It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm Forcing RFID Chips in Texas Right Now???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why is nobody talking about this? I just read this article about Jade Helm operatives in Clint, Texas rounding up hundreds of civilians and forcing them to get RFID implants or be thrown into a makeshift prison. If this is true then this is incredibly disturbing and probably the beginning of martial law. Here's the link let me know what you guys think...

worldtruth.tv...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cj6

If this is true

It's not. If there were hundreds of people microchipped, they could easily prove they were microchipped.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cj6
Why is nobody talking about this?

Because it is just a silly made up story....

If this is true

It is not true, just a silly made up story....

Here's the link let me know what you guys think...

Just a silly made up story!

rationalwiki.org...

WorldTruth.TV is a website run by a man called Eddie Levin[1], who claims to have "spent the last 32 years researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Kabbalah, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism,"[2] which should immediately tip you off that everything on this site is utter bull#. The site promotes such harebrained ideas as: "Cleansing" diets[3] Global warming denialism[4] Antivax bull#[5] And most importantly, antisemitism, claiming that The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is an authentic manual on how Jews are going to take over the world (rather than the crock that it really is).[6]
edit on 19-8-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why is nobody talking about this?

When it comes from a decent news source, people probably will start talking about it.

CX.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Obviously not if they wanted to keep it under wraps which they easily could. Just keep all major news outlets from reporting it which is something they're very good at doing. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The story is based upon a tweet from a Ray Bowie ( @Raythobow ) but no account matches.

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Really??? You really think they would allow any "decent" news source to report on this? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

A decent news source CX? Mmmmm
Where?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
People can find their alien implants when they aren't even sure they've been implanted in the first place. If people were consciously aware they'd been implanted, someone would have come forward and had that implant actually removed. Right?

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I've seen some really off the wall stuff on that site. I'd take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Crisis actors playing the part in an exercise.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

i've learned my lesson about checking news sources, the link the op post comes from the original ran on UnitedMediaPublishing.
UnitedMediaPublishing is known for running fake stories, they once ran a Charles Manson is dead story.

if you go to the link at the bottom you see a link saying source.

and this is the page it goes to.

Clint TX Residents Report Forced Micro-chipping By Jade Helm Operatives

edit on 19-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Um this has nothing to do with aliens and again will you guys please wake up and stop acting like the military/government is really gonna allow any of the civilians in this small town to actually get their story out to the public. I'm not saying it's real but IF it is we're not gonna hear about it on frickin Fox News

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
they once ran a Charles Manson is dead story.

They are still running it!

unitedmediapublishing.com...

link   

I can't find nothing except two sites with the same source. No pictures, no images of the RFID chip cut out of someone's flesh, no nothing. Don't believe everything on the internet kid.

link   
I heard that troops from Jade Helm are commandeering row boats in order to invade England, scary stuff

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

K. So they somehow control all media but let Tweets get through. I don't think you realize how hard it is to keep something secret even if only 10 people know about it. If you have hundreds of people with proof of implantation, there is no way its going to be kept quite by the government. You're giving the government too much credit.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

will you guys please wake up and stop acting like the military/government is really gonna allow any of the civilians in this small town to actually get their story out to the public

How about you wake up, and stop posting silly stories, and stop acting as if the military was going to do this to people!

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Yeah I heard Jade Helm doesn't even exist at all

cj6

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Lol yeah cuz the military would never dare do something like this

new topics

top topics