It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If someone wanted to enter house, take belongings Should you be forced to let in?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the “refugees” have grown increasingly violent. Nonetheless, the enemedia and compromised government officials maintain that if you disagree with letting all these people into your country, you are a heartless hateful racist bigot. But this is as absurd as it is insidious. Imagine if this logic were applied in daily life, if someone wanted to enter your house, take all your belongings and even move in there. Should you be forced to let them in?

www.jihadwatch.org...

edit on Mon Aug 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix links

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Yeah they should be let in, this is not a democracy anymore, it's a police state and the migrants are the boogeymen, they are using your fear to control you, the refugees are just cogs in a group of cogs powering the machine, the hate machine, divide and conquer, while the elite have their meetings, planning their wars, getting richer, electing future leaders, we are arguing over race, we distinguish ourselves with class differences, and the mass media babysits our youth, you tell me what's wrong?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crostkev

The very high-minded and objective view is that we here on this planet are all one and must, therefore, take care of our own.

That is arguable to many degrees, but that high-minded and objective view is the correct view. It comes not from an earthling but from a dispassionate onlooker. The bottom line is that we, like it or not especially when we think ourselves superior to our poorer fellows, are still responsible for/to them. The solution is simple and is being implemented. It is the total, centralized control of people.

...Not what you wanted to hear and I didn't want to write it, but that is the situation.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
People don't really care until someone is taking their property. By then it's to late.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox
the Muslim population will be the majority in the EU in less than 10 years 2025, EU child reproduction rate my Muslim family's outstrips the EU populous by 4% it's just a matter of time.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well considering that your house is your Domain, NO, you should not let anyone into your house willing to take things. Here in the State i reside in, Your garage isnt even considered your house, so if a thief is taking something from inside your garage, you cannot use force. But its fair game if they enter your domain, which would be inside your house, as long as you felt threatened. The concealed handgun course instructor, where I got my permit, said shoot to kill, When I heard that, I was a little taken back.
As for this immigration, I say take immigrants on a certain work visa, for a certain period of time. My family came to America when I was a baby, we became citizens, I was 10 years old when I became a citizen. And Strongly belief that everyone has the oppurtunity to apply, but not everyone should be accepted. I America wants to be a strong and great country, then don't let everyone inside the gates, only to live off the loopholes in our system. America should think real hard what kind of people we let through our borders, i'm not talking race either. When my family applied, it was really hard to become a citizen, now as long as you pay taxes, they dont give a crap. looming disaster awaits all of us

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
I don't disagree with with what you are saying n but if you don't think Muslim leaders have no agenda is lacking study into this subject, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

That's what I mean, we don't have any choice or say in the matter, but anger without a direction is pointless to me, the powers that be are simply not listening, so I just live my life the way I want to live it, not living like a tool for the suits, they use the fear of Islam, the fear of Muslims, the fear of gangs to keep you scared keep you indoors, keep you submissive, but I say to hell with that, Atheism is taking over, and that means people will start thinking with their brains again, as long as you protect the ones closest to your that is all that matters.

Good things, and good post, take a step back every now and then and relax

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am not going to debate this, I am just going to explain how things are, and leave it at that. The points I am about to make are not supposition, they are not theory, they are facts, and if anyone desires to educate themselves on them, then there are resources upon them so plentiful that to include links would be superfluous.

The reason most migrants end up leaving their home nations in the first place, is that their nations are either bombed out ruins, because we left them that way, or bombed out ruins because the end result of our training thousands of Afghan rebels over the years, has been that those rebels passed on that training to psychopaths and started a whole series of big terror groups, which have mauled, and are continuing to savage their homelands.

Some migrate to escape war, and others to escape poverty, and many to escape both. Just as the only reason that some people here in Britain work hard and have nothing, is that some people want to call executive life hard work (even though it is not work at all, and is only considered work by the weak) and have everything, the reason many countries cannot afford to look after their own, is because western developed nations like to have all the money, all the power, and pay little for goods and services from outside themselves. Essentially, we in the west only have the lives we have, because some poor bastard the other side of the world works for less than a whole dollar a day, making our clothes, our gadgets, our food, and so on. If everyone on planet Earth got paid the same for the effort they put in, things would be differently balanced than they are now, that's for damned sure.

Now, because we in the west benefit from not having to walk miles to find clean water, because we in the west enjoy things like various freedoms, electrical grid access, healthcare, education, and other luxuries like that, we MUST be prepared to take in folk from other lands, because the odds are that the person coming here to live and find some kind of gainful employment, only had to leave his or her nation because one way or another, whether it was last week, or one hundred years ago, our nation screwed their nation some way, meaning that their nation is broken all to crap. When something of mine is broken all to crap, I go out and try to get a new something to replace it, and sometimes that is a matter of urgency.

To be frank, anyone who does not understand that living in a western nation places a person in a position of responsibility toward those from nations less well off than ours, has not read their history, has a massive compassion deficit, and either needs to go and get educated, or get the hell out of this country, and dare I say it, any nation rich enough to be considered developed, because they obviously do not appreciate the boon of their being born here, or any of the responsibility that comes with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If someone wanted to enter house, take belongings Should you be forced to let in?.

No

What do you think would be the answer if you asked this question to the Native American or Australian Aboriginal elders?

Our collective history is rife with conquests where humans have invaded and taken (over) what is not theirs - everything from land, lives and wives have been stolen from those who were already there.

Your latest "invasion of Europe and America" article by jihadwatch merely outlines what is already evident - we see it in almost all countries where immigration is a problem.

When you are born into and grow up in a psychological prison-like society where your only choice is to escape the tyranny with your wife and kids to a "free land" - you will do just that, or die trying. The problem comes when those immigrants enter those "free countries" illegally and bring their prison trauma with them and because they don't know any better, think they can morph into a free society whilst still being psychologically shackled to their past - and as youtube, jihadwatch and a myriad of other media outlets is my witness, those immigrants' will never blend with a free society until those shackles are broken.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Even the ADL, which is outspoken against extremism, thinks your source is nothing more than a hate blog from a hate monger.

I can't take your percentages seriously I'm afraid, not without decent statistics to prove it.
edit on 24-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Autocorrect!

Edit: I'm of Celtic descent and you're preaching to the choir.

Turn about is fair play, imo.
edit on 24-8-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ME thinks OP needs to think harder. Yes there ar epoor ones with them but a majority of them are not poor they were just to scared to stand up for themselves OR are infiltrating the EU for some reason. Best way to keep them out is to shoot at their boats when they try to land. if they jump overboard let them drown.

The thing is they dont have th eresources to care for them and they just make things worse. Better to be cruel to be kind in th elong run. turn them away with guns if need be.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Statistical source for that "majority"... Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I am not going to debate this, I am just going to explain how things are, and leave it at that. The points I am about to make are not supposition, they are not theory, they are facts, and if anyone desires to educate themselves on them, then there are resources upon them so plentiful that to include links would be superfluous.

The reason most migrants end up leaving their home nations in the first place, is that their nations are either bombed out ruins, because we left them that way, or bombed out ruins because the end result of our training thousands of Afghan rebels over the years, has been that those rebels passed on that training to psychopaths and started a whole series of big terror groups, which have mauled, and are continuing to savage their homelands.

Some migrate to escape war, and others to escape poverty, and many to escape both. Just as the only reason that some people here in Britain work hard and have nothing, is that some people want to call executive life hard work (even though it is not work at all, and is only considered work by the weak) and have everything, the reason many countries cannot afford to look after their own, is because western developed nations like to have all the money, all the power, and pay little for goods and services from outside themselves. Essentially, we in the west only have the lives we have, because some poor bastard the other side of the world works for less than a whole dollar a day, making our clothes, our gadgets, our food, and so on. If everyone on planet Earth got paid the same for the effort they put in, things would be differently balanced than they are now, that's for damned sure.

Now, because we in the west benefit from not having to walk miles to find clean water, because we in the west enjoy things like various freedoms, electrical grid access, healthcare, education, and other luxuries like that, we MUST be prepared to take in folk from other lands, because the odds are that the person coming here to live and find some kind of gainful employment, only had to leave his or her nation because one way or another, whether it was last week, or one hundred years ago, our nation screwed their nation some way, meaning that their nation is broken all to crap. When something of mine is broken all to crap, I go out and try to get a new something to replace it, and sometimes that is a matter of urgency.

To be frank, anyone who does not understand that living in a western nation places a person in a position of responsibility toward those from nations less well off than ours, has not read their history, has a massive compassion deficit, and either needs to go and get educated, or get the hell out of this country, and dare I say it, any nation rich enough to be considered developed, because they obviously do not appreciate the boon of their being born here, or any of the responsibility that comes with it.

There really isn't very much more to say.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Ill sum up your post in a few words. If you are a western nation bend over and take it up the butt basically.

Its not our responsibility. each person is responsible for themselves. If they want to come they should do it legally. By law they are to declare asylum in th efirst country they arrive at thats safe. they ar enot. this is agenda driven if thats is the case.

They are playing you Truebrit. Dont be a sucker for them.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Statistical source for that "majority"... Thanks.

YEah as soon as i get the correct numbers and information ill ge tback to ya on that. hows about 2035 sound?

@tothehtenthpower
They are playing on peoples feelings over riding their logic. when they start causing trouble in those countries what then? Its easier to turn them around now than do it later when they are dug in. They could had came years ago but didnt. Now they are trying to to cause chaos and upheaval. Infiltration with a childs face. how diabolical.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: adding comment

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

f they want to come they should do it legally. By law they are to declare asylum in th efirst country they arrive at thats safe.

They can't afford to do that. You think that if they could take a plane or a train or whatever, that they would not?

That they'd rather risk their lives on these boat crossings? Come on now.

I agree that the EU's immigration policies are terrible and need revision, but you actually see no reason why Western nations and European ones should feel even the slightest bit culpable in the situation here?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So you lied about the "majority" of refugees being cowards who are too scared to fight...

You think able bodied men without PTSD from war torn areas of the world outnumber, women children the aged the disabled and the traumatised...
But you don't just think it, you advocate it as fact without a single source.

Fair enough.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So is it fact that we are responsible to people from nations less fortunate or an opinion?

We're not even responsible to those less fortunate born here, but we're responsible to those not?

Something about Forrest and trees comes to mind here. And again while the emotional aspect reigns supreme the reality is limited resources.

I won't say anyone has a wrong opinion on anything, but opinions are not facts, priorities have to be set, and reality of limited resources does come into play. If you think limited resources is a myth then bugets, conserving anything should not even be in our vocabulary.

The question isn't what the moral thing to do is, the question is how much can be done with what we have and where the priorities are. That is a fact. Determing those are debated, but you can't have it all with limited resources.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

f they want to come they should do it legally. By law they are to declare asylum in th efirst country they arrive at thats safe.

They can't afford to do that. You think that if they could take a plane or a train or whatever, that they would not?

That they'd rather risk their lives on these boat crossings? Come on now.

I agree that the EU's immigration policies are terrible and need revision, but you actually see no reason why Western nations and European ones should feel even the slightest bit culpable in the situation here?

~Tenth

NOPE no reason at all. They should had kept their countries in check to begin with and they paid th eprice when they didnt. Still Why are they being allowwed to CLAIM ASYLUM 3 countries over instead of where they are LEGALLY required to? Its a set up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join