you're taking tall orders of theories and predictions unless you have great certainty.

Who knows, but the dreams I are in `sync` making it creepily suggestive of something beyond random instances.

Now this I concede that you are well within your right to make that suggestion - and it's the first time in this entire thread you've said something I can nod my head to - with a single stipulation. This continues to sound of a strong issue of hindsight bias or seeing a pattern in random events. It also sounds like a submission to mass hysteria on a more neutral level.

You may disagree with that, but the underlying facet of what you've just said there is you're perceiving this from a prediction based on what you see as a pattern (and I see as random). Discarding the scientific faction of this argument.

That's all I wanted to hear. That being said though, there's still the reality factor to be made here, and that's that no science supports the claims with the numbers being provided. You said you had a formula days ago, yet you still haven't provided it - and I'm not really sure why.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidHolt

I understand, how close is cascadia, and are we talking devastation, which national park is the one I was referring to

The Cascadia fault is not in a national park, it is deep under the sea.
I assumed you were talking about Yosemite. How could an eruption at Yosemite cause flooding?

edit on 9/21/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
The Rock not carved by man is not a large asteroid or comet.

The rock or Ice will come from the tail of the red dragon.... so it will probably mostlikely be debries from a comit that will hit Earth.

This might explain why this will happen without us expecting it. Because there is nothing big that we expect to hit us in the near future.

One more thing i would like to mention is that. A comet does not have to pass earth. Earth can run into the tail do to Earths orbit through the constelations. Like Earth does in oktober With "Orionid meteor shower".
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember all the people having dreams about 2012 and what was going to happen. What happend? Nothing!

And this day will come and go, and again, nothing will happen. Then people will move onto the next doomsday date

Crappy way to live your life

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Look at every stock market crash, bank collapse etc... and in EVERY case, what was at fault - this crazy ass belief that past performance is a GUARANTEE of future performance.

I agree with you. Just because something happened in the past, does not mean it will happen in the future with certainty.

However...

In 1985, I predicted...
In January 1987, I predicted...
In 1988, I predicted...
In 1999 and 2000, I warned...
There are numerous other instances I could quote...

So just because you have allegedly been correct in the past, you should be right in the future? Doesn't that seem to be a bit contradictory to your previous post I quoted?

Also, I use the word "allegedly" simply because there is no way for you to verify or prove those claims without divulging discreet personal and/or professional info. I wouldn't expect that over the internet.

It COULD be that we are being set up so TPTB CLAIM that an asteroid of 2.5 miles has plunged into the ocean near Isla De Mona, when a meagre 10 foot wave hits New York. In that case, it is a put up job, done with a big nuke.

Except that it would have to be seen entering the atmosphere and would have to leave an impact mark (ie crater). Even if it hit the water, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, it would create a sizable crater; one several miles in diameter. No nuclear weapon, aside from maybe a full-scale Tsar Bomba or larger, could create such a crater. Unfortunately for that hypothesis, the crater and and other geological features created would be different and readily apparent in the geology. Also, the resultant isotopes in the water and air from a nuclear detonation would be readily identifiable by scientists the world over.

It COULD be a result of faulty drugs - and it is disturbing that 60% is it of Yankies are on prescription drugs.

But you have made it very clear that the dreams you're sampling from are from people around the world, not just the United States. So I think that's off too and just a dig at Americans.

Ah, nice. Already laying the foundation for when nothing happens to recalculate the dates in question.

For someone who claims to have studied physics and astronomy at a university as prestigious and accredited as St. Andrews Scotland (the number one university in the UK for physics and astronomy), I'm not quite certain you understand how CERN works and what it does...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

However...

In 1985, I predicted...
In January 1987, I predicted...
In 1988, I predicted...
In 1999 and 2000, I warned...
There are numerous other instances I could quote...

So just because you have allegedly been correct in the past, you should be right in the future? Doesn't that seem to be a bit contradictory to your previous post I quoted?

That is extremely cheap. I made it crystal clear that that referred to the way that people behave to those who do get it right in predicting, not to whether I shall actually be accurate in my predicting in future.

Except that it would have to be seen entering the atmosphere and would have to leave an impact mark (ie crater). Even if it hit the water, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, it would create a sizable crater; one several miles in diameter.

There is overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was a phoney, yet TPTB get away wholesale with bunkum. Sadly, if a Government repeat a lie forcefully enough enough times, it is taken as the established truth. I have no doubt that they could do so here again.

No nuclear weapon, aside from maybe a full-scale Tsar Bomba or larger, could create such a crater.

No, it could not. Did you not read what I have written? If all the world's nukes were detonated 100 miles off Florida, the maximum wave height is 71 metres if I remember correctly? And the crater would not be as large. This would look and give effects way different. THe Tsar-Bomba would be trivial by comparison and clearly demonstrate its phoney nature.

But you have made it very clear that the dreams you're sampling from are from people around the world, not just the United States. So I think that's off too and just a dig at Americans.

More BS. That is just a sad reflection on the crazy excessive use of drugs nowadays with no thought whatsoever about side effects...increasingly worldwide. Got a problem, don't bother fixing it, just hand the victims drugs... someone trying to be moral, hand them some drugs as they must be nuts.

Ah, nice. Already laying the foundation for when nothing happens to recalculate the dates in question.

No, just referring to the next week or so,...unless, of course, you do not regard next week as being the future. Claiming to be a time traveller are you?

For someone who claims to have studied physics and astronomy at a university as prestigious and accredited as St. Andrews Scotland (the number one university in the UK for physics and astronomy), I'm not quite certain you understand how CERN works and what it does...

When even those at CERN have no idea of the results that could occur and even Stephen Hawkings saying "Switch it off", it seems ludicrous to expect me to know exactly what weird effects might occur.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shugo
a reply to: diggindirt

I am not requesting personally identifying information from the user. I am requesting he provide me with the credibility to his degree - which is absolutely reasonable if he's so inclined to provide us with his educational background that gives him the status of expert.

I can understand if he does not want to provide the information, but I would respectfully state that if he has no intention of divulging what his credentials are outside of where he attended (he did not specify if he was a graduate or what level he attended through), then that's totally irrelevant. Place of attendance doesn't speak for expertise, level of attendance and completion does.

If he does not want to provide it, then frankly his comment pertaining to the inclusion of where he attended his higher education should not have been supplied.

That's why the additions to the post were made indicating why those credentials were asked about. That being said, he doesn't have to answer me...I'm not going to hound him for that information. But as far as I - and the rest of those who are in the field, or who do study at universities go - he attended no school.

More Hard core Bullsh1t.

I certainly never claimed a degree nor did I refuse to schedule what I had studied. It is just that some of us have more to do in life that staying up til 4am in the morning answering every damn point. You asked this of me late yesterday and then complain by early morning that I have no provided this. If I came round your house at 2.30AM would you be please to lay on high tea for me? This is EXTREMELY unreasonable behaviour and actually rather abusive to demand IMMEDIATE replies to each and every one of your junkie posts.

I was at St Andrews from 1980 to 1983. I did pass all the exams necessary, but, for outrageous reasons, I did not graduate. My studies merely halted at the will of the University. I do not think the spite and personal nastiness that surrounded this to be in anyway relevant to the studies that I did there.
edit on 21-9-2015 by alsace because: Typo by Above Top Secret

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Whoa ...
My first post for you ALL

Stumbled onto this site with a religious question and decided to join as "every once in a while" I enjoy reading "the BATTLE OF THE EGOS".

I'll be watching you, errrrrrrrrrrrr reading
usaCT

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Expecting something implies that you have information that it may happen. If the reason is prophetic, than all you really have is the past performance of how it went the last time a prophecy like this came up. ATS is a database of that, and the solution set is empty. Again, statistics.

Errr.... NO on a massive scale. My whole point was at the start of this tread was that many of these dreams...

1. Have people able to read clocks and lettering which is hyper-rare in dreams.
2. The dreams are ìn synchronization - the height of wave and time of impact where the people are dreaming that they are are all compliant with an impact of of 2.5 kilometer wide object at 2am near Isla De Mona.

...So, unless you believe that either a. Thousands of people have all be mind programmed or b. They all got together, calculated the numbers and then posted it as one of the world`s biggest ever pranks, then this is `real`as it cannot be by random chance.

It is prophecy. No scientific legs. Last time there was a prediction like this in 2012, there were thousands with the same kinds of dreams. We dream all the time, about everything.. and the more scary doomsday things that come up in this world, probably feed those dreams, so in essence that in itself is a self fulfilling prophecy.... but no KABOOM.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Expecting something implies that you have information that it may happen. If the reason is prophetic, than all you really have is the past performance of how it went the last time a prophecy like this came up. ATS is a database of that, and the solution set is empty. Again, statistics.

Errr.... NO on a massive scale. My whole point was at the start of this tread was that many of these dreams...

1. Have people able to read clocks and lettering which is hyper-rare in dreams.
2. The dreams are ìn synchronization - the height of wave and time of impact where the people are dreaming that they are are all compliant with an impact of of 2.5 kilometer wide object at 2am near Isla De Mona.

...So, unless you believe that either a. Thousands of people have all be mind programmed or b. They all got together, calculated the numbers and then posted it as one of the world`s biggest ever pranks, then this is `real`as it cannot be by random chance.

It is prophecy. No scientific legs. Last time there was a prediction like this in 2012, there were thousands with the same kinds of dreams. We dream all the time, about everything.. and the more scary doomsday things that come up in this world, probably feed those dreams, so in essence that in itself is a self fulfilling prophecy.... but no KABOOM.

Errr... No. That is what is called A LIE. It is NOT a prophecy.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Oh, time for a NASA commercial, its only fair.

NASA: There is No Asteroid Threatening Earth

That's the rumor that has gone viral -- now here are the facts.

you must go with the leading expert in the field coupled with their past performance, which technically... is above all others.

A VERY, VERY' VERY BLUNT AND BALD NOOOOOO!!!!!

In a Free Country you do NOT have to.

Look at every stock market crash, bank collapse etc... and in EVERY case, what was at fault - this crazy ass belief that past performance is a GUARANTEE of future performance.

Look, I studied Astronomy and Astrophysics at St Andrews University in Scotland and I can ASSURE you that asteroid and meteor predicting is near joke levels. Indeed, one group of astronomers pointed out that with just the budget of the film Àrmageddon`that could improve asteroid detection 100 fold and likely prevent exactly what was in the film.

I even have a friend from my old school who has worked at NASA for the last 40 years or so and honestly, NASA is just another `Government Department`filled with empire building civil servants and folk wandering around with a coffee cup in their hand at the tax payers expense. They don`t want to lose their fat salary cheques, so, on they play the million to one odds and SAY that they see nothing when they actually have no real idea.

Quite disrespectful blaming NASA , who provides most of the content people think they are being lied about.
You need a reality check and it does not seem to me that your studies in Astronomy rubbed off too well.

I have a background in Astronomy and Physics as well, and we certainly have a difference of opinion of how we were able to do the kinds of things that are in the news (Ceres,Pluto,Titan... list goes on).

This not the stock market or banks. It is main stream science. The best of the best and they have more than proved it.

As I said, nothing is perfect, but the underpinnings of how this Universe works are much better understood than the fear mongers that manipulate the stock market, or the dubious deals of getting more of your money that banks relish. These are people manipulations. If an asteroid was indeed headed for the Earth, do you think people would have anything to do with it?

Well, that is what is being postulated here. Dreams of catastrophe with no substance to back it up. On Thursday, you can thank NASA for providing the information that scientific people want to hear.

I

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

1. Is swearing really necessary to this reply? I have yet to do such a thing - then again, my point seems to be lost on you...

2. If you aren't claiming a degree, why bring up where you went to school? It has absolutely no bearing on your credentials. As I said, quality and completion speak for the schools, not attendance.

3. I did not demand an IMMEDIATE reply. I was responding to another poster, or did you miss that the post was not in reply to you? Perhaps you should pay attention to details such as that so you don't look foolish when replying to comments that are made to people besides you. You are aware other people are posting on this thread, right?

4. If you did not graduate, then you have no credentials. I don't care how your classwork was, I don't care your rapport with your instructors, you didn't graduate, you don't have the degree. You don't have the weight to say "I am an expert in this field." End of story. The fact you attended that school brings absolutely no weight to your argument. I'm not saying you're not capable of doing things necessary in that field, but I am saying that without that degree - your weight is substantially lost.

5. Some of us work different shifts than others. If you came to my house at 2:30 AM, chances are I'd answer the door. This is when I do my studying, my research, and my work. People are awake in different places at different times, you know?

There was no nastiness, there was no ill-intent or malice. It was a purely simple request for you to clarify why you brought your academic history into this when it doesn't mean anything. Take a chill pill dude.

How is that any different? You still haven't answered my question...how is bringing up 2012 different, but you bringing up stock markets is on topic and the same? Your logic doesn't make any sense.

(post by alsace removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It doesn't, but it means you have no credentials. That's what speaks in the field of science. I'm not rating you less of a person, but for me to take you at your word - you have nothing to provide with evidence that I should.

Let alone the fact, the same issue we've had for the last 9 pages...you aren't providing ANY science, or ANY of your resources for where you're getting your numbers or how this could happen. Nothing. Not a single thing. All you do is spew out a list of "if's" and "could's" which are not sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's a good point that you made. I'm still really interested in seeing that spreadsheet.

alsace, If you need help hosting it or anything, send me a message (top right, little envelope icon) and I'll help you out.

Consider it a peer review.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Yeah, I remember all the people having dreams about 2012 and what was going to happen. What happend? Nothing!

And this day will come and go, and again, nothing will happen. Then people will move onto the next doomsday date

Crappy way to live your life

Depends on what you do with it.

I use it for entertainment. I believe it'll happen someday, but it worries me not at all. If it's not affecting my quality of like in the negative, then who cares what I choose to do with it?

I'm not living in a bunker out in the middle of the desert somewhere, nor am I getting ready to off my family to "save" them from events that may never happen in my lifetime.

I figure I won't be able to do a thing about them when/if they do happen, but having an active imagination, I enjoy theorizing about it all the same. Makes all my actual problems seem like chicken feed.
edit on 21-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So...based on the title of the thread....anyone have any idea what time this thing is going to hit and what timezone I need to follow? I want to be able to look up and see this giant ELE happening when it does....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join