It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke, I am your father CHANGED, to NO, I am your father......

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: hidingthistime

So, it's very interesting that these two ladies had been noticing all sorts of discrepancies without having been prompted by seeing all of the discussion online about the Mandela Effect and had never even heard of it.

I for the first time, in a LONG time, felt like maybe we still are home, and this is maybe some phsyop, and the people who believe the changes are the ones that cant be controlled, and the ones believing blindly every change ARE being controlled...

That's been my thought on this for a while now.

But now I'm a little confused with some bible verses 'changing'. Apparently "the lion shall lay down with the lamb" is now "the wolf will dwell with the lamb".
What's bizarre is that if you image search google "the lion and lamb", there are many images and religious pics with the quote (and images of a lion with the lamb)...and a couple of images of a wolf and lamb.

However the regular google search (not image) shows a page of quotes about "the wolf will live with the lamb" (which is a mash-up of the wording of both quotes).

Curiouser and curiouser.
jacy

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

OP, please watch this video posted in the "other" thread!!

Link

Good find, I will reply the same here.....

at the very least, they can no longer deny us seeing it a different way, and REMEBERING THE DIFFERNT WAY..... as the evidence shows, we have seen it the way we remeber aferall.... even with the berenstein bears..... we obviously saw it spelled that way. It is spelled that way still everywhere!

edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Yes, the lion and the lamb in isaiah 11:6 is HUGE evidence of tampering!

I am thinking of I dunno, maybe nano technology to change the old books and movies etc? Like through the smart meters or something?

Wayyyyyy out there I know, but they are screwing with books dvds and pictures somehow, and not just easily changed digital stuff..... except memes! Memes seem to be hard to change for some reason....
edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I got sick of the back-and-forth arguing in these threads and took a break to do some reading (about this topic, but various material).

At this point, I'm thinking perhaps CERN.
Now I don't know enough about it to say exactly why, so I'm going to keep researching until something makes sense, lol.

jacy

edit on 26-5-2016 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes, the way the trolls swarm these threads, makes it look more and more like we are on to something.

Glad to see you! 😃

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It is curious.

Sometimes I think very similar realities, parallel realities such as they are called, have been smooshed together.

It has been said that a parallel reality to this one, for example, would only contain minor variations between the two.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

I got sick of the back-and-forth arguing in these threads and took a break to do some reading (about this topic, but various material).

At this point, I'm thinking perhaps CERN.
Now I don't know enough about it to say exactly why, so I'm going to keep researching until something makes sense, lol.

jacy

You don't know exactly why, but you think CERN...so you will keep researching until something makes sense...

SO you have no idea why you think CERN, but you will keep looking until you find some confirmation bias...got it.

Do you guys even proof read your posts? There's zero chance you missed the gaping hole in logic you just posted.
edit on 26-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I like how everyone who has an actual scientific explanation is a troll. Bury your head some more, I can still see your ears.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

It has been said that a parallel reality to this one, for example, would only contain minor variations between the two.

Assuming that parallels do exist, they would only be very similar for a very short period of time. The differences would add up very, very quickly. Even from a seemingly minor event change.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nobody said such things, you just fail to understand the difference between recent, repetitious memory and recalled memory. Instead of educating yourself you want to rely on ignorance to perpetuate a falsehood (the ME).

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wow, I think your paranoia has gotten to you. I really think you need a break...

You can apologize whenever you want, I'll wait.

As far as ME threads, I've been in them since they popped up because I was initially intrigued, then I was worried for those who jumped down the rabbit hole. I don't want newcomers confusing real life and science with fantasy.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is a highly speculative forum to discuss strange ideas.

Apparently, the idea that these events all have mundane explanations is both speculative and strange to many here.

However, the fact remains, that there is not now, nor has there ever been any "Mandela Effect" that cannot be explained completely by non-fantastic solutions.

Those of you here who keep trying to silence other viewpoints need to stop.

That is against the idea of this forum, and this site.

That said, I'd love to hear from anyone who has a Mandela Effect that is unexplainable by human faults in memory, perception and cognition?

Thanks.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Since when are lions synonymous with hunting lambs? Think about it hard.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

You don't recognize what that video implies do you? It shows that people have been typoing these things for decades. It doesn't prove ME, in fact, it disproves it.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No, you saw it mispelled everywhere...

It is actually spelled Berenstain.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

No, you saw it mispelled everywhere...

It is actually spelled Berenstain.
I was making the point, as so many of you have been completly obnoxious to the point that you have claimed over and over that we NEVER SAW IT THAT WAY! Etc..... like denying someone ever saw a blue car, when they are in fact everywhere.... it is freaking weird how blind you guys are to your poor debating skills..... you guys look so lost and desperate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: tweetie

You don't recognize what that video implies do you? It shows that people have been typoing these things for decades. It doesn't prove ME, in fact, it disproves it.
I realize that could easily be your argument, but it also shows evidence that people REMEMBER SEEING IT THAT WAY.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

www.google.ca... Q_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=600

Ummmmmm a lot of lions ripping apart sheep..... sheep and lambs and lions have never been friends in my reality! Lol

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

OK, I'm "listening." Without having to write a thesis why do you say (hypothetically) they would only be very similar for a very short period of time and assuming two very similar parallel realities merged (as I mentioned)? What would be the mechanism to cause more differences to add up very quickly?

I'd really like to know what you think because what you say may be prophetic in the long term.

edit on 26-5-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction to spacing

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

www.google.ca... Q_AUICCgC&biw=1024&bih=600

Ummmmmm a lot of lions ripping apart sheep..... sheep and lambs and lions have never been friends in my reality! Lol

It's not like I made it up. Geez...it's in the bible.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51 >>

join