It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm Forcing RFID Chips in Texas Right Now???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
a reply to: imod02

Yeah I heard Jade Helm doesn't even exist at all

So you heard it from the "guy" in the pub as well

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There are plenty of Texan members...if this is a true story, we will get conformation soon enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Why is nobody talking about this? I just read this article about Jade Helm operatives in Clint, Texas rounding up hundreds of civilians and forcing them to get RFID implants or be thrown into a makeshift prison. If this is true then this is incredibly disturbing and probably the beginning of martial law. Here's the link let me know what you guys think...

worldtruth.tv...
If that were ever to happen, the first to get it would be people who rely on the government.Like welfare and SSI recipients,and it will be mandatory for them.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

No I heard it from those extremely trustworthy and honest politicians that have our best interests at heart and are not corrupt in any way, shape or form.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No I heard it from those extremely trustworthy and honest politicians that have our best interests at heart and are not corrupt in any way, shape or form.

Thats the best oxymoron I have heard in a very long time

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Um this has nothing to do with aliens and again will you guys please wake up and stop acting like the military/government is really gonna allow any of the civilians in this small town to actually get their story out to the public. I'm not saying it's real but IF it is we're not gonna hear about it on frickin Fox News

My point with the aliens is that those people who find what they say are alien implants somehow still find them even when they didn't know they were implanted and had no reason to know they had tiny chips in them. They find them and remove them.

These people would obviously be very conscious of what was being forced on them. If, as the story says, their choices are to take the chip or be imprisoned, they ought to be able to take the chip, know exactly where it is, get it removed and someone would blow the whistle in a credible manner over a source that would be believed. And the entire Internet would RUN with it.

There would more than just a text story. There would be pictures - person, implant extraction site, implant itself, etc.

Because believe you me, we all mistrust Jade Helm, but we also aren't going to bite on something like this without a decent amount of solid evidence.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Apparently that flew right over your head

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You really think not one person would've said anything? That they went so fast that nobody got a tweet or a Facebook post out? Or a video? Not one family member noticed the strange disappearance of somebody?

C'mon man. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

OP when there's a story from a site that has a questionable
rep. And you don't feel you can trust mainstream to get it
out there as in this case. And which I don't blame you for your
suspicsions. You should at least try to confirm some how thru
social media maybe. Most of the time the story you want to
rush to post with? You're better off if you didn't rush.

But don't feel bad I posted Sorcha Faal when I first came
aboard.

edit on Rpm81915v07201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Not really, just trying my best to keep you happy, im off to do something more interesting. Have fun

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing it to our attention OP, but I think it's rubbish.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, what makes you think Jade Helm isn't prepared to prevent any of this from getting out right away? People are very ignorant, case in point just look at all these reactions, so obviously they don't have to try very hard to keep it from spreading. Everything is fake to people these days. They're not just going "ok here's your RFID chip now go home, remove it and post your experience on the internet." I mean seriously.....

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You're right it might be fake but just think about this for a second...what if this were true and everyone ignores it? If that's the case we all deserve to have the governments foot up our A S S

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You're right it might be fake but just think about this for a second...what if this were true and everyone ignores it? If that's the case we all deserve to have the governments foot up our A S S

The real pisser is not being able to do a damn thing about it anyway stud.

SnF for your spirit!

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I heard that troops from Jade Helm are commandeering row boats in order to invade England, scary stuff

We will meet you half way for the 1st world row boat war.
No guns just penguins.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'll tell you what's even scarier than your ludicrous little story about civilians being forced to receive RFID implants. How about the fact that there are people out there who are actually gullible enough to believe it.

Now that's scary.

link   

So we can't verify it because there is no way they would ever let this information out but we all need to talk about it as if it is true..
Gotcha.

link   
HOAX

While United Media Publishing‘s web site doesn’t feature a disclaimer identifying its content as fake news, prior efforts from the outlet include the fabricated claims that Charles Manson had died and that thousands of Christian couples were filing for divorce to protest the Supreme Court’s ruling on gay marriage.

Additional articles featured on the site are similar and obvious hoaxes:

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

why don't you go check out one of the 100 or so Jade Helm threads and look at the evidence that this is not a martial law or any other nefarious operation.

it is just what they say it is, a training op for United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM or SOCOM).

it will be over in less than a month, if it was the BS people say it was there would have been all kinds of people posting real info about happenings over the what is it now 6 or 7 states. there is no way the U.S. government could control that many people in that many states from putting out info.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No, the real "pisser" is that there are more of us than there are of them and yet the shared mentality is "there's nothing we can do about it." Really makes me ashamed to be apart of such a pitiful race. Humans love to prove we're not worth saving.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join