It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do women REALLY need Planned Parenthood?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: kellyjay

okay, here tell ya what....
first the use of the lab.....happen to know how much value that would be???
then there's a matter of well, was dear holly there waiting for the fetal tissue or did the tissue have to be stored briefly, happen to know for how long it was stored if it was, and how much hit would have cost planned parenthood???
and well, happen to know just how much was paid for the tissue??

you don't know???
neither do we!! we aren't experts, which is why there's all these investigations and what not.
what irks me is just how much damage is being done based on unsubstantiated crap!
we could at least wait till someone finds out the answers before we go hog wild and start stripping funding!

why dont you look at my last comment from one of the transcripts and tell me how its unsubstantiated

also the girl explained in the video that she would go into the clinic in the morning, she would see how many abortions were scheduled for that day, she would then be given the remains of the abortions, and take the parts that were requested by stem, sort the specimens and at the end of the day she would pop them in the fedex and send them to the labs....had you watched the video which you claim you didnt you would know

so again what costs if she was doing all the work would PP have incurred?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

sounds to me that she possibly plans on consulting the patient also....
and well, these videos were done by people who were trying to entrap planned parenthood....
stemexpress claims that they have never requested a full fetus!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Did she explain whose lab she used to sort the specimens? Did she explain whose equipment she used? Did she explain how much time she spent directly with doctor/nurses at PP? Did she even explain whose Fedex account she used?

link   

i think an employee who worked in the PP clinic is more reliable than the opinion of someone who wasnt there..mainly YOU.

Actually, I know more than you think about this industry, and no, I'm not taking the word of some disgruntled employee.

My daughter IS in the business, and DID actually procure in tact fetuses, in person from PP clinics and hospitals. Now she simply assays stem cell cultures for Big Pharma.

Something she posted here on ATS:

So I know I just said some very disconcerting things. First off, "fetal?" Yes. I was pretty surprised at first, as well. And, fetal tissue is just as hard to come by as you might think. We have relationships with hospitals and clinics. Patients must be undergoing elective abortions and they must sign a consent/release form in order to obtain the tissue. Then someone has to procure the proper the tissues, also not an easy job.

Because the human immune system begins in the fetal liver and fetal thymus, we take those tissues. From the fetal liver, we isolate what are called CD34+ cells. These are hematopoietic (that's just scientist speak for blood) progenitor cells. We don't actually call them stem cells in the lab because they are not true stem cells. In fact, they are so far away from embryonic stem cells, they are considered "adult stem cells," which are scientifically called progenitor cells instead of stem cells. These CD34+ cells have the potential to become every single cell type in our blood, which makes them great cells to study gene therapy for all blood diseases like sickle cell anemia, hemoglobin disorders and HIV! So we isolate the CD34+ cells and genetically modify them so that they contain the anti-HIV genes we want to express.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Phagette

link   

sounds to me that she possibly plans on consulting the patient also....
and well, these videos were done by people who were trying to entrap planned parenthood....
stemexpress claims that they have never requested a full fetus!

no she didnt say anything about consulting the patent shes says shes happy to consult with the doctor....she mentions that the patient fills out the standard agreement form that all patients sign befor the proceedure, says that may be a concern (knowing that what shes doing is in direct conflict of the agreement) but says she has no issue with doing it anyway

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

i think an employee who worked in the PP clinic is more reliable than the opinion of someone who wasnt there..mainly YOU.

Actually, I know more than you think about this industry, and no, I'm not taking the word of some disgruntled employee.

My daughter IS in the business, and DID actually procure in tact fetuses, in person from PP clinics and hospitals. Now she simply assays stem cell cultures for Big Pharma.

Something she posted here on ATS:

So I know I just said some very disconcerting things. First off, "fetal?" Yes. I was pretty surprised at first, as well. And, fetal tissue is just as hard to come by as you might think. We have relationships with hospitals and clinics. Patients must be undergoing elective abortions and they must sign a consent/release form in order to obtain the tissue. Then someone has to procure the proper the tissues, also not an easy job.

Because the human immune system begins in the fetal liver and fetal thymus, we take those tissues. From the fetal liver, we isolate what are called CD34+ cells. These are hematopoietic (that's just scientist speak for blood) progenitor cells. We don't actually call them stem cells in the lab because they are not true stem cells. In fact, they are so far away from embryonic stem cells, they are considered "adult stem cells," which are scientifically called progenitor cells instead of stem cells. These CD34+ cells have the potential to become every single cell type in our blood, which makes them great cells to study gene therapy for all blood diseases like sickle cell anemia, hemoglobin disorders and HIV! So we isolate the CD34+ cells and genetically modify them so that they contain the anti-HIV genes we want to express.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=Phagette

thats nice,, no if you can get back to the video of the woman who actually worked for stem express blowing the whistle that would be great

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay

originally posted by: mOjOm

Let me ask something else. Something that I never get an answer for when asked. Who's going to care for all these unwanted kids when they're born?? Clearly the parents don't want them or cannot care for them. Are you going to take all 50,000 of them in to your home???

Conservatives don't want to help pay for SNAP so they can eat, they want to pull funding for their Healthcare and their Education and most every other social service. So what happens to these kids when they're born??? If the parents even keep them they'll grow up in an environment where they are likely abused or neglected. They'll probably live on the streets or need to be supported by the system. That very system which is constantly under attack from conservatives.

You say you want them born for various reasons, but once here they're left to whatever harsh reality they face. They make nice cheap labor and good cannon fodder at some point but if not those they'll just be labeled part of the "Thug Culture" and become part of the prison system.

Personally I find abortion to be something that, whether you like it or not, is needed. It's far less cruel to end something before it starts than let it start knowing it will most likely be cruel life full of suffering and problems.

im pro-choice...ask a pro-lifer

So you're ok with abortion, but it's what happens AFTERWARDS you have a problem with? Nope. Not buying it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

im pro-choice yes

what im concerned with is malpractice, and selling tissue for profit

im all for donating to stem cell research, im not happy with making profit off of aborted babies

hope that clarified it

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
no, she pack up the fetus in a lunch box filled with ice and went to her van and processed them and when she was done with that one, she went back in and obtained another and did the same thing.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Did she explain whose lab she used to sort the specimens? Did she explain whose equipment she used? Did she explain how much time she spent directly with doctor/nurses at PP? Did she even explain whose Fedex account she used?

are you implying that PP were reinbursed for electricity use and the air she breathed within the clinic? she didnt spend any time with anyone, she sat in a room or got patients to sign consent forms....ill assume since she was an employee of stem she used stems fedex account.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
no, it doesn't.....
the actual person having the abortion doesn't profit on bit....
there's a question of weather or not planned parenthood does...
but once it gets to stemexpress and beyond to the research companies...
I am sorry but they all stand to make a really nice profit!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

She doesn't clarify whether she was completely alone in her work. She doesn't clarify how the shipping was done. Why should I go by what you say? YOU weren't even there.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

no, it doesn't.....
the actual person having the abortion doesn't profit on bit....
there's a question of weather or not planned parenthood does...
but once it gets to stemexpress and beyond to the research companies...
I am sorry but they all stand to make a really nice profit!!!

where did i say the mother gets paid?

nowhere...and yes companys like stem makes thousands in profit from the samples PP provide...it would be rude not to give them a cut right? uhuh.....

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Wait! So now you're saying that Stemexpress broke the law too? I thought it was PP that was selling baby body parts illegally, and even making Stemexpress employees do their job for them, to boot!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

She doesn't clarify whether she was completely alone in her work. She doesn't clarify how the shipping was done. Why should I go by what you say? YOU weren't even there.

i think its fairly obvious what she was sayin....probably not to those suffering from cognitive dissonance though

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

where did i say they did?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
im getting real bored with going in circles with you ladies

lets see what the investigation turns up and what the other 8 videos show

im out

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh yeah, it's obvious what she's really saying. "I'm a pro-lifer and I want to make Planned Parenthood (and Stem Express) look as bad as possible."

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what the investigation shows. Even if PP is cleared of all wrong doing, all the pro-lifers will say that the whole thing was fixed. That PP paid someone off, or the government forced a court to rule in favor of PP.

And something tells me you'll agree with them.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

where did i say they did?

thats nice,, no if you can get back to the video of the woman who actually worked for stem express blowing the whistle that would be great

You mean this "Whistle blower"

Episode 1 introduces Holly O’Donnell, a licensed phlebotomist who unsuspectingly took a job as a “procurement technician” at the fetal tissue company and biotech start-up StemExpress in late 2012. “I thought I was going to be just drawing blood, not procuring tissue from aborted fetuses,” says O’Donnell, who fainted in shock on her first day of work in a Planned Parenthood clinic when suddenly asked to dissect a freshly-aborted fetus during her on-the-job training.
hotair.com...

Ignorant and horrified, she had no idea what her job would entail, or how smart business practices and bookkeeping works either, apparently.

edit on 13-8-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join