It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/The End of The World In September/

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLord

there's been a huge effort to get these 'end times' scenario stories out to the public, talk about finding safe locations, helping neighbors that are suffering without basic supplies, alien invasions, God's wrath, horrific weather, all about to happen soon,
it isn't all a hoax to distract us all from the many trillions of dollars worth of funding has disappeared by illegal black-ops and theft

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: rebelv

The Illuminati" or TPTB whatever you want to call them know something's going to happen and it's the so called predictive
programming that seems to be they're best argument.

Not necessarily. Many religions teach that we all are actually one spirit so perhaps the writers/painters in films have unknowingly tapped into a global mind that is warning of a catastrophe.

That's very possible as well, good point.

The video's I've seen seem to think it's
predictive programming though, in general.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
Bring it on, I can't take this planet the way it is anymore anyways. Going home, to my true home, is fine by me...

Maybe off topic, but you're 11:11 logo-- I've been seeing that
number like CRAZY the last 3 weeks.

Just saying

Maybe it has to do with this September thing I don't know.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If you believe in souls and then even know about quantum mechanics, it isn't too far off to believe or even assume that at times, our souls become quantum entangled with other souls elsewhere in time.

I have always had suspicion about star wars and star trek alone in the aspect of how much plausibility there is if not straight out glimpses of the future. Many of these things are so compelling and surreal that the possibility of them not being 100% responsible for the material seems to grow the more I think about the subject or watch the films or even the show.

If I'm not mistaken I believe even one of them claimed their stories just came to them.

I don't know about the doom and gloom of sept, however, believe that art imitates life and vice versa.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: corsair00
a reply to: Agent008

There seems to be a lot of legitimacy to this 7-year cycle associated with economic upheavals. That has received a lot of alternative media coverage recently. I had not been aware of it before. But it traces back all the way to the 1960s.

These cycles have also been correlated to the bible, apparently, according to this research:

The 7 Year Cycle

Each Shemitah year most often starts and ends in September. From September to September is the Shemitah year and each of these crashes we've experienced as a nation, since 1973, have been on a Shemitah year.

The Bible says this quite clearly,

He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the
slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; -- KJV, Proverbs 7:22

Just think, if the "fool" goes to the "correction of the stocks", that tells us that the "wise" must somehow know the correction is coming, and when to get out of the stock market. Look at the number of the verse 7:22. First of all, that's PI = 22/7, the ratio of the circle, or cycle. This tells us that the correction is a cyclical event, that repeats over and over again. Then, there are other ratios for the circle, like PI = 355/113, etc, but chosing this one, 22/7, tells us that "7" is the measure from one extreme to the other extreme, i.e. the diameter. So, it's all there, in the good book, in plain text.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

"correction of the stocks" in that context doesn't have anything to do with the stock market...

It's talking about those wooden things with a hole for the head and wrists that they had in town squares in the olden days -

- where anyone who was "fool" enough to commit a crime had to sit with their head and arms locked into those holes for a period of time determined by the law in order receive "correction" (just as we call a prison a 'correction' facility) for their criminal behavior.

edit on 4-9-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: AMPTAH

"correction of the stocks" in that context doesn't have anything to do with the stock market...

Really?

Who is as the wise man? and who knoweth the interpretation of a thing? a man's wisdom maketh his face to shine, and the boldness of his face shall be changed. KJV, Ecclesiastes 8:1

To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. KJV, Proverbs|1:4-6

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. KJV, Daniel 12:4

The words of the scriptures deliberately have more than one meaning, are timed to have meanings revealed when times change and knowledge is increased.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

I read that they will just initiate their "Agenda 30", that is the big deal.

It goes downhill from there, apparently, less freedom, stricter laws, TPP/TTIP bills, etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I do believe in souls and Quantum Mechanics is a favorite study of mine.

It is true that scientists are trying to form a completely different concept
and model of how the universe and even "reality" really works.

Thanks for your response.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RustyNailer
Bring it on, I can't take this planet the way it is anymore anyways. Going home, to my true home, is fine by me...

I'm with you and ready.

[voice in head]: b-b-but you can't just give up!
Yes, I can.
[voice in head]: b-b-but you have your whole life in front of you!
Not worth living with so much injustice and sh#t ruling it.
[voice in head]: b-b-but if you give up, the evil ones win!
They have already won, and we can't fix it anymore.
[voice in head]: b-b-but think about the kids!
I have no kids, and I don't want to bring kids in this world just to suffer.
[voice in head]: b-b-but you are here to learn, earth is a school for your soul!
I've learned my lessons, to respect life and individuals, even if they are mad.
[voice in head]: b-b-but...
Please make armageddon quick and painless, that's all I wish for.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherdaytoday

I agree with everything on your post. But think about it. The one thing that will piss the powers that be off the most would be procreating, right? I think I'm going to procreate to piss them off. I wouldn't worry about the kids. Every spirit in this planet chose to be here in physical form, there is no way anyone would come to planet Earth if they knew they would be here forever. Planet Earth is just a fleeting experience for humans. Our spirits will always exist forever. Our true home is the Spirit World. I think we should just enjoy what we can while we are in this physical world called planet Earth. Most humans are trolls today. Why don't we just troll harder?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLord

Right on, you have a good understanding of this realm, are you really willing to "troll" harder?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CcaptainObvious

Just to the people who deserve it.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLord

The one thing that will piss the powers that be off the most would be procreating, right? I think I'm going to procreate to piss them off. I wouldn't worry about the kids. Every spirit in this planet chose to be here in physical form, there is no way anyone would come to planet Earth if they knew they would be here forever.

If it were that way, but uncontrolled procreating just serves the powers. More people means more competition for jobs, makes people exchangeable, easier exploitable. The more people compete themselves the easier the ruling class can continue their lifestyle.
Also I disagree with "don't worry about the kids" or "troll them harder". Actually I worry about the kids and wouldn't want to throw them into this society. I find that attitude irresponsible.
About choosing to be here on earth: I wished I could remember that I've chosen to be here...

edit on 5-9-2015 by anotherdaytoday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLord
Every spirit in this planet chose to be here in physical form,

I don't buy the 'theory' that people 'choose' to be here in this world -

- there is no way that little children who end up being tortured to death by their parents, or sold into sexual slavery, 'chose' to experience anything remotely like that...

...and no sane 'God' would allow any spirit to 'choose' a life where they would inflict such horror on children.

As a mother, I can honestly say that the way society and the environment are deteriorating, becoming more doomed everyday - if I had it to do over, I absolutely would not have brought a child into the world.

edit on 5-9-2015 by lostgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Not predictive programming. A spell. A spell touching everybody watching the movie involving their emotions(fuel) and their subconscious intention(which is subjective and scattered).

It is a reciprocal relationship between the subconscious of humanity and the movie industry. They reflect each other.

a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Well you know what the Indian sages say about reality. We live in a multiverse.

But let's talk about the concept of densitites. If we are 3 density lifeforms in 3D space what happens once one moves up that spectrum into 4th density? As in the etheric and the astral. The blueprint behind reality. What happens in a dream? It seems to be subject to our thoughts. Ever had a cartoon dream? And what happens in a 3D world when it goes from 3 density to 3,5 density or fourth density?

In mysticism the axiomatic truth is that our physical matter is the lowest and most dense matter.

The multiverse is no joke. It is beyond our wildest dream I can tell you that much. It's not much you can think of that isn't out there. I deal with this every day of my life. Not multiversal stuff specifically, but dealing with such realities in such a framework.
edit on 6-9-2015 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo's..

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

4th dimension is time and space, so if you can watch the clock and travel into a multiverse good for you

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

4th dimension is time and space,
What are 1 through 3?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: yulka

4th dimension is time and space,
What are 1 through 3?

Up, down, and yonder way. Duh.

I thought you was a smart guy?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

How would you know? Are you a god?

Maybe those spirits are paying for their sins in their past life/lives, who knows, I also have trouble believing that all this torture is for a good cause but the world we live in is the result of satan worshippers so really, who knows.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join