It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/The End of The World In September/

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Oh look another post about...me.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Reallyfolks
Interesting.
An entire post about...me.

It's all about you , I will ask the op to change the thread title to " the end of the world in September...and phage"

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

That is frowned upon here 'bouts.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

That is frowned upon here 'bouts.

It's ok, it's all about you.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I don't know 'bout the world, but the thread won't make it to september!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cheer up folks, we only have a month to find out if any thing significant will come of this...

Personally, I think the world is ending at a very slow pace, we are killing mother nature, and now it's that time where nature will cleanses itself and out from the ashes we shall prosper and be at peace and harmony with all there is.

My 2 cents!

Peace

edit on 30-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

NOTICE!

From this point onward, please discuss the topic of this thread and relevant follow-up; not each other.

Thank you.

(post by visitedbythem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Wildmanimal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Right O
I must have checked in at the wrong moment.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What are the indicators of September? There are certain Tell Tales. Many specific signs in prophesy and in the skys. Some call then Tell tales, some call them tattletales. There are both strong and weak indicators, and we judge them by their historic actions and their outcome. We must watch diligently and gain knowlege during this month in question

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I saw a list recently , not sure indicators , but more like events, prophesy, etc. Again I don't know what or if anything will happen. I follow along our of curiosity

Edit: my bad I did see something mentioning 3 days of darkness. Again short on details
edit on 30-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I came to ATS (initially as a reader/lurker on the Earthquake threads) a few years ago. Along the way I discovered many who share an interest in geology/seismology ALSO are fascinated space, by faith, by the unknown trying to be made know. I view many of the posts (across many boards) as inquisitive types trying to figure out the world around them and occasionally being dismissed by those who feel the need to.

All that said, as a "faith" based person, I cannot but feel the unease of religion (the Shemitah, 29 Elul, Rosh Hashonnah and Yom Kippur) meeting astronomy (the Blood Moon) linking to world politics (the Iran Nuke Deal, the Pope meeting Obama at the White House and then going to the UN) all occurIng in such a tiny window of time.

Away from the coming month events, I am finding in casual contact, people expressing feelings of dread (not of the coming seasonal weather changes) of "something." I believe we singularly and collectively can sense when things aren't "right."

Time will soon tell.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PersonneX
a reply to: SoulSurfer

HAHA, funny, if you give it so much importance, why not take it litteral?
The episode aired the 24 of october, and the clock is in hour, so
403 day latter it's the 1 December of 2015. No that far, and pettry straight forward.

because I like to see things as allegories and metaphors and keep an open mind. The bottom line is, anything can happen just as well as nothing at all. If i took it literally I would trap myself in fear for nothing. However, I do have an eye to spot the coincidences and the events that follow, and those coincidences keeps on piling up the more i research the rabbit hole.

But because it has happened before, I am curious if the predictive programming will "predict" another event like the Simpsons did. That is why I stated what I stated, as a hypothesis/theory. Time will show if this is true, but I am hoping I am wrong. Either way, these are curious times we live in, if you happen to be piecing the pieces of the puzzle.

But can anyone really deny the tension that is building up on a collective level? Just something to observe.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bring it on, I can't take this planet the way it is anymore anyways. Going home, to my true home, is fine by me...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am waiting for the day that actually something is going to happen. Don't know why but after being loaded with these last-day-calls year after year I kind of want something big to happen. Weird...

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: rebelv My Pops is a genius research scientist. He will be 89 this year. He has always been a sceptic with theories like on ATS, but he has been recently telling me to be prepared. He says be aware of the signs of next month. He is very intelligent, and researches daily. He even has old jewish scripture that he checks translations on to verify. When I was a kid, people used to tell me that my dad was a genius,but I thought they were just paying him a compliment. I didnt understand what they were saying. Its a genetic thing. I think it came down the Albanian side of the family tree. His ancestor worked for king Louey in Italy as a mercenariey, and was given land so he would stay on to keep the peace, if needed

I am a little worried like I said, I'm not getting paranoid about it,
but, some of the videos are citing Sir Issac Newton and his
attempts to predict the biblical rapture based on math in the book
of Daniel.

Thanks for response.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree.

This whole Cern thing too, seems to be part of the date setting.

I had to watch a whole bunch of videos to really kind of integrate
in my own mind what exactly there "evidence" is that something's
going to happen this September-- Some of it is scripture, but
most of it seems to be ques they are seeing in movies, Tv shows, and even
children's television programming, so their main argument
is that "The Illuminati" or TPTB whatever you want to call them
know something's going to happen and it's the so called predictive
programming that seems to be they're best argument.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

It was the end of the world on December 2012. We're just catching up. We'll see the full effects of a changing world by the end of September 2015.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

The Illuminati" or TPTB whatever you want to call them know something's going to happen and it's the so called predictive
programming that seems to be they're best argument.

Not necessarily. Many religions teach that we all are actually one spirit so perhaps the writers/painters in films have unknowingly tapped into a global mind that is warning of a catastrophe.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join