It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's obituary request: Don't vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Personally, I find someone using a self written obituary to influence political decisions to be among the lowest things a person can do. Using your last words in an attempt to destroy another persons career is despicable. Let the people who will go on living make up their own mind, and use your words to give peace to your loved ones.

I think people who force others to pay for their food house and healthcare to be much lower on the totem pole of life than the person you suggest above.

But to each their own.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I know I shouldn't do it, that I'll probably go to hell if there is a hell, that this makes me a terrible person, but I'm doing it.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Personally, I find someone using a self written obituary to influence political decisions to be among the lowest things a person can do. Using your last words in an attempt to destroy another persons career is despicable. Let the people who will go on living make up their own mind, and use your words to give peace to your loved ones.

On my death-bed, my main concern will be for the future of my children, niece and nepheew and loved ones. Will they carry on and be happy and safe?

I can see why this woman did this. She feels very strongly that the future safety and happiness of her loved ones will be jeopardized if Hillary wins. So, she made one last effort to attempt to protect her loved ones from a fate she believed would harm them.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Anyone who would vote for a Clinton or a Bush deserves what they get. How someone could vote to keep the same family or families in power in the this ridiculously rigged system is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If the person does it themselves I have no problem with it especially since she herself approved it. When i die im going to do something similiar and critisize the catholic church for their misleading of the flock in certain things.

Certain things? Make it easy on yourself and just say .......everything!

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I personally do not vote because the corporations will put in the two candidates. BIG MONEY is what will get candidates in the end. I do not like Hillary , she is a professional politician and I disagree with many of her views, but wait and see...i think she will be the democratic candidate for president.
edit on 20-9-2015 by openmind102 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

originally posted by: Maluhia

Wow and Bush and Co only did 22 million I thought they were bad Considering 18 /12 min of tape and 30,000 emails
/sarcasm

22 Million

Stop bringing up Bush. You aren't allowed to talk about him anymore, it's all Obama's fault now!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: openmind102
I personally do not vote because the corporations will put in the two candidates. BIG MONEY is what will get candidates in the end. I do not like Hillary , she is a professional politician and I disagree with many of her views, but wait and see...i think she will be the democratic candidate for president.

Sadly, she will be the next president.
edit on 25-9-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wow, does/did truly have a very strong conviction. I wonder how her family and friends would vote after this.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Ok, so someone who is "not a political person" gets suddenly wrapped up in the rights' big non-conspiracy talking point? And... how's she unlike any of the others who got duped by this whole false scandal? This is just par for the course. Except she decided to make it her farewell wave. Of course lying about the entire war, & sending thousands of our troops to die for no good reason, nah, that wasn't worse. And of course the 15+ Benghazi-like incidents that weren't investigated under Bush weren't worse. But now she found her cause? Zzzzz.

I'm no fan of Hillary, but come on.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Why the hell should she care? She is DEAD!

Why wouldn't the dead care? Haven't you heard of all the past elections dead people supposedly voted in?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dont know anyone who would want to hear the name clinton for eight more years.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Why the hell should she care? She is DEAD!

For the good of her friends and family she is leaving behind , perhaps?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I can think of worse things one could do - like smearing living victims of sexual assualt so they are denied justice, for example.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is one thing I am unequivocally sure of and that is I don't wish to be on the timeline in which Hillary wins the Presidency. If I find myself on that timeline this coming November I will know I made a terrible error and gravitated towards the wrong timeline.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Well considering emails didn't exist in the Nixon era...

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Lol. The last thing on her mind was the next president that she will never see. What an empty life.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The joke will be on Hillary if she wins. She'll have to sit at the same desk that Monica sat under.

roflmao

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join