It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Strangest, most outlandish and silliest conspiracy theories.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:37 AM
Michael Shermer includes JFK in his top ten. People who didn't read the Warren Report or the best research on it might be gullible enough to believe him.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:49 AM

originally posted by: hutch622

Oh and not really a conspiracy , more of a line of thinking . EVERYTHING is Obamas fault .

I thought we still had a good decade of Bush's fault...

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:53 PM
a reply to: Macenroe82

Oh, the Ebens. I hadn't heard the Serpo name before, but I have heard more than enough about our friends from Zeta Reticuli. And now I remember why the name Linda Howe always seems so familiar. This is one of those stories I gave only passing attention to at first. But later, in the spirit of open-mindedness I decided to give it another look. Most of what I saw was her work. I just couldn't justify investing any more energy into researching it before too long.
I am willing to go through the site you linked and see if there's anything drastically different from what I remember, though. That was a good while back, and my interests have changed since then. Though, most of what I remember reading from her 'information' seems to have no other value than keeping your hogs sparkling clean.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:55 PM
a reply to: Xtrozero

No. As of January 2016 it's officially Nixon's turn again.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:55 PM
a reply to: Boticelli
yes,there was a boomerang found in NZ years ago...another piece of hidden evidence gone

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:08 AM

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:31 AM

originally posted by: MagicWand67
Cats are Alien Camcorders!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
There is/was a woman who enlarges photos of the moon and claims to see people eating dinner around tables, that sort of thing.

The Secret Space Program and the time-regressed warriors on Mars is a fairly silly one that's been circulating here recently.

Zetatalk is pretty silly, too, if you start looking at all the details.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:46 AM
a reply to: DelMarvel

Someone brought up the Zetas earlier in the thread as well. The Project Serpo thing. I'm reading the website for it now. I never actually knew the origin story of that one. Kind of interesting.
Never heard of the time regressed warrior one. I guess I know what I'm looking up next.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:46 AM

originally posted by: Kali74
That we didn't go to the moon
That Sandyhook was faked
That the Boston Marathon bombing was faked
That Climate Change isn't caused by burning fossil fuels
The Illuminati

Wow...with that list, why are you even on ATS

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 11:53 AM
a reply to: pfishy

There are a ton out there no doubt. Some off the wall , some possible? Don't know if I would say it's the craziest, most outlandish but for some reason the theory that Mary Lincoln , not jonhn Wilkes booth killed Abe. All the pieces written about, the who , what, where, why. For some strange reason this always stands out as interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 12:43 PM

originally posted by: pfishy

Never heard of the time regressed warrior one. I guess I know what I'm looking up next.

And my thread analyzing it:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:15 PM
a reply to: pfishy
I also decided to give it another read. Would make a great movie!

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:16 PM
Because the US was afraid of Dollar loosing it's value compared to Euro and EU becoming stronger and more competitive, they had to destabilize Europe.First they made an attack on twin towers in NY. Than they started destabilizing Iraq and Afghanistan they prepared the ground for the terrorist cells by topping Sadam. Getting more oil and started producing large amounts of war equipment as all other industry was exported or moved abroad to China.
As a Nato allay they EU had to bomb Gaddafi as he was about to start selling oil to EU and intended introducing the golden dinar as a currency for oil exchange.Due to the FED reserves being depleted and the dollar having no real value they first bombed Lybia and afterwards funded the Arab spring to start the movement while funding terrorist cells which were used as a backup plan after the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. After the pull out of the troops from middle East the backup terrorist cells took over...Selling organs,people,ammo,oil,drugs,antiques...while killing even more people by starting domestic and international attacks which triggered large amounts of citizens to move out due to domestic violence while sending secret operatives along with them abroad unnoticed. These large waves of people moving across the continent were planned as a way of importing radicals and also poor families who were victims of terror and had nowhere to go but to flee the country. Moving so many people across EU meant that EU members started dealing with the waves of people different way, some of them rejecting,building barb wires but most of all disagreeing on what to do.Creating chaos. With The help of HAARP by creating ideal weather in the coming months before winter even more people moved in. Before the conflict started and the EU introduced border control and passport checks...before the total collapse of the system and internal conflict.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:26 PM
Masons secretly worship fat orange cats. Reptilians are really pig people with a skin disorder. At the top of the Illuminati pyramid of power is an old lady knitting circle, so the secrets of the Illuminati can be found in knitting and yarn magazines.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
The silliest has got to be the "no planes hit the Twin Towers" theory.

Obviously an attempt to make those who question the official fairytale on 9-11 lunatics by association.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
Im still alive

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
1) The Valiant Thor case

2) John Titor

3) Hitler's Clones

4) J-Rod
edit on 28-8-15 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:17 PM
a reply to: karmicecstasy

I love the knitting circle.
All hail the knitting circle.
We shan't speak of the knitting circle.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:18 PM
a reply to: TupacS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>