It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT paves the way for neuro linguistic hacking. Guard your deep grooves people.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Maybe best used to cure pedo's and not mind control a whole human race except the Finns.

Numbers aren't the language, they are only important now because of how we used them to make computers, measurements and currency.

They will find a better solution to numbers soon I am sure, and numbers are a type of language we invented after language.

Slightly off-topic here, sorry for that, but your remark about "curing" pedo's triggered me. "Curing" is mostly used in the context of a disease. Pedophilia is no more a disease than homosexuality or bisexuality is. You might consider any of these sexual preferences "undesirable" or even "evil", this largely depends on the culture you were born in. But they are not diseases so they can not be cured.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Covert hypnosis deserves a thread of its own.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I do think that verbal languages has a basic degree that will evaluate in phases over a long period of time. Transmitting images by sound is the first thing man teached from our early beginnings.

However reading non verbal behaviour is a more difficult aspect of our languages. Also some have the amazing talent learn many languages.

The next step in this I presume could be telepathic as twins sometimes unconsciously seem te have. .
This article from the OP reminds me of that movie the minority report..

Someday our thoughts will cease to exist from ourselves and searched by Google. ..
edit on 0b39America/ChicagoSat, 15 Aug 2015 05:35:39 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 15 Aug 2015 05:35:39 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

There is just ONE problem, who's to say that those in power wont use telepathy as a way to masquerade as God?

They already do! They use the Bible, churches & hymns, to tap into human shame, fear & original sin to reinforce a lack of hope, in order to enforce compliance, group think & slavery.

Remember, "God" is just the word "Good", minus an "o", while "Devil" is merely the word "Evil" with a "d" in front of it. God and the Devil are simple representations of an inner struggle between "Good and Evil". The goal of manipulators is to get you to think that you have to turn your "self control" over to those who dispense the "Word of God".

edit on 15-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
We have to be careful with our speeches, because the energy used on our thoughts is transformed to another type of energy when we talk. And that energy transformation still keep physically in the place where we talk our thoughts.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MorgothaM

That explains Genius Loci, and hauntings. Our will and voices imprinting on specific places. Good and bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
MIT has found the "language universal" that connects all human verbal communication. Anyone who has read the excellent book, "Snow Crash" by Neil Stephenson is familiar with the concept that language has been encoded into our deep brain structure, and that you can use, "Tower of Babel" anyone can be controlled by someone who has mastered the technique.

You seem not to have read your own link.

That, or you're a fanatic about the Bene Gesserit.

What has been proposed is a new single "language universal" and it has to do with placing related concepts near each other in sentences.

There are other language universals. One (IIRC) is the "ma" sound associated with words for "mother."

If you want to claim some subconscious control mechanism, well, that's your mom, isn't it?

Harte

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Muad'Dib dude.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Have you heard of phonemes bro? There is quite a bit of research and study into proto language.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Genius Bro. Now can we tie it all together?

originally posted by: Brotherman

Have you heard of phonemes bro? There is quite a bit of research and study into proto language.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Phonemes are language-specific.

It's not a universal thing like the MIT thing in the OP or like the "ma" sound I mentioned.

Harte

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

It's not a universal thing like the MIT thing in the OP or like the "ma" sound I mentioned.

Harte

You are smart. What else do you think about?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I disagree, I think phonemes are universal.
If Jung can postulate archetypes' about experience why can't phonemes be archetypical as well? If we are talking about a proto language then we are also saying their was an original means. I think at the core phonemes are not only embedded in our natural psyche but also buried in syntactical and lexical frameworks.

edit on 15-8-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Kind of basic. Can you imagine a perception that doesn't care?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No, nothing is real outside my perception of reality. Can you? When I think I can, it usually drives closer to my imagination and less as perceivable, it really is cruel.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You are my new best friend! If perception is reality, what are the firewall rules?

No, nothing is real outside my perception of reality. Can you? When I think I can, it usually drives closer to my imagination and less as perceivable, it really is cruel.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

If u can't perceive reality then what is perception? I tend to think perception of reality is individual specific as the collective is secondary

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What if instead of creating a religion they study and judge ours as their creators? And what if the offspring of robots disagree with one another, then what?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I disagree, I think phonemes are universal.
If Jung can postulate archetypes' about experience why can't phonemes be archetypical as well? If we are talking about a proto language then we are also saying their was an original means. I think at the core phonemes are not only embedded in our natural psyche but also buried in syntactical and lexical frameworks.

A phoneme is the smallest sound in a word that can bring about a change of meaning.

Like in the word "hat." The phoneme "t" sound at the end can be replaced with the phoneme "d" sound and you have a different word - "had."

All languages use phonemes, but an individual phoneme in one language isn't necessarily used the same way in another language.

That means they are not language universals, except in that the mouth can only make certain sounds.

Phonemes change over time. The past tense of "run" today is "ran" (in English, obviously.) However, the past tense of run used to be "yronne," again, in English.

Harte

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

You are smart. What else do you think about?

Obviously, I think about yo mama.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join