It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The incalculable damage done

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wait, howd this thread go from the Beverly Hill Billarys to WMD and 911??

Talk about deviation lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
My feelings? It had a crap ton of stuff on there about Benghazi

It had a crap ton of stuff on there about the gun running

It had a crap ton of exchanges on how to cover up both

And it had a crap ton of info on Ghadaffi and the shady crap we did there.......

Whatever was on there would have hung both her and the administration.........

Thats why you dont see a big push by any of them to really get the truth out, theyll just let her to the wolves and if anything comes of it shes on her own.......

Don't forget she likely had discussions on there about the Rockefeller Initiative and the fact that Mother Jones Magazine already did one article about it. The Paradigm Research Group's Stephen Bassett is crawling up John Podesta's and Hillary's backsides about her involvement. This could turn out to be THE hottest topic of all and one she could turn to gold if she played it right.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: ketsuko

It amazes me how people are getting hell bent on Clinton storing classified information on her server. People are screaming about Bengazi etc... The question I have to ask, is where was all this outrage during the Bush administration? They sent thousand of young men to their graves in a war that should have never taken place. Even after it was proven there was no WMD's they continued to occupy a sovereign country! Then they condoned torture and the list can go on and on!

People were even more outraged with her husband Bill when the guy had an personal extramarital affair, and we spent 4 million dollars to impeach him which had nothing to do with his job! Since Obama took office, it seems like conservatives are always nitpicking at anything he does and again yelling for impeachment!

Conservatives are always trying to find something on liberals when they take office. My beef is the lack of outrage at one of the most criminal administrations in my life time (Bush) which was even pale in comparison to Nixon's administration.

I was in Dallas at the groundbreaking ceremony for W's Presidential Library. There were hundreds of protestors, calling him a liar, and a killer. Bush, like all presidents, catch a lot of grief. Obama has been fortunate the press has looked away at nearly every mistake he's made.
Also, the most criminal administration (even surpassing LBJ) is the current occupants.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Also, the most criminal administration (even surpassing LBJ) is the current occupants.
a reply to: Q33323

Really?? Ignoring all the criminality involving the Bush Administration including a war based upon lies that caused over 5,000 men and women in our military to lose their lives?

Let's see....

=Invading and occupying a sovereign country that had nothing to do with 9/11

=Commissioned the use of torture which was clearly against the treaty at the Geneva Conventions.

=Providing no-bid military contracts to Haliburton

=The use of Black Water as a private security contractor used as mercenaries with no accountability

=The Killing of over 100.000 innocent Iraqi civilians due to collateral damage

=The lack of emergency aid which he promised but never arrived

=The implementation of the Patriot Act and Bush's authorization of warrantless NSA wiretappings

=The refusal of both him and Cheney to give a public hearing revolving around questions concerning 9/11

=The 28 pages revolving around the Saudia Arabia connection in which he made classified.

=Bush allowed high-ranking Saudi Arabians – including several relatives of al-Qaida chief Osama bin to fly back home
immediately after 9/11 ignoring the order of all flights being grounded

=Patient neglect at Walter Reed Hospital

=Libby/Plame affair

=The blown opportunity at Tora Bora ("I don't wan't to waste my time on Osama Binladen")

=Ignored the presidential daily brief document that Bin Ladin was Determined To Strike in US

=The Downing Street Memo

=Setting up the planned corporate bail outs in 2008 which was later implemented by the Obama Administration.

...And these are just the major scandals. Although Obama's administration is not without it's possible criminality, it clearly pales in comparison to George Bush's administration or any other administration for that matter.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Topic, Please

The topic is U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's private email server and the security implications of how it has been managed, as described here:

The incalculable damage done

Members interested in discussing other topics are welcome to do so in other threads were they are relevant, or create new threads if necessary.

Off-topic posts are subject to removal. Repeated, deliberate attempts to disrupt topical discussion constitute trolling and will be dealt with accordingly. If anyone has any questions about why topical relevance is important, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to discuss it.

Thanks to everyone participating for your cooperation and understanding.

edit on 9/7/2015 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Actually I prefer "Whiplash"...
I found this...rare.us...

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You should avoid using phrases like "think we can all agree that", particularly when we can't. Hillary wasn't "caught" in possession of classified email; she was "caught" working out an email system as SS while the rules for State dept. email WERE STILL BEING WRITTEN. The entire email thing is a fake, manufactured scandal designed to fool ignorant people.

a reI ply to: ketsuko

edit on 8-9-2015 by newbirthofreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

1. She had classified information on her server.

I do not doubt it, but we have to put this in proper context. The government classifies any document that contains not only certain topics, but also if it contains certain words. One of the emails released to the public as "proof" she was using the server for official business turned out to be redacted in it's entirety because the conversation contained the word drone.

In short, the government classifies damn near everything.

Also, it's important to find out if the info was classified before the emails were sent, or afterwards. That context is very important.

And there isn't any way to know whether or not any of that information was compromised or find out how it was done to try to protect against it in the future if it was.

If there is no way of knowing, why are people automatically assuming it has been hacked and why has that become the official talking point by the anti-Hillary crowd?

Wouldn't the logical and prudent thing to do in this case be to wait and see what comes out of the investigation before we jump to rash conclusions? Cart before the horse?

If it is found that she is guilty of something, I hope she is prosecuted. But what if she is found innocent of any wrongdoing? What will the anti-crowd say then? Will they recognize that they put all of their eggs in one basket before any solid facts were presented, were blinded by their partisanship and were victims of propaganda?
edit on 8-9-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
My feelings? It had a crap ton of stuff on there about Benghazi

It had a crap ton of stuff on there about the gun running

It had a crap ton of exchanges on how to cover up both

And it had a crap ton of info on Ghadaffi and the shady crap we did there.......

Whatever was on there would have hung both her and the administration.........

Thats why you dont see a big push by any of them to really get the truth out, theyll just let her to the wolves and if anything comes of it shes on her own.......

I agree.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: newbirthofreason

You should avoid using phrases like "think we can all agree that", particularly when we can't. Hillary wasn't "caught" in possession of classified email; she was "caught" working out an email system as SS while the rules for State dept. email WERE STILL BEING WRITTEN. The entire email thing is a fake, manufactured scandal designed to fool ignorant people.

Has Hillary actually cited all that ?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Candidly, Hilary needs to go down for the email thing. It's a gross oversight on her part on national security, and blatantly attempting to avoid government transparency laws by conducting government business through a private email server. She can call it a mistake all she wants, but i have a lot of relatives that work for the government and even at their level, we don't send personal information to those addresses because of transparency laws. If lowly me can know, and understand this difference, i would expect the same of the president. Never-mind all the damning statements she's made about Chelsey Manning, Julian Assange, and Edward Snowden regarding state secrets.

I'm just as frustrated as you are at the GOP and their antics over the last 15 years, but no matter what, Hilary won't lead the democratic party in 2016 because of this. All her opponent needs to do is start playing the above soundclips, then show quotes on classified materials in an advertisement and she loses.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: newbirthofreason

It is not fake, nor is it manufactured. The investigation is still ongoing and your statements seem to indicate that this issue is over. As a member of the IT world, information security is very important. Hilary acted in a way that is questionable. They're still going through the emails at this point so we don't know 100% of what was on the server.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: newbirthofreason

I disagree.

She was Secretary of State, she knew the rules, She purposely decided to break them, She knowingly had Classified info on her private server and conducted her State Dept business and everything else on said server.

When presented with this.. she then Lied about it.. claiming it was just yoga emails and emails to Bill.

When asked to produce the server she tried to wipe it clean.. Which is against the law also.

She was Caught.. no matter how you sugar coat it.

If it was anyone else in America we would be in prison awaiting trial.

Let the IRS, DOJ , Homland Security or your local Law Enforcement put down a subpoena or something similar for you or me to produce our Hard Drives and Records and if we get caught deleting or making them go away.. guess what happens ?
You go to jail for obstruction of justice and destroying possible evidence.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Sounds like your just brown nosing her, do you actually know what the definition of classified is? Please tell me, then explain why you and her should both have access to this information

edit: oh dear wait, you mean it was on her PRIVATE server? gee that must've stirred you up a bit, being private and all. WHAT HAS SHE GOT TO HIDE?!?! top kek.
edit on 14-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

edit 2: also nice hyped up clickbait title you attention seeking le bigot. gg
edit on 14-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join