It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest, most outlandish and silliest conspiracy theories.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Well, how else are they supposed to get us all wired in for the signals? Asking politely probably won't work...
Lol

Yeah, it always amazes me when I hear a new HAARP conspiracy theory. Not because they aren't common, obviously, but because there's only so many things that you can accuse electromagnetic radiation of being able to do. But you have shared one I haven't heard yet. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
Wasn't there one about a Lancaster bomber found on the moon? Or was that just the Sunday Sport being the Sunday Sport...

www.independent.co.uk...

I think either the Weekly World News or The Enquirer ran a pretty much identical 'story' many years back in the US. Though, since it was the US market, they managed to ignore the Lancaster and find another miraculous location with a B-52 sitting in a crater.
I even bought that particular issue because that article looked like a good laugh. Not a chance in the world that I still have it anymore, though.

Thanks!

But I think the REAL story here is that both the US and the UK managed to discover a way to make petroleum combustion engines AND propellers to work in space, but we're still sending everything up on huge fancy bombs.
edit on 27-8-2015 by pfishy because: I shan't pet the cat again, for he is now my King.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Prince William is the Antichrist
Obama is the Antichrist
Some low-level functionary at the UN is the Antichrist
Humans are completely responsible for climate change
Capitalism is just a creation by the 0.1% to steal your money

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I spent almost a year working in the high desert on the border south of Marfa. In Presidio. It truly amazes me how many complete wackos can exist in a town of 2000 people.
But I must say, that is an unbelievably gorgeous part of the country. I love the entire Big Bend area. And if you haven't seen the Profile of Lincoln formation, you should certainly Google it.
Well, technically it's not a single formation but an alignment of seperate peaks that only works from a narrow angle to the East. But still amazing. If I could post pictures from my phone I would save you the time of looking it up.
edit on 27-8-2015 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I've ever heard was right here on ATS several years back right after the Japanese earthquake/tsunami. The OP claimed that the disaster was actually an attack launched by dolphins, using ancient Atlantis technology. The reason for the attack was that the Dolphins were angry about the Japanese hunting whales.

...Yeah...

Can you link that one pretty please?!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Ok in a mental hospital I visited a relative, in visiting this relative a very mentally Ill patient decided to speak to me.(named Lin)

he told me in the most serious of ways that the staff at the hospital were abusing him and sneaking into his room at night, some of the lady staff would play the squeezbox with him;he relayed to me.(and he said this in the most solem and disturbed way) and when he told me that.I said,"why are you upset that women are sneaking into your room at night and pleasuring you for no apparent reason"?

well he thought they were collecting samples from him,and he was begging for my outside help, he went on to say that a male staff member who was very tall, and very large,and was black, "got him in the rear". In presenting proof he pulled from his pants, which had no pockets,a dirty fabric,that was infact soiled underwear; and this was his proof of institutional rape and sample collection.
edit on 27-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Prince William is the Antichrist
Obama is the Antichrist
Some low-level functionary at the UN is the Antichrist
Humans are completely responsible for climate change
Capitalism is just a creation by the 0.1% to steal your money

Pope is the Antichrist, Dick Cheney is the Antichrist (that one might be true).

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Ok in a mental hospital I visited a relative, in visiting this relative a very mentally Ill patient decided to speak to me.(named Lin)

he told me in the most serious of ways that the staff at the hospital were abusing him and sneaking into his room at night, some of the lady staff would play the squeezbox with him;he relayed to me.(and he said this in the most solem and disturbed way) and when he told me that.I said,"why are you upset that women are sneaking into your room at night and pleasuring you for no apparent reason"?

well he thought they were collecting samples from him,and he was begging for my outside help, he went on to say that a male staff member who was very tall, and very large,and was black, "got him in the rear". In presenting proof he pulled from his pants, which had no pockets,a dirty fabric,that was infact soiled underwear; and this was his proof of institutional rape and sample collection.

Could be crazy, or maybe he was telling the truth, or maybe partially. A lot of times it takes a sicko to watch one.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know because of how solem well spoken and generally disturbed he was, I was listening with intent and was inclined to do something, that is until he pulled out the soiled underwear which I have no idea how that proves anything other than that he poohed on himself and saved the evidence. I still went to the staff and also inquired about Lin and it was relayed that he had been in their client help line daily reporting these occurrences and that he was schizophrenic and suffering. It was sad, in a way slightly comedic because of how serious he was when he pulled out #ty underwear, and admittedly I did laugh when he did that, as well as my relative.
edit on 27-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

That's all just distractions. The Antichrist is Harry, not William. Or maybe he's the anti-heir. I can't keep track of those zany Royals anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i must be on this forum for a different reason than all of you.
My favourite thing about conspiracies is how totally unseemly and bizarre most of them appear at the outset.
Chemtrails, hollow earth, not visiting the moon, reptilians... they're all so odd that you can't help but wonder a little..
and then you look closer, and follow the thought processes that led to such beliefs..
and yeah sure quite often they're still legitimately bat-guano out of mind,
but there's that glamour of strangeness - maybe not everything is quite as it seems.
the world is freakin' WEIRD, guis.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
chemtrails
Flat earth
Hollow earth
Reptilians
chemtrails

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Poor guy. Either way, truth or delusion, that is a sad story.
And while it's a cute euphemism, I think I'd be far more disturbed if the staff was sneaking and actually playing the squeezebox at night. (That's an accordion, in case anyone is unfamiliar with the term.) In fact, that's one vision I have of what Hell would be like, but only if Weird Al is Satan.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
-The flat earth conspiracy
-Project Serpo and its sister conspiracy Project Seinu

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

but The Illuminati was a real group founded in 1776.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

No, that's pretty much the reason I'm here too.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Haven't heard of Serpo or Seinu before. Any chance you could give a quick description of them?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Crop circles being made by aliens.
Crop circles being made by earth energies.
Alien abductions.
Alien implants.
Reverse engineered technology.
Aliens walk among us.
Indigo children.
Project blue beam.
Hollow earth.
Film directors put clues to planned false flag events in their movies.
The simpsons put clues to planned false flag events in their cartoons.
Every time a mass shooting occurs in America its a false flag by the CIA intended to allow them to take guns away from Americans.
Democracy.
God.
edit on 27-8-2015 by MrMasterMinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder

Unless I'm mistaken, which is so common as to be comical, isn't Indigo Children just a cutsie little nickname for kids in the top 10% or so of the IQ range?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

www.serpo.org...

Get ready for the rabbit hole

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join