It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relationships are overrated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I've been on too many first dates with people who were pleasant but didn't click with me.

Alone forever because hey , thats how its meant to be. Yeah I mean im picky, but... damn... we're talking about romance here. Given the choice wouldn't you want your ideal partner rather than settling?

Okay for the sake of argument, maybe im wrong. Not sure I phrased that right but we'll chalk that up to being wrong.

I mean my kinks aren't exactly extreme. Im relatively tame in that regard, its not like I need someone to be more than themselves. And you would thinks guys would be more inclined to the adventurous stuff

But it would be nice

It would also be nice to have a relationship with someone who can keep up with my thoughts.... Wow.... im really shutting out a lot with that last part... but why should I have to dumb myself down?

.... yes im arrogant, but at least I admit it which is more than can be said for most people

Im getting side tracked again

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Give up while you're ahead. It's all crap and none of it is worth half if not most of your life's efforts. Live, let live, then die. Nothing here is real, it's just a distraction from finding the Truth. Kinda like what Politicians do when they make garbage programming like the Kartrashians.

Wake Up.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The freedom of being single is highly under rated.
Relationships are good when they are good.
When they are bad, I tend to split.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Elysian

There are 2 ways to look at it.

1. Realize that no one's perfect. Then find someone who you can adore at their best and tolerate at their worst (and that can tolerate you at your worst, as well!).

2. Stay picky. This way, you'll appreciate your match even more when you finally find them.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

That's insane!

No, no not really.
Still the only truth is that which is perceived as truth. And I dont watch politicians or their mind numbing televised programming.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I feel you, been on 4 dates these two last months and it leads to nothing. I always tend to meet picky girls who is not interested in getting to know me better than their first impression of me.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Yes, you're right. But only idiots watch tv programming believing it. Those who are 'awake' can't be affected by it anymore. The impact is gone, because, you're aware of it now. I admit i do watch movies, however i only watch them with the purpose of pointing out things they've added with the intent of hypnotizing the public.

the hypnotic effect no longer effects me because i'm aware of it.

the gnostics became aware of it, in some sense to know it was all bs.
edit on 8/13/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanormalGuy

No second chances at a first impression

But im a different kind of picky, and most guys become concerned when I show off my swords and knives.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Ive just never had an interest
I tend to be a world apart from 99% of the population, quite literally my mind being off in my own little world

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Oh ok, you mean like 99% of the people here?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Heh noooo
You should spend a day driving around with me

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

lol.. maybe i should drive?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Oh dont be ridiculous you wont have the full experience unless im at the wheel

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

hm .. don't underestimate my abilities at the wheel

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Oh I wasnt
If anything it would be fairly estimating the odds of you holding on for dear life when my thoughts start drifting, my face goes blank, and im essentially on autopilot

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I got into a relationship at the end of last year. It's been nice, but I'm just used to being single. I like being single, don't have to get burdened with anyone else's dramas. I've got enough of my own. I enjoyed the physical aspect, really enjoyed that part, but the rest is just a hassle. A hassle I don't particularly need. I like my bed, I don't like sharing it with someone who thinks their entitled to 2/3rds of it. It's just too much hassle right now. It's not you its me. I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Probably not, i don't scare easily if at all. If i thought you were insane i wouldn't even attempt to get into a vehicle with you, or anyone else for that matter.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Im not insane, my thoughts just tend to wander... and then I dont know how I got where I am

In other news ive been outvoted by myself

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Ok no worries.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Until that awkward moment when 5 says something funny and I start giggling out of nowhere...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join