It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: jacygirl

Since when are lions synonymous with hunting lambs? Think about it hard.

www.google.ca... Q_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=600

Ummmmmm a lot of lions ripping apart sheep..... sheep and lambs and lions have never been friends in my reality! Lol

It's not like I made it up. Geez...it's in the bible.

exactly, that change is so blatant and they refuse to look at it, how every bible changed from lion and lamb to WOLF and lamb.....this one can not be denied, there is far too much eidence left over....

They will scream. EVIDENCE OF BAD MEMORY! But I call BS!

They dont know how many people had thier bibles open TO THAT VERY PAGE while creating the art!

edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

This example is very interesting because even though I'm not a Bible scholar and I don't know my Scriptures like, for example, YouTuber photohelix says he does, I've heard and seen that passage repeatedly throughout life and I don't recall ever coming across the wolf and the lamb in that verse.

There are certain verses from the Bible which have become common place and that's one of them.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

They dont know how many people had thier bibles open TO THAT VERY PAGE while creating the art!

Do you?

Do you know how many people had their Bibles open to "that page" when creating the art?

If not, why do you think their memories are any better than yours?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

This example is very interesting because even though I'm not a Bible scholar and I don't know my Scriptures like, for example, YouTuber photohelix says he does, I've heard and seen that passage repeatedly throughout life and I don't recall ever coming across the wolf and the lamb in that verse.

There are certain verses from the Bible which have become common place and that's one of them.

How do you account for multitude of sites on the net that discuss this very issue the "misremembering" of this very verse, correcting those who misquote it ... with absolutely no reference or (apparent) recognition of "the Mandala Effect(s)"?

It's a COMMON mistake. Lions and Lambs are connected in Christian iconography because of Jesus, who is called both.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I can't comment on the multitude of sites you've seen because I've not seen them.

To you it's a COMMON mistake. I can't say what it is. What I can say is it's an oft (COMMONLY) repeated passage with lion and lamb and has been for a very long time.

How about including a couple of fairies and butterflies in your new avatar? Just kidding!!!!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you?

Do you know how many people had their Bibles open to "that page" when creating the art?

If not, why do you think their memories are any better than yours?
well, I sure as heck know if I were doing art with a quote in it, I would look it over enough times to make sure I got it right! Then a few more times after I was done, to be sure! I wouldnt want to look like an idiot?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: tweetie

How do you account for multitude of sites on the net that discuss this very issue the "misremembering" of this very verse, correcting those who misquote it ... with absolutely no reference or (apparent) recognition of "the Mandala Effect(s)"?

It's a COMMON mistake. Lions and Lambs are connected in Christian iconography because of Jesus, who is called both.

I call such articles "damage control".

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Heart getting higher now, way high, almost in the neck. And now in between the lungs???

Safe behind their huge spider looking sternum, I wonder how they do the heart surgery now?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I wonder how they do the heart surgery now?

The same way they always did....

How Is Open Heart Surgery Performed? According to the National Institutes of Health, a CABG takes between four to six hours. It is generally done following these basic steps:
The patient is given general anesthesia. This ensures the patient will be asleep and pain-free through the whole surgery.
The surgeon makes an eight to 10-inch cut in the chest. ...........
The surgeon closes the breastbone with wire, leaving the wire inside the body. The original cut is stitched up. (NIH) Sometimes sternal plating is done for high-risk patients, such as patients of advanced age or patients who have had multiple surgeries. This is when the breastbone is rejoined after the surgery with small titanium plates.

How did you think they did it?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Seriously people, we were just arguing about this last week, and how it would be easy to stab you in the heart with your heart below the ribcage, and one guy was asking how we were supposed to do open heart surgery if the heart were up high and to the left like I drew it....

In my anatomy thread that got shut down.

www.google.ca... Q_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=600

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

and one guy was asking how we were supposed to do open heart surgery if the heart were up high and to the left like I drew it....

You drew it wrong, you do not know much about anatomy!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Seriously people, we were just arguing about this last week, and how it would be easy to stab you in the heart with your heart below the ribcage, and one guy was asking how we were supposed to do open heart surgery if the heart were up high and to the left like I drew it....

From an engineering stand point, having the heart in the rib cage between the lungs is the optimal position.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Before, if you wanted to stab or shoot someone in the heart, you had to get through their ribs in the upper left chest....your heart is not even protected, way down in the middle under your weird attached rib cage....

No one desputed the heart being below the rib cage last week, now it is nearly up in the neck it is so high!

Read through the old thread, not one person said it ,wasnt low, you all swore up and down it was always down there, now you are going to all swear up and down it was up high begind your sternum?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

now it is nearly up in the neck it is so high!

Garbage, why do you claim that?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: graysquirrel

From an engineering stand point, having the heart in the rib cage between the lungs is the optimal position.
I am not aruing it being in a good spot or not, they all swore up and down it was below the rib cage last week, when the google photos showed it that way, now that it is in a wayyyyy high up position between the lungs almost in the throat, they will argue it was aways there..... one guy argued it was where the heart chakra was, well, now it is in your throat chakra! Go look at the arguments from that fresh thread!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

they all swore up and down it was below the rib cage last week,

Care to link to those posts?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

go look at the bloody pictures for yourself!

Are you scared?... type in human anatomy position of the heart and look!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

they all swore up and down it was below the rib cage last week,

Care to link to those posts?
I already put a link to the thread. ..... wow, just wow....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

go look at the bloody pictures for yourself!

Are you scared?... type in human anatomy position of the heart and look!

It is where it has always been, only those with a poor knowledge of anatomy think it has moved.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Deleted as my words were already being twisted.... for crying out loud.
edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51 >>

join