It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman's obituary request: Don't vote for Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
The joke will be on Hillary if she wins. She'll have to sit at the same desk that Monica sat under.

roflmao

LOL

I actually think Bill would encourage some male or female muffin eating under said desk. In fact, I'm sure it's quid pro quo in that marriage.
edit on 3-7-2016 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Personally, I find someone using a self written obituary to influence political decisions to be among the lowest things a person can do. Using your last words in an attempt to destroy another persons career is despicable. Let the people who will go on living make up their own mind, and use your words to give peace to your loved ones.

Hillary Clinton's career, if it is ruined, and it should already be, is because of the actions of Hillary herself and all the crimes she has been implicated in committing all of these past years, and no, we don't need a conviction to know that she is guilty as SIN.
And people are still allowed to make up their own minds, as her last wish spoken was only a request. Your entire system of logic seems to lack logic. But then you also still support crooked Hillary, so that answers that question.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Why has this dumb thread been at the top of the election forum for so long?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Because someone else responded to it recently to resurrect it. And now you just bumped it to the top again.

Thanks

It never hurts to remind people that a mother was so concerned about the future of her children and the negative impact of a Hillary Clinton presidency on their lives, that she made a last wish.

I formally now do the same.
If I die before the election, my last wish is that people NOT vote for Hillary Clinton, and do anything they can to defeat her.
Our children's future depends on it.

edit on 7/10/16 by BlueAjah because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join