It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartels Have Settled 80 Miles Inside the U.S. Border on Public Lands

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Arizona's Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu says we are losing ground to Mexican Cartels that apparently have enough control of Federal land in the U.S.

The border isn't being protected and the U.S. border patrol may not be effective.

This problem seems to be as far in as 70 or 80 miles.

Sheriff Babeu took Presidential Candidate Ben Carson on a helicopter "tour" and Carson has a solution: Use armed drones because a wall isn't good enough !!

Well what *IS* the problem anyway?

Why all the failure to control our own sovereignty against obvious criminal enterprises?

Why is it that many politicians and government officials shy away?

Cartels Have Settled 80 Miles Inside the U.S. Border on Public Lands

Some interesting videos in the article...

We are losing our sovereignty by erasing our borders and ceding U.S. land to cartels. Big Government is not protecting our borders and has made it extremely difficult for Border Patrol to pursue cartels settled on public lands.

Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview that no one has operational control of desert areas of Arizona 70 miles within the border.

Utah Rep. Rob Bishop has said it’s 80 miles.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No need to ask why this is happening, most of us already know the answer and it is glaringly obvious. The cartels have government officials bought and paid for at the highest level. No brainer really because anyone who actually cared about America and Americans would have put a stop to this long ago.

Big business and business as usual, nothing to see here. I remember awhile back there was a thread about how HSBC (major financial institution) got caught laundering money for the cartels. Caught red handed and do you think anyone went to Jail? Of course not they paid a fine and it was swept cleanly under the rug just like most truly important issues that we should be focusing on.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Call me a conspiracy theorist. They don't want it stopped. Drugs are big business. Prisions, federal jobs, rehab centers, political topics for politicians, workers, organizations. Guarantee bought and paid politicians, judges, law enforcement.

Has our own government entities like cia ever been caught in drug trade, any dea ever been caught in foreign countries partying with hookers supplied by the cartels while on the taxpayers dime as well?

Something tells me it goes much farther and deeper than even that.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Simple solution...just make the entire cartel American citizens; 'Anchor Banditos'! Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Arizona's Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu says we are losing ground to Mexican Cartels that apparently have enough control of Federal land in the U.S.

The border isn't being protected and the U.S. border patrol may not be effective.

This problem seems to be as far in as 70 or 80 miles.

What about the Government's 100-Mile "Border" Zone

Roughly two-thirds of the United States' population, about 200 million people, lives within the 100-mile zone that an outdated federal regulation defines as the border zone—that is, within 100 miles of a U.S. land or coastal border.

Seems like they're still behind the line to me..

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Legalize drugs, tax the crap out of them, problem solved. Americans love there drugs too much to really stop the flow and at the same time you take away billions of dollars the cartels use to buy people and weapons.

No need for a wall, and america gains another item they can tax like cigarettes and alcohol.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Time for massive military exercises and war games 80 miles inside public lands.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

If the money flowed to cartels only maybe. Bribe money for federal officials, bribes for local police, federal jobs to fight it, political appointments, prisons..especially private that donate to politicians. Private businesses who get contracts from the war on drugs ( weapons, vehicles, ammo, etc)

This goes way beyond cartels getting rich. That is why people think the solution is to simply legalize and tax are not really thinking big picture. How many people have a vested interest in keeping drugs illegal? A ton.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Idiots making noise about anchor babies and we have cartels setting up shop in our country.

Pretty sure we've got this immigration thing all wrong.

Then we have other idiots proclaiming that our border has never been safer....

Just another reason to end the war on drugs. You end the war and the soldiers go home.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Call me a conspiracy theorist. They don't want it stopped.

You're a conspiracy theorist !!

It's getting to be a lost art lately.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Jade Helm 15 could have set up there rather than the otherwise sleepy and peaceful little towns that they have targeted.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Idiots making noise about anchor babies and we have cartels setting up shop in our country.

Pretty sure we've got this immigration thing all wrong....

You end the war and the soldiers go home.

Bravo! This is the solution.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
OMG, whatif""" Trump becomes President and he makes or tries to make good on sending everyone back over the border?

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

There is no way Trump legitimately has a chance. He's going ending up pissing everyone off some how and alienate his supporters.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If they are 80 miles into US territory, go #ing kill them. They have illegally invaded US land, with the intent to cause bodily harm(in a round about way.) I'm sure given the chance those cartel members will kill or poison Americans with illegal drugs.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This is my shocked face because the US government doesn't give a damn about borders.

/sarc

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

i don't see what the big deal is. if we know they are there why cant we just let the air national guard bomb their encampments?

really why dont we.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
This is my shocked face because the US government doesn't give a damn about borders.

/sarc

I like you.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

They got bored and went home, typical American "hypers." Get all bent out of shape, jump up and down for attention then move on to the next thing.

The US seems to make this great big front about the cartel in Mexico but here they are on US land, and there is no response.

# they will illegally drone strike Terrorists in middle eastern countries, but they claim there is a legitimate threat and do nothing.

Don't tell me about it, just go #ing kill them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join