It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why ET Hasn’t visited us and Never will.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

That does sound pretty cool

Do you have a link showing that we could have FLT Warp drive technology capable of having man zipping from solar system to solar system in the next 30 years?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I am completely sure we have been visited. To what extent humans have actually interacted with aliens, especially the government- I don't know. But this alone convinces me 1952 UFOs Washington D.C.

Other sightings and you can check this- National UFO Reporting Center I am certain some percent of reports, even if a very small percent, are the visitors you mention.

I have had 2 personal experiences. No proof there, I know. But the most recent was a large craft that did all those 'odd maneuvers' that one normally sees in reports, seemingly impossible ones. This particular one though, flew over my home at a slow speed, not more than a couple hundred feet above. It was wider than my house. I have a pretty big house. Could have been a really big triangular shaped drone..but I have doubts about that.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps the Aliens in question have much longer life spans and very little drive to reproduce. If so perhaps they may become a space fairing race with very little damage to their home world. Just because we are a self destructive race with an economy based on greed and the idea of wealth in paper doesn't mean other races are.

After all most of the damage to our environment is in feeding and providing for our irresponsible over population growth.

We are on the cusp of space and possibility not for the first time. Think about it! Reptilian Earth people could have made it off world before the destruction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. If we ever meet Aliens maybe they are from the third planet around a dim star way out in a lonely arm of the Milky-way.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
ET’s might visit. Just like our scientists would visit a wild animals den, like jackals, wolves, or wild hogs…to see how the beasts live

So aliens want to see how the beast, human beings can kill their own children and wonder why

What kind of being makes war on itself?

Rapes its woman and children and nukes itself?

Destroys its own environment

And then have the audacity to think its anything other than a savage beast

I think they would be curious about that

So sure they'd visit but be dam sure they won't stay long....They'll just pass by and once in a while look to see whether human beings FINALLY get some dam sense

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

ET’s might visit. Just like our scientists would visit a wild animals den, like jackals, wolves, or wild hogs…to see how the beasts live

So aliens want to see how the beast, human beings can kill their own children and wonder why

What kind of being makes war on itself?

Rapes its woman and children and nukes itself?

Destroys its own environment

And then have the audacity to think its anything other than a savage beast

I think they would be curious about that

So sure they'd visit but be dam sure they won't stay long....They'll just pass by and once in a while look to see whether human beings FINALLY get some dam sense

You are assuming that just because beings have advanced space travel that they are nice people. That they even thin k about ethics and morals as we do. That is a common idea that is made up out of thin air.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In a way...we're already interstellar star travelers, so too speak --- Since our Sun (Solar System) is hurling towards the constellation Hercules at 45,000 mph.

edit on 22-8-2015 by Erno86 because: removed link

edit on 22-8-2015 by Erno86 because: typo error

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You might be right but it’s not the point.

I’m making a deep editorial comment on the human race

I don’t give a dam about aliens

As far as I'm concerned, if they are around...they aught to sh__ or get off the pot

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

or humans are mere property, game pieces to be played with for the amusement of evil, ancient, god like, entities that are playing with humans the same way humans enjoy cockfighting, dog fighting or even human blood sports.

placing bets and gambling which country will kick the other countries ass.

Technology doesn't trump evil as mankind clearly demonstrates.

Or "Loosh" producers for the intradimensional loosh addicts.
edit on 22-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe, anything's possible when one doesn't really KNOW

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: reldra

You might be right but it’s not the point.

I’m making a deep editorial comment on the human race

I don’t give a dam about aliens

As far as I'm concerned, if they are around...they aught to sh__ or get off the pot

You are a glass half empty kinda guy. The human race has actually improved, in my opinion. In the big picture.
edit on 22-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Maybe, anything's possible when one doesn't really KNOW

Somebody knows....but it ain't us!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

You might find this a interesting counter to the argument in my OP.

(honestly guys i just wrote this as a interesting discussion)

So to counter my own OP....

It could be that though some of our own needs as a society we have looked-over or missed the physics or technology to allow inter-stellar travel because we have deemed it unnecessary. This has actually happened before in human history, the Chinese during the 14th century started using porcelain and because this was sufficient for their needs (drinking tea) they made do with it. However the rest of the world was using glass and everything that went with it, this meant that from the 14th century to the 19th century the Chinese were behind in glass technology and as such did not develop at the same rate as Europe technologically.

What I am saying is that we might just miss or over look a technology that another intelligent species may embrace and develop.

Just another thought i have had on this as I have been pondering it further.

Thank God for that, it has saved me the bother!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Just to throw it out and see responses. You could be right. They never visit and never will because they already are and were before humans. Thus no visiting required. Living in the deep oceans and cave systems.

Come on I get the ats gold star here. Let the responses begin.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Just to throw it out and see responses. You could be right. They never visit and never will because they already are and were before humans. Thus no visiting required. Living in the deep oceans and cave systems.

Come on I get the ats gold star here. Let the responses begin.

I personally think the Terra Papers are more close to the truth, then not.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I believe ET's are here and have been visiting earth for millions of years. There is to much evidence of alien abducting humans around the world. There is plenty of evidence of real videos and photographs of alien ships from around the world, including eyewitness testimony from military, FAA, and pilots who are too credible to dismiss.

Yes, there are some fake videos and photos out there, however some of them have been proven real from different laboratories.

I believe that there are aliens working with our black budget programs developing advance technologies and some of the UFO's are ours, that many people have photograph and video in our present time.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We do not see all life forms.

There are dimensions and within each there is surely life we cannot see or communicate with. There may be errors within said dimension whereas energy leaks and or radiation etc.... Which would make the human psyche aware of such life.

I imagine a world of unknowns and then some. How do you and I really know for certain humans aren't already traveling the cosmos? How do we know there aren't any humans exploring other planets at this moment...living there?

For the person who has experienced such a life form it would be hard for you to convince them they were not visited.

I myself have never had an encounter or seen a UFO. I don't discount anything in a world of trickery.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
We do not see all life forms.

There are dimensions and within each there is surely life we cannot see or communicate with. There may be errors within said dimension whereas energy leaks and or radiation etc.... Which would make the human psyche aware of such life.

I imagine a world of unknowns and then some. How do you and I really know for certain humans aren't already traveling the cosmos? How do we know there aren't any humans exploring other planets at this moment...living there?

For the person who has experienced such a life form it would be hard for you to convince them they were not visited.

Yes, kind of an "All of the Above".

I believe off planet physical beings were here before humans, have interacted with humans, and are amongst us now.

But, I also believe in dimensional beings/worlds, etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: tanka418

That does sound pretty cool

Do you have a link showing that we could have FLT Warp drive technology capable of having man zipping from solar system to solar system in the next 30 years?

No sorry...no link that shows any sort of "time frame"... my guess on that is based on this video

And, 40+ years as a software/hardware engineer.

In the video they talk about both the Alcubierre drive, and the EM drive...it Is important to note that there already has been some degree of engineering, and that typically doesn't happen with fantasy...

For instance; they know that the "aspect ratio" of the warp coils affects the power requirements. And, they have a fair handle n how much, etc. the same is true for the EM drive, and some have "eeked" out a quarter pound per kilowatt...(one newton per kilowatt)

These are two of the most important technologies required for interstellar travel, and Earth is developing them right now!

Oh, and, I'd seriously like to point out that ET is not involved; what they have is all Human!

I expect the EM drive to be tested in space within 10 years, the warp drive, perhaps a bit longer. I expect the EM drive to be common place in 20 years.

And, IF they take longer...I'll just have to live longer, cuz, I really want to see this! It is simply far too exciting to miss!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The Experimenter Never needs to Enter the Petri Dish to Quantify a Result .

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I believe ET's are here and have been visiting earth for millions of years. There is to much evidence of alien abducting humans around the world. There is plenty of evidence of real videos and photographs of alien ships from around the world, including eyewitness testimony from military, FAA, and pilots who are too credible to dismiss.

Absolutely, Informer. Great post. Out of all these responses, finally someone who is not oblivious to the reality of alien contact.

The OP is simply wrong. I respect his opinion, but he is guessing, and he has guessed incorrectly.
Some of us here have encountered aliens directly, and I am one of them. They've been here since at least 1966, that's when they started taking me, and I'm far from the first. Far from the last, too.

It never ceases to amaze me how much information some people are willing to ignore in order to cling to the notion that every abductee, witness, and whistleblower must be wrong somehow.

The mental gymnastics it must take to think that Truman, Nixon, Goldwater, Mitchell, Cooper, Musgrave, as well as other heads of state, astronauts, military officers, and pilots are all wrong?
It's simply astounding.

What color is the sky in that world? Are there flying saucers in that world? Of course there are, because there are thousands of photographs, film, video, and radar recordings of flying saucers, so we have ample proof they physically exist.

Who does the OP think is inside these flying metallic craft?
Us?
These flying discs were pretty widely reported in the 1920s, so when did we invent them?
The same time the Wright brothers flew at Kitty Hawk?
Right after WWI?
Logic, people.
These craft outperform our most advanced technology even today, utilizing propulsion techniques beyond our knowledge, and they were around in the 1920s.

And why is it always the same people who deny alien contact who insist they know exactly how aliens would act, evolve, and think?
They'll even tell you what level of technology aliens must have, for Pete's sake! And of course, no alien race has any technology more advanced than we do, despite the fact that our technology leaps ahead every day.

This thread just illustrates what happens when you combine official secrecy with a public the really doesn't want to know the truth.
Apparently, it allows for an illusion that can be sustained almost indefinitely.
Sorry to rain on any parades, but it's almost been a century since flying saucers showed up.
Wake up, already late for school.

Thank you for the discussion.
edit on 22-8-2015 by Scdfa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join