It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of New Driver’s Licenses Issued in California This Year are to Undocumented Immigrants

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

You have said at least 10 times to just let them integrate into our society....

I have not. I've only talked about those that are already here.

Absolutely not, just interested if you had a dog in the race to constantly defend illegals on here...

I defend common sense and look to find a solution. I understand it's much more popular to want to deport them, but that is not going to happen and it's not feasible.

Is that right? You really want me digging up your posts about letting the illegals work themselves into our society AGAIN??? I will gladly do it but please revert to your reply here:

That's right. I was not arguing that they were not illegal. I've never said they weren't. I do want them to work themselves in to our society, but that does not mean they are not here illegally.

Yes, comprehension is key, Mr. Fish.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I do want them to work themselves in to our society, but that does not mean they are not here illegally.

So when we are discussing illegals and you say work them into our society because we can't deport them all, right? Please clear that up first..

Then you say does not mean they are here illegally....

HUH????

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

but that does not mean they are not here illegally.

Can't you understand that? I do want them to work in to our society, but I am not saying they are here legally. They are illegal immigrants.

For the love of god man.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

We have had millions upon millions of illegal immigrants over the years. If they are creating jobs, why do we have more and more unemployed citizens and homeless people?

Illegals are a huge problem in this Country and many are being affected negatively because of it. There is no getting around that. There is no reason any foreigner should come before or be placed above a citizen or an immigrant coming through the proper channels. It is unfair and a slap in the face to place illegals ahead of the line and reward them for breaking laws.

(post by Jesssmart removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hell - I'd like to make up a few new things about myself as well.

I'm not against immigration, but let's just keep it all legal and above board. Pay the requiste taxes and speak English with English signs. Otherwise, I enjoy other cultures.

edit on 12-9-2015 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. In my state (FL), it's more difficult to get a Drivers License than it is to get a US Passport....as a US citizen!

Yet an illegal alien can get one in CA? Wow....

I'm not against immigration, but let's just keep it all legal and above board. Pay the requiste taxes and speak English with English signs. Otherwise, I enjoy other cultures

Exactly.

edit on 22-9-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join