It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The incalculable damage done

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

Either we are serious about stopping it, and the buck stops somewhere or we play the game and get caught up in the finger pointing with each "side" too busy trying to lay the blame on the other guys' figureheads.

Someday, we either end it, or we let them continue to get away with it because no one wants to have "their" guy be the one to take the fall. And then we all lose.

At this point, we all know she had stuff on her personal server she shouldn't have had there.

edit on 4-9-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

I'm with you on that one Brother! NO ONE in the Bush admin was taken to the gallows for lying about WMDs in Iraq and the pathetic attempt in Afghanistan.

Because there was no lie about WMD's. The whole world believed that Iraq had WMD's based on the available intel because THEY DID have WMD's. Just because they were moved out before the U.S. got there doesn't mean the weapons never existed.

To those of you saying "well Bush did all this stuff so it's hypocritical to go after Hillary", have you stopped to think that maybe after dealing with a long line of untrustworthy corrupt politicians running the country, people are getting a little more careful about vetting the candidates before it's too late?

edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

None of it will stick. The MSM will see to that. Quit looking.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

I'm with you on that one Brother! NO ONE in the Bush admin was taken to the gallows for lying about WMDs in Iraq and the pathetic attempt in Afghanistan.

Because there was no lie about WMD's. The whole world believed that Iraq had WMD's based on the available intel because THEY DID have WMD's. Just because they were moved out before the U.S. got there doesn't mean the weapons never existed.

To those of you saying "well Bush did all this stuff so it's hypocritical to go after Hillary", have you stopped to think that maybe after dealing with a long line of untrustworthy corrupt politicians running the country, people are getting a little more careful about vetting the candidates before it's too late?

So where did the WMDs go? One theory is that they ended up in Baath territory in Syria. Recently, one faction used nerve gas to attack the citenzery, but it was not clear whether it was ISIS or the al-Assad regime. Yes, many people did die, but it was not "Mass Destruction".
The only thing motivating the U.S. to enter and depose of Saddam Hussein was for oil. Plain and simple. How quickly did contractors built and improved oil facilities compared to regular infrastructure. The same happened in Libya.
I respect your opinions, but don't be so naive.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

The system will play out.
We don't have anything to replace it with and killing like that is nonproductive in the long run in western culture.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

This is how it went down........

Hillary: "hey, well, you know, it's like, pffft, ummm, I.....................I mean honestly guvna, I don't know none no-how bout computas...............I thought a server was the job title of the black fella that brings me food when I press that button and I thunked Ben Gazi was someone my staff employed, honestly Guv........also, racist terrorist"

FBI investigator: "But, Ms Clinton, you were Secretary of State and in being granted that commission and given your security clearance, you signed-off on having full knowledge of what a private server is and what requirements the DHS had in ensuring appropriate security and protection protocols were in place"

Hillary:

FBI investigator: "Fair enough, know this, you are a deceitful liar and when we recover the data, and we will, your career is over"

or words and actions to that effect..........may she rust in peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

So where did the WMDs go? One theory is that they ended up in Baath territory in Syria. Recently, one faction used nerve gas to attack the citenzery, but it was not clear whether it was ISIS or the al-Assad regime. Yes, many people did die, but it was not "Mass Destruction".

What exactly are you saying? If a WMD fails to kill 'masses', it stops being a WMD? That's pretty weak.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Absof##ckinglutely she isn't alone,I want he WHOLE ADMIN in steel cuffs.

I want the rulers of this galaxy in front of a tribunal, they better surrender soon or they gonna regret EVERYTHING.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I REGRET everything they do.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
treason = death penalty.
she sold out her country.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

It's too bad some people don't give damn just because "it's in the past." The number of criminal activities that occurred during the Bush administration was outrageous, yet he and his cronies have never been held accountable. What really made my blood boil is when Nancy Pelosi said all investigations related to the Bush administration was off the table!

All these politicians get their hands dirty, but it really bugs the hell out of me when people start pointing their fingers at political crap that pales in comparison to the criminality of the Bush administration. Than the media has the edacity to interview Dick Cheney and ask his views on Obama and current conflicts. Anyone in that administration should be the last one to give advice or comment on todays world events.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

This is the here and now--HRC is running for this country's highest office, and is responsible for her actions, period. Why is it that when criticisms are voiced about the current administration, posters fall back on "Bush did it more/worse!"?
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Because it's pure hypocrisy! Not only that, the criminality of Bush's administration is well documented yet our government, conservatives and the media have turned a blind eye.

How about the hypocrisy of the left?
Remember Cindy Sheehan protesting ON THE WHITE HOUSE LAWN? Remember Code Pink? They pretty much disappeared, code pink just recently came back with the elections near. Remember this video from System Of A Down which showed 10 million people around the world protesting the war?

Where are those people now? Where were they THE DAY OBAMA WAS ELECTED? The bombs still fall, we are still fighting wars in the middle east, corporations still rule in this country (Obama signed a law PROTECTING MONSANTO!), so honestly the hypocrisy is on both sides.
Yes Bush started a war...Afghanistan was justified, Iraq was not, whoever lied about the faulty intel should have been brought to justice, but Saddam did have yellow cake uranium and chemical weapons. Bush did not however give or sell military intelligence to our enemies. IF you don't recall, there was a scandal in the 90s involving president Clinton in which he sold nuclear weapon technology to China, soon after they had better tactical nukes than we did...
shame on the Clintons

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

She wanted it all.
Blinded by greed, and without principles.

You know its bad when Edward Snowden is criticizing her.

The wikileaks dump - remember? When it became transparent to everyone that Hillary was ordering our Ambassadors to spy in the countries they were assigned to - she announced she would not be running for President.

I distinctly remember this. I guess she thinks people will forget all about it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Absof##ckinglutely she isn't alone,I want he WHOLE ADMIN in steel cuffs.

Same here.

It's a joke that they will arrest and imprison a county clerk for not "doing her job" when they pick and choose which laws to enforce.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

It amazes me how people are getting hell bent on Clinton storing classified information on her server. People are screaming about Bengazi etc... The question I have to ask, is where was all this outrage during the Bush administration? They sent thousand of young men to their graves in a war that should have never taken place. Even after it was proven there was no WMD's they continued to occupy a sovereign country! Then they condoned torture and the list can go on and on!

People were even more outraged with her husband Bill when the guy had an personal extramarital affair, and we spent 4 million dollars to impeach him which had nothing to do with his job! Since Obama took office, it seems like conservatives are always nitpicking at anything he does and again yelling for impeachment!

Conservatives are always trying to find something on liberals when they take office. My beef is the lack of outrage at one of the most criminal administrations in my life time (Bush) which was even pale in comparison to Nixon's administration.

this may come as a surprise to you - but Bush is no longer president.

They also found WMD in iraq - and when Obama pulled our troops out, ISIS went on a killing spree - and he is reluctantly being forced to send troops back there.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The news is that a foreign hacker has her entire contents.

What source did you hear this from? Not saying it's untrue...I've just yet to see anything regarding your claim. Could you post a link(s)? Cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Administrations have conducted criminal activity in every single administration for as long as you want to look back.

Never said they didn't. If they have, sure they should be held accountable. But my beef is, it's clearly obvious the Bush administration was allowed to get away with their crimes.

Absolutely, two wrongs don't make a right! But when you have clear documented video evidence of criminality, and over 5 thousand men and women who have lost their lives on a war based upon false evidence and lies, than I think the issue of holding the bush administration accountable is paramount!

There's a difference between intentional criminality and job ignorance.

No one side has the right to say the other does it more, or is worse at it.

This has nothing to do with party! I could care less if Clinton is jailed. I just call it as I see it. Conservatives clearly have decided year after year to threaten government shut-downs. They've clearly shown time and time again if legislation is passed in congress in which they don't agree on, they take it to the people to try to repeal it! You win some you lose some, that's our system of government!

Comparing the criminality in the Bush administration outweighs by far any previous or post administrations. To chalk it up as "they all do it" shouldn't mean giving the Bush administration a free pass. The U.S. would be screaming war crimes if a leader from another country did the same exact thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

this may come as a surprise to you - but Bush is no longer president.

A suspect killed an innocent person 10 years ago, who cares, let them get away with it! That's your perspective?

They also found WMD in iraq

The weapons of nerve gas they later found were remnants of long-abandoned programs.
Remember this bush quote...

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

Nothing like using fear to get everyone on board to go to war.

and when Obama pulled our troops out, ISIS went on a killing spree - and he is reluctantly being forced to send troops back there.

Bush destabilize Iraq with the war which enabled Al Qaida to get a foot hold and the development of ISIS.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

I'm not saying there's no hypocrisy on both sides. What I am saying is 5000 American troops lost their lives based clearly on lies. Forget about the faulty intel on WMD's, Bush clearly stated Sadam Hussein was involved in 9/11!! So we should let an administration get away with sending 5000 young men and women to an early grave based upon a lie? Not to mention the 100 thousands of innocent Iraqi lives the U.S. wiped out because of collateral damage? This is a war crime, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So it sounds to me you are saying just give her a pass because other people or administrations have got away with stuff. Am I right or am I wrong here ?
a reply to: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Wrong. What I'm saying is what she's done pales in comparison to the crimes the Bush administration did. Where was the same outrage when the Bush administration sent 5000 young men to an early death in Iraq because of blatant lies!

Everyone knows Bush and Cheney should be behind bars too. So should Bush SR. The whole system has been corrupt since JFK was assassinated, please try and tell me I'm wrong.

No, you're right. What upsets me is justice wasn't served and people are more outraged over this Clinton e-mail thing rather than when it was discovered that the Bush administration lied for going to war. Not to mention all the other criminal things his administration was involved in. He destabilized the entire middle east with his war in Iraq and America and it's allies are still getting the fall out for it.

I'm very sorry someone you identify with politically is the one holding the proverbial bag, but she is.. It's time to make sure all laws are enforced. If it were you or me we would be in prison already.

Unfortunately, that isn't how I wanted to come across in my post. I was trying to compare the enormity of Bush's crimes to hers. Politicians will always be caught with their hands in the cookie jar, but when a decision is made to send young men and women into harms way for a secret agenda, whether it be oil or a way to occupy a country to change their ideology, it just makes my blood boil. I can't imagine how parents who lost a loved one in Iraq must feel knowing that war should have never taken place.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join