It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationships are overrated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Elysian

What I want to know, is why is it that all the ladies with badass hobbies seem to be in the states?

you're kidding...
Maybe its just here in California but all the women I see are too busy being prissy

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I was certainly not kidding!

But of course, you are talking about mainstream folk who watch the shopping channel, and work their salon jobs only until they have earned enough to buy themselves a new bust, and a new buttocks, and make their way to small screen stardom, or so they think.

I have no time for that nonsense!

Are you, by any chance, a metal head?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I was certainly not kidding!

But of course, you are talking about mainstream folk who watch the shopping channel, and work their salon jobs only until they have earned enough to buy themselves a new bust, and a new buttocks, and make their way to small screen stardom, or so they think.

I have no time for that nonsense!

Are you, by any chance, a metal head?

No unfortunately
I enjoy Amaranthe
I think they are alternative metal?
Not sure just what I was told
Ayreon and Nightwish are some other favorites of mine

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

The reason I ask, is that there is no shortage of metal head fellows, and that metal heads, by definition, do not run away, just because their date owns blades. Something to consider for the future! :p

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think I might be a bit to cutesy to warrant the attention of metalheads

Pink is a thing for me
Pink, white, black

Bunnies
Kitties
Puppies

OH
Fun fact im descended from Polish nobility on my moms side.
Also highlander on my moms side

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elysian

Pink is a thing for me
Pink, white, black

Bunnies
Kitties
Puppies

OH

Here's another fun fact. Cute is no more of a turn off to metalheads than it is to anyone else.

You never know until you try!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elysian

Pink is a thing for me
Pink, white, black

Bunnies
Kitties
Puppies

OH

Here's another fun fact. Cute is no more of a turn off to metalheads than it is to anyone else.

You never know until you try!

But most of you are intimidating >.<
How am I supposed to approach without turning tail and scurrying back into my rabbit hole

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Really? This coming from the lady of many blades?

You need to remember that we only appear intimidating because society has turned weak. Back a couple of hundred years, we would probably have been pretty average :p

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I don't like confrontation
And its not like im running around chopping people into pieces

Also dont like tattoos or unnecessary piercings

The body is sacred to me and I view those as defilement
But to each there own

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

What would be deemed a necessary piercing?

I thought they were all just adornements?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

None are particularly necessary
But brow, ears maybe tongue are the only ones I would tolerate

And gauges are just too much
That's not a decoration thats disfigurement

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Ah... I see. You find peircings and tattoos to be unpleasant. Perhaps my metalic brethren would not be suited to your needs then!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Ah... I see. You find peircings and tattoos to be unpleasant. Perhaps my metalic brethren would not be suited to your needs then!

Maybe im just being too harsh
I just know that I would be ashamed of myself if I ever got a tattoo or excessive piercings... I cant even stand stickers
Like, even as a child
The teacher gives you a sticker
And im like ugh get it off!
So to have something more or less permanent

I suppose it would be fair to give a person a chance
But if they ever try to talk me into it , nope we're done

No forgiveness for crossing my boundaries

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Relationships can really mess you up, I just recently divorced. Am trying to define my single life and how it will progress. I can tell you this don't sweat it to hard, people come and they go In this life.

If you want serious relationship or anything great,that # seems to be a special occurrence and not something that happens everyday. Be happy with yourself, # what other people think, if you want a guy worth his salt I'm sure he will come along.

Just make sure you have a good self image and truly love yourself because I herd a lot of depressed hopeless talk and self hatred, And That #s for the birds sweetheart . Take care

Ps to true Brit you know why the U.S has all the badass women, don't act like you don't America # yea!
edit on 14-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Heh
Talking to the emotional rollercoaster
Ill be unbelievably happy for part of the day
Then ridiculously miserable
And I will cycle through 4-5 times in the course of the day
Now if youll excuse me im going to hug my teddy and cry because sudden onset emotions
I hate being hormonal

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Elysian, I don't know how old you are but I' assume fairly young and I obviously Could be wrong. I'm serious about the self talk and the kinda negative thoughts you seem to have.

You seem to desire friends and meaningful relationships but got it in your head you gotta be someone you are not in order to be accepted by folks you don't even like for more than face value.

You are different, you have deeper thoughts, you feel disenfranchised ,you see the fake and contrived bull# of daily interaction. Welcome to ats this fits most of us perfectly, but because you are different does not make you any less special or important, or valuable, no!

You ought not have to be anyone you aren't ever, and if you feel compelled to in any situation you need to evaluate wether, this is internal or external.. If it's internal change your way of thinking and love yourself, if it's external pressure than you need to say screw them and the horse they rode in on. I can tell you are struggling Like I said love yourself first, guys will come and go,but until you got that down you'll never be able to build anything substantial . And remember this sex can't make a relationship but it can break one.

If you need to talk feel free to u2u take care

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Harsh? Maybe a little bit. If you want to be around others and get involved, then you need to learn how to treat others as you would want to be treated. For most folk, that means not being judged on thier appearance over more important metrics, like their passion, their spirit, or intelligence.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Yeah... America has badass swordswomen... perhaps thats just a response to dealing with the guys there?

Its a joke, btw!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well every woman I've been with, I brought a gun to a sword fight and I still lost :p

Brother in truth you give good advice, keep fighting the good fight. And please drop my name to any beautiful posh British women you know

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

My dear chap, there are no posh ladies where I am from. Not available ones anyway!

I live in Essex, and no greater den of egoism and selfworship exists in this whole country. I would stake my reputation as a gentleman upon that point!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join