It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asteroid Impact on 22 September 2015

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Darn. I already quit my job and maxed out my credit cards. Awkward.

No for me. I'm a major shareholder in VISA. Thanks for all the extra business and look forward to all my extra dividends on the interest you'll all be paying.

So you were just in this to get people to spend money on their VISA cards?

Glad to know that a MAJOR shareholder in VISA is posting on ATS.....yeah....that's believable.

So a purposeful HOAX on ATS....isn't that a banning offense?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Oooooh, it was a tsunami of BS meant to take place today. I get it. Prophecy fulfilled!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Playing devil's advocate, it was posted in the dreams and predictions forum - so I don't think it's exactly a hoax.

However, there was a lot of talk about how science supported the OP, and math supported the OP - and that stuff never showed up in any of their posts. I think at most, it means that they were fear mongering the gullible.

I am curious as to what the reason that "this obvious pattern with people having the same dream", was wrong. The OP was positive of this less than 24 hours ago, so I'm hoping we hear as to why they got their first wrong prediction. Since they claim they predicted all of these other bad things in the past.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shugo

It's that this prediction was based off science and math that attracted my attention in the first place. Normally I veer away from these threads, and this is precisely why. I also wouldn't go so far as to call it a hoax, solely by three nature of the forum it's in.

However, I do have as prediction of my own:

I predict that we won't get an answer to why this failed to come to fruition.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Shugo

I predict that we won't get an answer to why this failed to come to fruition.

Possibly the science and math part were off...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh, yeah. Definitely was. The units were wonky and the formula didn't make any sense. We were told that we'd have an explanation eventually, but I guess that it wad never meant to be.

Even when I checked the formula posted it was wonky. Still a little disappointed no-one else publicly double checked my math; been a long time since I've had to do anything like that. I'm honestly a bit disappointed in myself for being so rusty. Oh well, still out there for all to see.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I refuse to believe someone on ATS didn't do the math right! It's preposterous!

Obviously the meteor is going so fast it will strike earth in the past and alter the space time continuum.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Feel free to check the math yourself.

Here is the formula provided by alsace.

Here is my first work through of the formula.

Here is my second work through of the formula after noticing I dropped stone parentheses the first go at it.

I'd actually appreciate it if it makes as little sense to someone else as it did me.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
well its 10.30 pm now on the 22nd of september and we are all still hear ................

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
well its 10.30 pm now on the 22nd of september and we are all still hear ................
Your clock is 18 minutes fast lol

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: alsace

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Darn. I already quit my job and maxed out my credit cards. Awkward.

No for me. I'm a major shareholder in VISA. Thanks for all the extra business and look forward to all my extra dividends on the interest you'll all be paying.

So you were just in this to get people to spend money on their VISA cards?

Glad to know that a MAJOR shareholder in VISA is posting on ATS.....yeah....that's believable.

So a purposeful HOAX on ATS....isn't that a banning offense?

Some people have no sense of humour.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Still no thoughts on why there was no impact? You were so confident in it happening, but yet it didn't. I would like to know what you think happened. I'm very curious.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Nothing happened, what gives?

XL5

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Geezer fell asleep before he could be monumental!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Doooooooommmmm ppooooooorrrrnnnn! Blah!

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don`t suppose someone would mind popping over to that asteroid that Russians found, ringing the doorbell and finding out what its plans are? (Perhaps it had a chat with the Samaritans)

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How about you answer what's been asked of you instead? Sidestepping and evading the answer is only making your integrity look worse.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Dont worry. The same preiction will be made again.

And again

And again

And again

And again

And again

And maybe one day it will be right - for a given definition of right (a large meteorite will hit us one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 200,000 years time .... )

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join