It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's obituary request: Don't vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hahaha...I love humorous people....

New Jersey woman has used her obituary to make a final request to friends and family: Please don't vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton for president.

Smart woman. Educated about Bengazi. The obituary is going viral. Maybe it will make more people pay attention.

Elaine Fydrych's husband said Wednesday she was a registered Democrat and not "a political person." But he said she grew to strongly dislike Clinton after the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi and believed Clinton's handling of the matter as secretary of state was "terrible."

The last line of her obituary says: "Elaine requests, 'In lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton.'"

www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 19-8-2015 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/19/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Fixed Tags

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I promise to uphold this request enthough I am not her friend or close relative. It is the least I can do.

edit on 19-8-2015 by iDope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Can someone delete this. I have a whole post pictures comment and all but only the first part is showing up. I tried four times. I give up!
edit on 19-8-2015 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

I fixed your tags for you so the whole post shows.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"In lieu of flowers, please do not vote for Hillary Clinton". Oh boy, talk about being kicked by someone who is down.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Why the hell should she care? She is DEAD!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Blatant voter intimidation!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Another Hillary victim speaks in advance.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Ironically, that could have been Vince Foster's obituary as well.

S&F for a sad yet funny thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Why the hell should she care? She is DEAD!

Then...what difference, at this point does it make?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Elaine Fydrych and Family: I will honor you by not voting for Hillary Clinton for President. Thank you for using your last words in this viral manner.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Aye. I as well will nay vote for that crooked lassie HIllary clinton either. Let us all honour this poor Lass's last request.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Ironically, that could have been Vince Foster's obituary as well.

S&F for a sad yet funny thread.

Off topic.

This is a conspiracy website.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well even though the woman is dead, with our corrupt political system, she can still have a vote cast in her name and it be counted.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Personally, I find someone using a self written obituary to influence political decisions to be among the lowest things a person can do. Using your last words in an attempt to destroy another persons career is despicable. Let the people who will go on living make up their own mind, and use your words to give peace to your loved ones.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Personally, I find someone using a self written obituary to influence political decisions to be among the lowest things a person can do. Using your last words in an attempt to destroy another persons career is despicable. Let the people who will go on living make up their own mind, and use your words to give peace to your loved ones.

Obviously it gave peace to people who knew her as in they"got the joke" WOw so youre going to diss on someone who is dead and who cannot defend themselves huh? That seems to be lower than anything in itself. Hello mr kettle called he said youre Black.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Obviously it gave peace to people who knew her as in they"got the joke" WOw so youre going to diss on someone who is dead and who cannot defend themselves huh? That seems to be lower than anything in itself. Hello mr kettle called he said youre Black.

I haven't attacked her at all, only her last action. Making tools out of the dead is despicable, even when it's that person doing it to themselves.

Remember this and how it was spun for votes?
www.nbcnews.com...

What this woman did is the exact same thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know I shouldn't do it, that I'll probably go to hell if there is a hell, that this makes me a terrible person, but I'm doing it.

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

Wow and Bush and Co only did 22 million I thought they were bad Considering 18 /12 min of tape and 30,000 emails
/sarcasm

22 Million

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: yuppa

I haven't attacked her at all, only her last action. Making tools out of the dead is despicable, even when it's that person doing it to themselves.

Remember this and how it was spun for votes?
www.nbcnews.com...

What this woman did is the exact same thing.

If the person does it themselves I have no problem with it especially since she herself approved it. When i die im going to do something similiar and critisize the catholic church for their misleading of the flock in certain things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join