It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangest, most outlandish and silliest conspiracy theories.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: skunkape23

I keep telling myself that I shouldn't laugh but can't help it. That's so messed up. I've never seen anything like it.

Feel free to laugh. I did. If that makes me a bad person, then so be it.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

19 Saudis Hijacked 4 planes on Sept 11th 2001, flew 2 into each of the 2 World Trade Centre twin towers (causing 3 towers to collapse), one into the pentagon and one in a field. The government had no prior knowledge and a NORAD stand-down was due to confusion because a live training drill (about hijacked planes) was occurring at the same time the real event transpired.

My favorite 911 is from John Lear himself claiming that it was alien technology lasers that took down the towers and the aircraft were alien engineered holograms...

I also love how Cheney could not have started a small black ops program to recruit extremest to think they were doing it for Allah. No we need micro explosives (do not exist) planted on every floor of all three buildings that would mean 1000s of people involved and companies while "eliminating" the real planes and people to have something like military 737s to hit the buildings to blame as the airlines... 15 years later no one talks or a single lead goes past smoke and mirrors...hmm

Seems we can never debate the why or who, just the how that seems to splinter off into some anti Occam Razor direction of pure chaos...

Hitler is alive and well and living in Brazil.

He isn't but his clones are....

edit on 27-8-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Okay. I'm glad that I'm not the only one that thinks it's funny.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

That Climate Change isn't caused by burning fossil fuels

Throw in a few crazy ones for your real agenda one...nice...

You know the earth has been warmer in the past..was it cars too? Not saying we are not helping but to say fossil fuels is the main cause leans towards the crazy side....

Just saying...

You do know we were in a mini ice age of about 500 years until the mid 1800s, so what should be "normal" temperatures when that is completely gone?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: James1982
The most ridiculous conspiracy theory I've ever heard was right here on ATS several years back right after the Japanese earthquake/tsunami. The OP claimed that the disaster was actually an attack launched by dolphins, using ancient Atlantis technology. The reason for the attack was that the Dolphins were angry about the Japanese hunting whales.

...Yeah...

lmao! ding ding ding! we have a winner! lol, man that made me laugh, good thing I wasn't drinking any milk when I read that! haha!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I forgot mine, Reptillians, flat earth, the galactic federation and the ashtar command....

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Holy shnikies, poor gal! Was it hard not to laugh when she told you these things??

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Holy shnikies, poor gal! Was it hard not to laugh when she told you these things??

Prbably best I stand mute on that one.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Strangest, most outlandish and silliest conspiracy theories.

So, what are your picks?

Elvis is dead.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Wow , no one mentioned how you are more likely to be killed by a vaccination than be saved by it .

Oh and not really a conspiracy , more of a line of thinking . EVERYTHING is Obamas fault .

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
So, what are your picks?

Tacmars.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: pfishy

Maybe this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now THAT is worthy of butterfly nets and extra-long sleeves. Wow.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Roswell.

Also, that i am not the true sausage king as another member alluded...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

Completely new one to me...
Are those bar codes on my can of soup giving the Air Force secret bombing coordinates as well?
This thread is getting good.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Holy Rabid Goatf*r, Batman!
Yeah, that is some seriously dangerous crazy sauce flowing through her veins.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Here's another one:
Courtney Love's career was based solely on her own musical talents, and would have been just as successful if Cobain had never died.

Make that a couple more:
The Clinton Death List

The NFC technology in modern smartphones is actually transceiver for backdoor government wire taps.

Donald Trump's hair ISN'T actually an alien Overlord.

Orange is a perfectly natural skin tone for a human being.

There is a single shred of evidence that the current trend of egocentricity being pushed by pop culture is going to lead to an even vaguely functional society in 20 years.
edit on 27-8-2015 by pfishy because: The Draconians made me do it

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wasn't there one about a Lancaster bomber found on the moon? Or was that just the Sunday Sport being the Sunday Sport...

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 2782015 by MrCrow because: Original link was duff

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Thanks for the contribution, Your Majesty.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
The most outlandish I've ever seen was an ingenious combination; not on this site, but linked from this site.
"The purpose of chemtrails (1) is to seed the population with nanobots (2), building up within each individual a receiver which will respond to transmissions from HAARP (3)".

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Holy Rabid Goatf*r, Batman!
Yeah, that is some seriously dangerous crazy sauce flowing through her veins.

One word...Texas. I think the heat cooks the brains of those more poorly adapted.
At least we're not Florida.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join